No announcement yet.

RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abydosorphan, welcome to the gutter! Glad you found your way here from shippertown. Please feel free to share your thunking wonderful pictures here anytime. Loved the side arm picture. And my eyes were bugging out at the fandom shot. Then I got a really big smile on my face. Gonna find it hard to concentrate on my work now.
    "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
    "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
    Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
    Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
    "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
    Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
    Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
    (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Originally posted by abydosorphan
      All right, well, seeing as how I've officially 'delurked' I figured that my first post here should be a little fitting and actually give everyone a little something to look - drool - over

So....

Sidearm

Hope you all enjoy.

Tricia
      Well I'm late as usual but Hail and Welcome from one of the old timers here! I'm loving that wp, thanks so much for sharing. You know how to make an entrance.

Just out of curiosity is anyone else having some issues with GW over the last couple of days...

Now that the stupid practical question has been posed how about some droolage?

Methinks Jack often gets this expression when confronted by the harem of hussydom that dwells in our fair gutter.

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
        Yes! You told me just now! Aw, glad to give you some cheer, Tame!

And thanks Mei Mei, Shelly, Rural, MALA, Jynjyr, KiwiGater and the entire
        gang! It's my pleasure.

As RDA once said, I thank you "from the bottom of my...pancreas!"

No, really. It's my real pleasure to be frolicking with Jack. Or just "licking".
        To and Fro. Fro-Licking. Hmmmmmmmmm....and Jack takes pleasure in
        it, too. Well, he gives as good as he gets, as I'm sure you all know by now.
        Very good at pleasuring. I think it was one of his majors at the
        Anderson University. And he got an A+.

I'm getting rather tingly here, thinking of guns and pointing and pleasure
        and such. Better take a dive into the cool gutter waters!

Tame, I await your answer to the exam scenario.
        You are most welcome my dear Oz. Here is a pressy

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
          Well I'm late as usual but Hail and Welcome from one of the old timers here! I'm loving that wp, thanks so much for sharing. You know how to make an entrance.

Just out of curiosity is anyone else having some issues with GW over the last couple of days...

Now that the stupid practical question has been posed how about some droolage?

Methinks Jack often gets this expression when confronted by the harem of hussydom that dwells in our fair gutter.

What a great greeting first thing in the morning Rural. Thunks for Jack.

And yes, I had a lot of trouble with GW yesterday. Would get on and then get booted off---several times. I stayed calm and came to my happy place (the gutter of course) whenever I could to get my fill of Jack in case I couldn't return.

Also posted several posts that I don't see... Today is a good day!!!
          Desperate Thunker

Comment

Oh, I have my hardhat... and my pillow... the Jackfic women MORE than prepared me for the droolworthy, utterly delectible, scrumptuous morsel that we feast over... wait... we are still talking about JACK, right?

Ok... Good... was worried for a second. :-)

Besides....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...s/commando.jpg
            Welcome abysosorphan. I am happy to see you here. Love all your pictures. I am a great looker and drooler so I am happy to have another poster. Thunks for joining us...
            Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
              OH MY!

We are getting kinky in the thunk thread tonight!!

LOL! We need some Jack/Mac/RDA pics now!!
              These are so cute mei mei. Love all the smilies...
              Desperate Thunker

Comment

Oh, I have my hardhat... and my pillow... the Jackfic women MORE than prepared me for the droolworthy, utterly delectible, scrumptuous morsel that we feast over... wait... we are still talking about JACK, right?

Ok... Good... was worried for a second. :-)

Besides....
                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...s/commando.jpg
                Oh don't forget your THUNKers handbook and the little, itty, bitty sponge. My contributions to the equipment.

Comment

LOL

Now that is a sig worthy of the gutter..

You're going to fit in nicely.
                  Furlings, they sound cute. Like Ewoks. --- SG-1

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                    What a great greeting first thing in the morning Rural. Thunks for Jack.

And yes, I had a lot of trouble with GW yesterday. Would get on and then get booted off---several times. I stayed calm and came to my happy place (the gutter of course) whenever I could to get my fill of Jack in case I couldn't return.

Also posted several posts that I don't see... Today is a good day!!!
                    Hey Critter I'm glad you enjoyed my offerings. In regards to GW I'm at least getting notifications now, but the pages still aren't loading right. I don't get any of the smileys or the buttons, only little red xs, makes for interesting times in posting. Speaking of posting (shameless effort to stay on topic)

I could really do with THAT strolling down my hallway in the morning!

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                      oh oh OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. my favourite jack!!! jack with gun. jack being the flaming hunk of alpha male that he does so well!

you know, you'd think i'd know better than to look at the thunk thread at work..but nooo, i had to look and now everyone is wondering why i'm sitting here with a huge grin on my face mumbling 'so many sidearms'

Michelle,

There is just no way that we can resist the utterly wonderful gravitational pull that is Jack. Learning and work have NOTHING to do with it. Been there, done that, STILL get the weird looks everytime a little giggle escapes from the confines of my tiny little office.

Glad that you enjoyed, and I'll be sure to post any future dabblings that I do in that area.

Tricia

Comment

Hey Critter I'm glad you enjoyed my offerings. In regards to GW I'm at least getting notifications now, but the pages still aren't loading right. I don't get any of the smileys or the buttons, only little red xs, makes for interesting times in posting. Speaking of posting (shameless effort to stay on topic)

yeah, i had problems with GW, but that took my mind right off them. he looks damn good in that outfit. we don't get to see jack in civvie's enough. i mean, he looks fine in uniform and all that, but i like to see him out of uniform once in a while (cries of 'wouldn't we all' from the gutter)
                        Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                          i've stolen that picture to stare at all day. you don't mind, do you?
                          Don't mind at all, but THAT one... yeah, I'm not responsible for the icons...

Not that size has ANYTHING to do with it.... *peers around* seriously... it doesn't....

Just never done an icon....

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
                            OMG! (Oh Magic Gutter)
                            What a great image to plaster onto my wall!
                            That man can be Master of My Domain anytime he dang well pleases.

Thank you!

To answer an earlier question: One doesn't have to be OUT of the gutter
                            to fall into it. For example, one could be standing knee deep in the
                            waters of the Shallow End, or even on one's knees in the shallow end,
                            depending on the activities in progress -- then fall over face first (as I
                            have done more than once), or sideways, etc. As long as there is a
                            splash or ripple (for example, Rural likes to slide under the water, which
                            then ripples nicely), one has fallen into the gutter!

Or not.
                            You're quite welcome!

Ah, thank you for the explanation. My gutter activities usually include immersing myself fully and completely for as long as humanly possible. Afterall, Mom always said that if you're going to do something you do it right and follow it through to its natural completion...

Boy, if ONLY she knew....

Comment

I am glad you are shameless this morning Rural. This picture is wonderful. He's coming this way...MOVE!!!!

GW is treating me well so far this morning....*crosses fingers, toes and eyes so that it stays that way.*
                              Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
                                Abydosorphan, welcome to the gutter! Glad you found your way here from shippertown. Please feel free to share your thunking wonderful pictures here anytime. Loved the side arm picture. And my eyes were bugging out at the fandom shot. Then I got a really big smile on my face. Gonna find it hard to concentrate on my work now.

Glad I could give you a good distraction...

Work? What's this? Sorry, but after 14 days straight that word is out of my vocabulary COMPLETELY for the next few days... the only W word that I want to concentrate on now... is WRITE

Comment

Working...
                                X