RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Critter
    So it's OK that the gutter is slimey then??
    well............no ........But I don't think that the Gutter Gals have ever let it get THAT far down the list.........one of us ALWAYS rescues it before then

But if you are referring to the *slithering*...........well now that is just a apt description of what I would like to do UP Jack's long leggy self
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
      Jack: "Hmmm now just WHAT is she about to do with THAT? Oh..and WHERE is she putting THAT?...Oh.....

ROFLMAO
      And yet all he looks is INTRIGUED I would say he is in no way worried and might be enjoying
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        well............no ........But I don't think that the Gutter Gals have ever let it get THAT far down the list.........one of us ALWAYS rescues it before then

But if you are referring to the *slithering*...........well now that is just a apt description of what I would like to do UP Jack's long leggy self
        I am slobbering all over myself with that image....And looking at your sig picture tops it off wonderfully....
        Desperate Thunker

Comment

Mala I need your help desperately....on the Archive of the S/J shipper page the one that closed last night, you posted a yummy RDA picture. I couldn't copy and paste and it wouldn't let me quote to get the url address. SO could you please repost it here so I can, well, you know??? It is post #20291 on the last page of the Archive. Thunk you from the bottom of my heart (that is beating wildly after viewing that pic).
          Desperate Thunker

Comment

You know ladies, it's nightime here and... well... what *those* hands could do to me!...

Sorry, I've been capping... AGAIN... and my finger got stuck on the "capture frame" button!
            Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
            ............oo0oo............

Comment

And... just to start a new discussion there, have you noticed how the combination of blue and black compliments his silver mane?

Comment

and Last but not least...

Tight fitting clothes...

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin
                  and Last but not least...

Tight fitting clothes...
                  i fell off my bed wen i saw those pics...wow
                  Carolyn

Comment

Oh my YES!!!!! those are just to die for
                    you have such good taste
                    Hmm, somehow I have the feeling you're joking. But you'd never do that, would you?

Comment

Rural is always here to make sure that Jack stays on top. Unfortunately while she's away, we'll just have to take up the slack. *listens* See?! I don't hear Jack complaining.....do any of you? Surely not from me. *slithers back down toward Jack*

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                        So it's OK that the gutter is slimey then??
                        Perhaps we can get Jack to do a little work around the gutter....as if he's not doing enough work... We can get him a set of pool brushes and such and a nice new speedo....like the one our wonderful olympic swimmers wore. We'll put Jack at one end of the gutter and by the time we reach him with our tongues dragging the place will be nice and shiny!!

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
                          Rural is always here to make sure that Jack stays on top.
                          SILER!!!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

SILER!!!!!!
                            We can't have jack on the bottom....now can we?!

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
                              We can't have jack on the bottom....now can we?!
                              Now...do you really want me to reply to this??????
                              sigpic

Comment

Now...do you really want me to reply to this??????
                                I wouldn't have a problem, but I think that Feli would. *looks for Feli* Did you get a manicure Feli?

Comment

Working...
                                X