Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Ah well, to subscribe to a thread you have to do the bypass by posting something. So here's a pic.

    A.

    VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

    Comment


      Originally posted by deepspace
      I'm feeling ranty. It's taken me fifteen minutes to open one page of this forum . I think it's just a combination of this page being so big and my stupid 42 kilobytes per second dialup connection. Grah. Now I have very little time to actually catch up on all the posts on this thread, and that's if each page doesn't take almost as long to load.
      Ooops. I'm sure my pic didn't help that.

      But GW has been extremely slow lately. I've finally got a broadband connection but still....

      A.
      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

      Comment


        Originally posted by ChopinGal
        And I wish Jonas was still around!
        So do I, he was a good addition to SG-1
        sigpic

        Comment


          Originally posted by ValaMalduran
          Ooops. I'm sure my pic didn't help that.

          But GW has been extremely slow lately. I've finally got a broadband connection but still....

          A.
          It's been kind of sporadic for me. Sometimes the pages will load quickly, sometimes I'll get a gateway timeout.

          Thanks for the AT pic. Is that a scan from a magazine? I don't recall having seen it before.

          My LJ

          Comment


            Originally posted by Strix varia
            It's been kind of sporadic for me. Sometimes the pages will load quickly, sometimes I'll get a gateway timeout.

            Thanks for the AT pic. Is that a scan from a magazine? I don't recall having seen it before.
            It's on the first page on the Google image search.
            I'm building up my gallery again, as I have lost almost all my pics when my PC crashed earlier this year.

            A.
            VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

            Comment


              I'm just not getting anywhere today . So...
              Just from what I've managed to glean so far:
              Sal, I'll get the link for the index to you tomorrow if things aren't playing up so bad. I think it's on page 1020, but as I can't currently access page 1020 I'm not sure.
              Welcome ValaMalduran, and always feel free to post more great pics. I haven't seen that one before.
              And thanks to AD for posting the transcript of Amandas Convention Experience section.
              And also thanks to MajorSam for the little magazine pic of Amanda. I hadn't seen that one before either. Glad you're posting again too .

              And that's as far as I've got in catching up. I really hope my connection is better tomorrow. Because I'll have at least double the amount of unread pages .

              ...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

              HIC COMITAS REGIT!

              Comment


                Originally posted by ChopinGal
                LOVE this one! And I wish Jonas was still around!
                Me too ! *sigh* I miss Jonas.
                Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit


                Comment


                  Originally posted by Lys
                  Me too ! *sigh* I miss Jonas.
                  Can I carry the motion. Me three.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by LaCroix
                    Can I carry the motion. Me three.
                    I liked how Jonas interacted with Sam...she was like a wiser older sister and I enjoyed that dynamic.

                    Even in Fallout, that dynamic remained...like when she was asking him about the girl he was working with because she sensed the sparks. She kind of needled him a bit like an older sibling.

                    ...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                      I liked how Jonas interacted with Sam...she was like a wiser older sister and I enjoyed that dynamic.

                      Even in Fallout, that dynamic remained...like when she was asking him about the girl he was working with because she sensed the sparks. She kind of needled him a bit like an older sibling.
                      OOOber! Long time no see!

                      Got all your homework done, finally???

                      Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                      ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                        I liked how Jonas interacted with Sam...she was like a wiser older sister and I enjoyed that dynamic.

                        Even in Fallout, that dynamic remained...like when she was asking him about the girl he was working with because she sensed the sparks. She kind of needled him a bit like an older sibling.
                        Exactly! I like seeing that side of Sam. I'm not complaining about techno Sam, or lovey dovey Jack's Sam (Heaven forbid) or baby sister Sam as she is with Daniel. I like seeing her as the slightly older sis.

                        Do you know, we might see party animal Sam with the advent of Vala, which could be quite fun... or maybe not.


                        Arrrrggggh! I feel the need for some big gate family interaction. I always feel that there's one side of the character being neglected. Is that just me?
                        Yepp, it's blank down here.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                          I liked how Jonas interacted with Sam...she was like a wiser older sister and I enjoyed that dynamic.

                          Even in Fallout, that dynamic remained...like when she was asking him about the girl he was working with because she sensed the sparks. She kind of needled him a bit like an older sibling.

                          Yes I agree with a lot of people here too. I liked the way Jonas interacted with big sister Sam. I like Daniel too. I miss Jonas, I wish there was a way to keep him on. I definetely agree about Sam being the big sister for Jonas.

                          Do you think Daniel is more like an older sibling, twin or younger sibling? There are times I think the two seem to be on even ground, where neither seems older (twin scenario). They are always confiding in one another.
                          Last edited by ann_sgcfan; 05 December 2005, 03:27 PM.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by MajorSam
                            Hey Everyone!!!


                            Was mulling around in my basement morning of yesterday, picked up a random local mag called "Vancouver" Flip open the first page, and lo-and-behold there's Amanda! lol. Only a tiny pic... but I scanned it in and cut out her bit




                            Bill Dear, (just looked) Is the director of "The Foursome" the movie she's filming currently with Christian Slater...

                            MSam

                            thanks, MajorSam, for this picture! Is "The Foursome" a flim for the theater or a TV movie? I'm assuming a film for theater?

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by ann_sgcfan
                              Yes I agree with a lot of people here too. I liked the way Jonas interacted with big sister Sam. I like Daniel too. I miss Jonas, I wish there was a way to keep him on. I definetely agree about Sam being the big sister for Jonas.

                              Do you think Daniel is more like an older sibling, twin or younger sibling? There are times I think the two seem to be on even ground, where neither seems older (twin scenario). They are always confiding in one another.

                              I waffle back between twin scenario and older sister. I like them as the science twins--they both respect each other's skills. But sometimes Sam seems like an older sister to me--not alot older, but a bit more mature, for some reason.

                              She watches out for him and feels a deep friendship with him (e.g, Fire and Water, the whole Sha're storyline Sam seems to be right there for him (box of cookies), Meridian and Revelations where she feels deeply for his pain and then death, Full Circle where she feels a little let down because he never visited her while ascended, Fallen when she is the one who talks with him about coming home, Chimera when she rubs his back, etc.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Lys
                                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v681/LysSG/december5.jpg
                                ((((Lys)))) Thanks for including Jonas. I saw him as Sam's younger brother type, too. They had a nice chemistry. I recollect that Sam was the first on SG-1 to recognize his genuine remorse for Daniel's death and that Jonas' intellect and curiosity would be an asset to SGC. I liked the compassion that Sam expressed for Jonas.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X