• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack thinks we're being bad!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
      Rural is always here to make sure that Jack stays on top. Unfortunately while she's away, we'll just have to take up the slack. *listens* See?! I don't hear Jack complaining.....do any of you? Surely not from me. *slithers back down toward Jack*
      My but the reputation I have!

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
        Hmm, somehow I have the feeling you're joking. But you'd never do that, would you?
        Nope entirely serious I would never joke about shoes I have WAY TO MANY to prove other wise

But that outfit....mahvelous dahhhrrrling

and I would never lie to you Feli...you have special powers to do things to me
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
          My but the reputation I have!
          YES I was SHOCKED to learn EVERYONE knew you always keep RDA on top .................what???? I am talking about the thread
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

We can't have jack on the bottom....now can we?!
            guess it all depends on what kind of fic you read

bb *whistling in innocence*
            Bright Beak
            at home in the gutter, cuz she's a water birdie

multi- thunker!

Anti- & Anti-

Comment

Originally posted by brightbeak
              guess it all depends on what kind of fic you read

bb *whistling in innocence*
              GIRL! I read all the good ones! you'll notice that i said the good ones. Just ask the rest of the GGG. Bev knows what fic I like the best.

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                Now...do you really want me to reply to this??????
                Of course we want you to reply to this. ....................Waiting
                sigpic

Comment

Jack knows he can count on the gutter gals to keep him on top.

sigpic

Comment

Perhaps we can get Jack to do a little work around the gutter....as if he's not doing enough work... We can get him a set of pool brushes and such and a nice new speedo....like the one our wonderful olympic swimmers wore. We'll put Jack at one end of the gutter and by the time we reach him with our tongues dragging the place will be nice and shiny!!
                    If we do this Siler the gutter won't be nice and shiny by the time we follow him to the end....we'll mess it up again along the way. What? Oh. He can clean it again. Hmmmmm. Nice thought.
                    Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins

Oh Kliggins...this one is wonderful. And I promise to help Jack stay on top too. Even if all I do is drool all over him. Wait a minute. If I drool all over him then he can't be on t....sorry PG Forum.
                      Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                        Nope entirely serious I would never joke about shoes I have WAY TO MANY to prove other wise

But that outfit....mahvelous dahhhrrrling

and I would never lie to you Feli...you have special powers to do things to me
                        Hehe, kind of makes me the perfect fit to the uncontrolled power in your sig....

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                          I just found this at the BOTTOM of the list...we cannot have RDA sinking........well we can...but I am just NOT going to explain it here
                          PG forum rules you know

added a few new pics to the approved Gutter Gal album
                          LOL I haven't been on the computer in days and the first thing I noticed was this thread was not up around the top. And then I saw this. So, here's my contribution to having Jack on top.
                          sigpic
                          ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins

Yes, Jack on top. Nice.
                            sigpic
                            ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                              Yes, Jack on top. Nice.
                              Well geez ladies I'm gone for a couple of days and the conversation just completely degenerates into....well you know where it went....KEEP IT UP!!!

*looks around* Did I type that out loud? *scurries off to hide from Feli*

Comment

Seems I've been remiss due to RL. Here's a couple of links with thanks to rda_daily. I'm not a slasher but they do post some awfully nice Jack/RDA images over there!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...pentsgrasp.jpg

http://www.jackslashdaniel.com/s5/5x14/04.jpg

http://www.jackslashdaniel.com/s5/5x14/32.jpg

http://www.jackslashdaniel.com/s5/5x14/39.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X