Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal
    okay, are you sure you're NOT amanda? or joe mallozzi?

if you *are* amanda... can you hook me up with rda? PLEASE!!!

if you're joe mallozzi... did you know that when you look up the word ambiguous in the dictionary, your picture is there?

sally
    You know Sally, mini has been mysteriously missing for a while, maybe she's busy filming the new season
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
      You know Sally, mini has been mysteriously missing for a while, maybe she's busy filming the new season

-

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
      ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
        Well, I'm not Amanda, but I do have the answer to that one: She doesn't know.
        Here's some ship-related questions she could answer. I submitted them for last month's chat, but I think they're still applicable.

1. "Fourth Horseman"
        Spoiler:
        Did the writers/producers explain to you why they felt it was necessary in "The Fourth Horseman I" to include lines that, to a less-knowledgeable viewer, might give the impression of a sexual or romantic connection between Carter and Orlin (i.e., the comments by Landry and Lam about being intimate with Orlin)?

2. I know you've stated that there has been a move away from the focus on Carter's personal life after season 8, but wouldn't it make sense to acknowledge some of the growth that must have occurred (e.g., a few references to a romantic relationship with Jack)? I welcome plenty of Action!Carter and Science!Carter, but if her personal aspects are completely sublimated, then what purpose did "Threads" (and that whole arc) serve? Of course, it seems forbidden to mention Jack at all these days.

Comment

This is the new official outfit to be worn by those attending Gabit
          there ain't enough dieting and plastic surgery in the world to make that happen for me
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

This is the new official outfit to be worn by those attending Gabit
            If this is the official outfits of Gabit, I may have to rethink attending . Amanda is a peach and looks lovely in just about anything she wears, but sometimes you gotta wonder about the clothing choices they make her wear in some of her photo shoots. I know Amanda's taste are typically different than my own, but wow...I'm at a loss for words. Even if I had her body, I don't think I'd be caught dead in this one. *shiver*
            Last edited by ForeverSg1; 26 February 2006, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
              If this is the required official outfits of Gabit, I may have to rethink attending . Amanda is a peach and looks lovely in just about anything she wears, but sometimes you gotta wonder about the clothing choices they make her wear in some of her photo shoots. I know Amanda's taste are typically different than my own, but wow...I'm at a loss for words. Even if I had her body, I don't think I'd be caught dead in this one. *shiver*
              LOL, I'm sure they compensated her well for the inconvenience.

$$$$$

hey, can someone get on the p.a.? Uh... is this thing on? ... testing... Has anyone seen the boa constrictor from stage four?? i swear he was here a second ago... dammit, greg's gonna kill me...

-

Comment

"Why yes, these pants are real snakeskin, and Jack did say something about 'more than one way to skin a Goa'uld' when he gave them to me."
                ...a very cranky blog:http://simhavaktra.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Simhavaktra
                  "Why yes, these pants are real snakeskin, and Jack did say something about 'more than one way to skin a Goa'uld' when he gave them to me."
                  And here I thought they only used ground Goa'uld for Tretonin, I didn't realize they skinned them first
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

And here I thought they only used ground Goa'uld for Tretonin, I didn't realize they skinned them first
                    Who wants gound up bits of Goa'uld hide in their tretonin???? Eeewww!!!!

Besides, they look better as tight pants on Samantha Carter, than they do with a tight hold on galactic domination. D
                    ...a very cranky blog:http://simhavaktra.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                      hey look, it's a fic rec

and even rarer, it's a nice sam/teal'c friendship thing

Waltzing's for Dreamers
                      by afg
                      E-mail: [email protected]

Rating: All Ages
                      Season: SG-1 Season Seven
                      Related SG-1 Episode(s): 716 Death Knell
                      Featured Character(s): Samantha Carter, Tealc
                      Summary: A conversation about dancing.

Read this story at GateWorld FanFic:
                      http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch...tzingsfor.html
                      Thanks for the fic rec Sky, it was a really nice story, better be careful you might be getting more competition for Teal'c
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

hey, if it gets me more fic to read that i didn't write, i'll take it!!

it's such a nice and warm fic.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                          hey, if it gets me more fic to read that i didn't write, i'll take it!!

it's such a nice and warm fic.
                          Yes but I think you should write a continuation wouldn't you like to see a team night where everyone is dancing? May be difficult to work out the partners though
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Speaking of fic recs - when's the next part of your masterpiece due out, Sky?? I think I only have a few more weeks to go until I can devour it whole! Wheee!

Comment

Hey I was seeing if there was any information out yet for Abby Lord and I found this.....I don't know if it is the "right" Abby Lord but here it is.

"The Abby Lord Story" a/k/a "Engaged to Kill"
                              - Abby Lord (Maria del Mar) is kidnapped and her husband Robert Lord (Joe Lando) has to pay off a million dollar ransom, which wipes them out financially. The female kidnapper is killed and the man gets away with the money.....and in the future, the Lords struggle to get by.
                              This movie will air on Lifetime TV Network Monday, April 24, 2006, at 9:00 p.m. ET.

Anyone that is better at searching than me please take the reins lol

Jan
                              sigpic

Comment

Yes but I think you should write a continuation wouldn't you like to see a team night where everyone is dancing? May be difficult to work out the partners though
                                i wouldn't dream of messing with another author's work.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X