Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver
    so amanda is playing rick's girlfriend????/

is this just funnily ironic or is it just me????
    LOL! That is funny. Do we know her character's name? Or have I missed it somewhere?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
      so amanda is playing rick's girlfriend????/

is this just funnily ironic or is it just me????
      ironic, and (for me), titillating.

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Okay I scanned the new SciFi SG-1 article - sorry the quality is not very good but my scanner has not been acting well for a while (guess I will need to break down soon and get a new one)

Page 1
        Pge 2
        Page 3
        Page 4
        SGA Page with AT Pic
        My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Okay thanks to Uber it has come to my attention that I made a mistake about Sheppard and the Colonel thing is referring to his promo to Lt. Colonel in S2 not to Col.in S3.

Sorry to have gotten things screwed up. The new Stargate mag is supposed to have a story about the following according to a post over at the Official Stargate Mag thread:

"Stargate SG-1/Atlantis Magazine #8 - On Sale December 27th!

As both 'Stargate SG-1' and 'Stargate Atlantis' are renewed for new seasons (their tenth and third, respectively), we have another suitably brilliant issue of Stargate SG-1/Atlantis Magazine to celebrate! Joe Flanigan discusses John Sheppard's promotion to Colonel this season, the addition of Ronon Dex and Colonel Caldwell, and his first experience of prosthetics in season two episode "Conversion." 'Stargate Atlantis' co-producer Martin Gero looks back over the show's second season, and reflects on penning his first 'Stargate SG-1' episode. We take a closer look at Daniel Jackson from 'Stargate SG-1,' with a comprehensive A-Z of SG-1's resident archaeologist!"

I bolded the sentence I now realize I may have misread - I thought, from that the way it was written, they were talking about his promo to Colonel in S3 but now that I re-read it it seems they are just using the term colonel but really referring to S2 and his promo to Lt. Col this season.

Mea Culpa and sorry for the misread and misinformation.

Comment

i'm bored. and

i'm going to talk about the most recent atlantis ep (don't know name).

spoilers for whatever the ep was called for whatever the season is (atlantis)

Spoiler:
            i read that sam is mentioned. i read the caldwell(sp?) was a spy and goauld. so, if caldwell stayed a goauld, does that mean that there's a vacancy in the commander-of-whatever-ship-atlantis-uses department? yes, i'm wondering if this is a set-up for sam taking over as commander-of-ship?

sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
              i'm bored. and

i'm going to talk about the most recent atlantis ep (don't know name).

spoilers for whatever the ep was called for whatever the season is (atlantis)

Spoiler:
              i read that sam is mentioned. i read the caldwell(sp?) was a spy and goauld. so, if caldwell stayed a goauld, does that mean that there's a vacancy in the commander-of-whatever-ship-atlantis-uses department? yes, i'm wondering if this is a set-up for sam taking over as commander-of-ship?

sally
              Actually I was wondering that too.
              Big spoilers for Critical Mass, though Sal just gave them too
              Spoiler:

Carter was actually mentioned by Agent Barrett (Barrett was in this episode! ). Basically he was telling Landry some stuff, and he mentions that 'Colonel Carter just came back from off-world and she's going to help us figure out what the trigger might be [for the bomb that will go off on Atlantis]'

McKay did mention at the end that Hermoid was going to attempt to use an Asgard transporter to beam the symbiote outta Caldwell. But even if that did work, I'd say Caldwell would be suffering some pretty strong post-traumatic stress from the possesion. So its quite possible that he will have to step down from command of the Deddy.

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
                scrap Pete cause I hate him with a passion. Sam and Jack is the thing I most want to see rite now
                now heres some one that knows what they are saying and remind me why have Sam amd Jack like each other at the end of 8 and have him walk out bring BACK RDA and kick of the Sam and Jack thing
                Jack: Just give me sone kind of warning.
                Teal'c: I'm going to shoot you.
                Jack: I was thinking more along the lines of "On Three"

Comment

Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                    Okay I scanned the new SciFi SG-1 article - sorry the quality is not very good but my scanner has not been acting well for a while (guess I will need to break down soon and get a new one)

Page 1
                    Pge 2
                    Page 3
                    Page 4
                    SGA Page with AT Pic
                    Thank you [[[[tsaxlady]]]]

Really, I just wanted to see if Johnny Depp was the eye candy that she mentioned
                    LizWhite.net

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady

Page 1
                      Pge 2
                      Page 3
                      Page 4
                      SGA Page with AT Pic

thanks so much, tsaxlady, for this! I wondered what some of the questions were.

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                        Cute, so cute ... actually, it's a miniature stargate!

Comment

Originally posted by flippy18
                          Thank you [[[[tsaxlady]]]]

Really, I just wanted to see if Johnny Depp was the eye candy that she mentioned
                          Flippy, I'm LOL ... Amanda really did go on about him at GABIT, didn't she?!

And thanks, also, tsl ... except that I'm having trouble in reducing the pages to read. Will figure it out! Good luck with the new scanner.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                            Actually I was wondering that too.
                            Big spoilers for Critical Mass, though Sal just gave them too
                            Spoiler:

Carter was actually mentioned by Agent Barrett (Barrett was in this episode! ). Basically he was telling Landry some stuff, and he mentions that 'Colonel Carter just came back from off-world and she's going to help us figure out what the trigger might be [for the bomb that will go off on Atlantis]'

McKay did mention at the end that Hermiod was going to attempt to use an Asgard transporter to beam the symbiote outta Caldwell. But even if that did work, I'd say Caldwell would be suffering some pretty strong post-traumatic stress from the possesion. So its quite possible that he will have to step down from command of the Deddy.
                            Now, this is a new one on me and does seem to open a door for "what are we doing with Sam Carter" in S10 when she's off world!!
                            Spoiler:
                            Let him stay in Goa'uld land and let Carter have the ship! If we have to have her split between SG1 and Pegasus, at least give her full command of SOMETHING!! And what's with this new technique of beaming out symbiotes?!
                            I haven't been following what's going on in Canadian TV right now ... is this the beginning of SA's Season 3?! Or end of S2? When were these episodes written? It seems that the writers haven't completely given up on the original Goa'uld premise then.

Spoiler:
                            Along with Kinsey and Ba'al and his clones, we now have Caldwell possessed? Much better than b-o-r-i-n-g and b-l-a-n-d Priors running around! IMO

Please feel free to PM me with the scoop if you've been keeping up with SA in Canada! Thanks!

Comment

from Carter's Christmas song:
                              "Let me lead, fly and kick butt ..."

Spoiler:
                              Carter as Commander of the Daedalus!

I'll miss her in the field though ...
                              Last edited by ChopinGal; 07 December 2005, 04:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                                Now, this is a new one on me and does seem to open a door for "what are we doing with Sam Carter" in S10 when she's off world!!
                                Spoiler:
                                Let him stay in Goa'uld land and let Carter have the ship! If we have to have her split between SG1 and Pegasus, at least give her full command of SOMETHING!! And what's with this new technique of beaming out symbiotes?!
                                I haven't been following what's going on in Canadian TV right now ... is this the beginning of SA's Season 3?! Or end of S2? When were these episodes written? It seems that the writers haven't completely given up on the original Goa'uld premise then.

Spoiler:
                                Along with Kinsey and Ba'al and his clones, we now have Caldwell possessed? Much better than b-o-r-i-n-g and b-l-a-n-d Priors running around! IMO

Please feel free to PM me with the scoop if you've been keeping up with SA in Canada! Thanks!
                                lol, I'll just put it in spoilers (be warned big ones for Critical Mass, as in 5th act spoilers)
                                Spoiler:
                                The Atlantis episode was Critical Mass, 2x13. Canada didn't break mid-season like the US did (big benefit of that is that GRACE UNDER PRESSURE IS ON NEXT WEEK. OMFG!! ). So the episode would have been written quite a few months ago.
                                Anyway's, basic premise was that someone (a Trust operative, you know the ex-NID, infiltrated by the Goa'uld guys that were in Season 8) had planted a bomb on Atlantis and was trying to blow 'Lantis up. Anyway, the operative turns out to be Colonel Caldwell - he's been taken over by a Goa'uld symbiote at some point in time. Now at the end, Hermoid (The Asgard that's part of the Deadalus' crew) was going to attempt to beam the symbiote out of Caldwell. Whether it works or not we'll have to wait to see (actually, I remember someone on GateWorld wondering if that would be possible ages ago ).
                                But still, Goa'uld possesion is pretty traumatic so it'd be easy to see Caldwell retiring and someone else getting command of the Deddy. Carter? I'd say probably not. But I suppose it could be possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X