Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

I just thought I'd drop by to say that I really love Sam. I go to another forum that has a Stargate section and the people there don't seem to like Sam. I always found it so frustrating. It's good to be here where everyone loves her and I don't have to read posts that annoy me.
      http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/land...nchan2&s=59146
      Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

While some of us countdown the days until January 6 with anticipation, someone else counts the levels with horror while descending in the elevator.

Comment

Originally posted by ranchan2
          I just thought I'd drop by to say that I really love Sam. I go to another forum that has a Stargate section and the people there don't seem to like Sam. I always found it so frustrating. It's good to be here where everyone loves her and I don't have to read posts that annoy me.
          Welcome aboard, ranchan2! If you LOVE Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping you've arrived!

Just sayin', hope you post often; no limits on sharing positive Sam thoughts here!
          MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
          sigpic
          Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
            Hey guys How you all doing

Just noticed that it was jerin's birthday so:

Happy Birthday jerin

It seems to think that she is 41 though!!
            ((((Qasim)))) I've missed you and everyone else. thank you so much for the b-day wishes from you and everyone else. Thank you for remembering! I'm in my 20's...def not 41 yet.

CG, I missed your poems.

I'm sorry I've been MIA. I'm having finals and crazed at work. I feel guilty about logging into Gateworld at work, being so busy. I'm going to get internet at home in January and will be able to stop by more often. Hugs to everyone.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
            Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

*bump*

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
              ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Spoiler:
                I was just thinking about the upcoming episode of Atlantis that Amanda is going to be in. I remember when news first broke that she would be in an Atlantis episode this season, I was hoping that she would display for everyone at Atlantis to see that she is smarter than McKay and everyone would be so wowed. I was pretty disappointed to find out that she'll just be a hallucination.
                As you can tell, I think the world of Sam and there really is no one more brilliant than she is.
                Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

I know it's a bit early for this, but Lys has been putting me into the holiday spirit with her calendar.

Season's Greetings

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                    I know it's a bit early for this, but Lys has been putting me into the holiday spirit with her calendar.

Season's Greetings
                    That was the idea.

Very nice card Kat, we could all use it to send our greetings.
                    Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Season's Greetings
                      You forgot someone! Unless he's behind the camera taking the picture...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                        sorry guys, i can't quite post as much at the moment...living where i live i'm not gonna see critical mass for a few weeks

so i'm kinda avoiding spoilers

mmhm, ok, what non-spoilery would we talk about sam????

oh, i know, ok, here we got snow. lots and lots of snow. and it's cold, like it was 0 this morning

let's say that sam gets snowed in at home, what would she do stuck at home for a couple of days?

would she be content to be stuck? would she try to get out? enjoy the time off? stress because she wasn't at work???
                        Yay, no spoilage for me, either.

Stuck at home, Sam might
                        1 - continue editing that huge treatise she whipped up in Upgrades.
                        2- Go over the Atlantis tech logs
                        3- Um, work out!
                        4- When she got tired of that, she'd pull out her dvds of Invaders from Mars or Invasion of the Body Snatchers (original versions) to see if they really resemble Goa'uld possessions.

All for fun, of course.

Just sayin', girl would so be occupied. Of course, if a certain black SUV pulled up outside with a friend who "happened to be driving by" or "got lost in the storm..." Oh, did I think that out loud? Um, yeah.
                        MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                        sigpic
                        Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Season's Greetings
                          That looks brilliant! Thanks for sharing it!

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                            Love the picture!!
                            ForeverSg1--Thanks for sharing, too!

Personally, I think if Sam were stuck at home, she'd watch Singing in the Rain to relax. And of course, work on Stargate related things. That's just my two cents.

Originally posted by Traveler Enroute1
                            Just sayin', girl would so be occupied. Of course, if a certain black SUV pulled up outside with a friend who "happened to be driving by" or "got lost in the storm..." Oh, did I think that out loud? Um, yeah.
                            LOL! Totally agree

Thank you for 10 years of Sam Carter, Amanda Tapping!
                            My LJ "I Live in a Sci-Fi World"
                            My Stargate (Mostly Sam Carter) Icons
                            My Stargate Videos
                            It's meant to be!

Comment

i'm thinking of sam, snowed in, watchign white christmas and singing along. then she'll put a frozen pizza in teh over and eat way too much of it, washed down with a nice strong rum and diet coke.

then she'll put in sound of music, one she can also sing along to, and eat a big bowl of cookies and cream ice cream before dinking arund on the net on her lappy for a while and eventually heading off to bed, reading her way through a nice smutty romance novel before falling asleep
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColonelSamC
                                Personally, I think if Sam were stuck at home, she'd watch Singing in the Rain to relax. And of course, work on Stargate related things. That's just my two cents.
                                Yes, that movie is romantic *and* funny. Sam has a good sense of humor. (though I wonder if that particular film might be a bit tainted since she viewed it with )
                                I think after one day stuck at home she'd be going crazy. If her kitchen was stocked, maybe she'd go on a baking spree. When she gets back to the SGC she leaves tins of cookies in all the labs. (we know she can make chocolate chip cookies and souffle) I bet she's a great baker, if not a great cook in other areas.

Comment

Working...
                                X