Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caption Me!

"I don't care if this is a prop gun, hand over the egg nog or the reindeer gets it"

"I told you mine are bigger sir"
    sigpic

Comment

ah, ok, not much you can do then
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
        Caption Me!

You want me to wear what??????
        I don't think so.

No, Major, you can't hang mistletoe off the gate i don't care how long it's been since you've had a good snog.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
          Very nice MB

Originally posted by SunKrux
          This maybe old news for some, but I just found out last night...*does a happy dance*

AMANDA will be at the March Vancouver SG1 CON!!!!!!

I'm SOOOOO there!
          Guess I will be seeing you again in March.
          My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Seriously...this woman is magical. She effervesces generosity, humor and

loveliness. I am of course a bit biased though.

With that in mind, I was inspired to be a little creative.
            http://www.uberamandafan.com/assets/...ntgrace_sm.jpg

I hope you all enjoy it...it's been ages since I've done something just for fun like this, as in not for a client.

What's with the lack of green?

Uber this is beautiful!

Happy Be-lated Birthday Samanda!

I was here the other day and tried to send the greeting but GW was wacky and I felt myself in slow motion as in Matter of Time!

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
              I am working on the wristbands yep, but I haven't gotten far contacting Julia. Does anyone have her e-mail addy? I can't find it here or @ the Gabit site anywhere.

Hey Myrth,
              Check your PMs.

Jan
              sigpic

Comment

I hope you all enjoy it...it's been ages since I've done something just for fun like this, as in not for a client.

VERY Pretty, Uber!! Graceful and elegant, even...

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Great job Über! Such talented people!! I couldn't give you any green, but I wanted to let you know I liked the image!

Comment

Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Lys I so love you calendar. Can't wait to see what will be next.

Well before I head to bed how about a couple behind scene caps

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                          since there are now 3 cons that amanda will be at - schedule permitting - next year and someone from this thread, or someones, will be at each one, folks were wanting to come up with ways to identify us.

thus far we have wrist bands. Myrth i belive, had a line on a company that makes those and was gonig to talk to Julia of Gabit about us selling those wrist bands - to ourselves and others - and giving the proceeds to one of amanda's charities.

the second option was a patch. we talked about t-shirts, but given sizes and shipping, that'll be hard, but patches can be sewn/pinned on and are more versatile. we were going to come up with a couple of designs, vote on them and have them made to be sold, also with the proceeds going to charity

individual t-shirts or the such will be up to the folks that want to do it. several folks have been willing to use/submit artwork of thiers to get shirts made
                          Ok, thanks sky. It makes sense that it's for cons and stuff. I just couldn't figure out if people were wanting to start up a whole Samandan clothing/accessories store and it sounded a little strange.
                          Gosh, so many cons next year. I hope lots of you are going.

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                            Caption Me!

"Right, McKay, you've got exactly five seconds to get back up that chimney..."

Three days later...

"With all due respect Sir, I know it was my house and my chimney, but I have absolutely no idea how Mr McKay got stuck up there..."
                            Last edited by 1speed4Sam; 21 December 2005, 05:50 AM.

Comment

what? two hours and no posts???? we can't have that

ok, here's a topic. let's say that sam gets headaches. like who doesn't. but many women get migrains (like i did last night)

when sam wants to pamper herself, what does she do?

long hot bath? snuggle on the couch? treat herself to some 'bad' food....like pigging on chinese, ice cream or maybe she scarfs down a whole frozen pizza

what do you see sam doing to pamper herself?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam

[/CENTER]
                                Yes, I was your secret Santa, sir. Didn't you like the elf hat?

Comment

Working...
                                X