RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruralstar
    Well I'm not Katkin but myohmy, THUNKS SS! You know how to hit a hussy where she lives. *sigh*

LOL! I'm *very* appreciative of this cap myself, enough to repost it the same day.

This pic so inspires me that I could even wax poetic about the *ahem* certain angle he holds his left hand.... the way his fingers are turned in just so.... the certain way Sam's hand is supporting his... hand..... the way his right hand grips his.... arm.......

But I won't.
    Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
      Remind me to make sure they're so drunk they can't remember anything the next day... Oh, wait, that might results in certain, er, issues...

Never mind...

*Mei Mei wanders off to have a talk with her clones!*
      Oh MM... please don't be too harsh with them..... it was quite entertaining to hear how excited the guys were about the party. And those pix they gave to Kligs.....
      Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
      My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
        Oh MM... please don't be too harsh with them..... it was quite entertaining to hear how excited the guys were about the party. And those pix they gave to Kligs.....
        More pics!!?!?!??!!! Oy vey!!

Comment

More pics!!?!?!??!!! Oy vey!!
          But Meimei, you take such a good picture and are so inventive.
          sigpic

Comment

He looks suitably chastened! He says his friend, the other Jack clone, may have been a spy... That's how the pics got out! Kliggins probably sent him!

Comment

He looks suitably chastened! He says his friend, the other Jack clone, may have been a spy... That's how the pics got out! Kliggins probably sent him!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
                MICHELLE!!! You have done a ton of posting today!! Yippee! Thunk you for all these and the "story" that went with them!!! Especially love that smirk one!
                You're welcome! I enjoyed the posting..all those hours spent staring at jack pics, trying to find exactly the right one. And I am particuarly fond of the 'smirk' piccies myself....
                Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                  You're welcome! I enjoyed the posting..all those hours spent staring at jack pics, trying to find exactly the right one. And I am particuarly fond of the 'smirk' piccies myself....
                  It's a tuff job but somebody has to do it. (Well, tuff to stop I mean. )
                  And keep up the good work.
                  sigpic
                  ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

And last but not least for today........

[CENTER

They found lots to talk about, especially regarding certain activities…

[/CENTER]
                    Okay, I know we're not normally supposed to show pictures in our reply, but this is important to my post. Doesn't it look like they're discussing . . . well . . . women's attributes?? ROFL!

"I am not kidding you, hers were *this* big!"

"I don't believe it!"

"Why would I lie?"

"You tell me!"

"Isn't the proper question why would *you* lie, since *I'm* the copy?"

Last edited by Buc252; 02 January 2005, 08:05 PM.
                    - Mary
                    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

If you are so inclined (sorry, I don't know if you're male or female... ) there's also a Daniel Thunk thread. Over there they tend to keep some of their clones in boxes for safekeeping...
                      Ew ew ew ew ew. I come here to *avoid* that man. Now my stomach is alllll upset again.

(Goes off to try to find some Pepto Bismal.)

<g>
                      - Mary
                      SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                      Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

I'm hoping very hard that you meant to say "chastized." Because "chastened" - as in "chaste" - is not what most of us want our clones to be!!! LOL
                        - Mary

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                          I'm hoping very hard that you meant to say "chastized." Because "chastened" - as in "chaste" - is not what most of us want our clones to be!!! LOL
                          Nope, meant chastened... LOL!

chastened
                          A adjective
                          1 admonished, chastened, rebuked, reprimanded, reproved - punished especially by reproof or reprimand

Comment

I think Jack is thinking about his lecture from Meimei

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                              Okay, I know we're not normally supposed to show pictures in our reply, but this is important to my post. Doesn't it look like they're discussing . . . well . . . women's attributes?? ROFL!

"I am not kidding you, hers were *this* big!"

"I don't believe it!"

"Why would I lie?"

"You tell me!"

"Isn't the proper question why would *you* lie, since *I'm* the copy?"

Okay... now that's just down right... butt-kickin' funny!!!!!!

Comment

Goodmorning, Campers! My Jack's reaction to last night's fiasco with his yo-yo and my uncontrollable laughter.

Comment

Working...
                                X