RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by debvan64
    Okay...show of hands...how many read the thread title topic a few lines below ours as...Stiff weapon!!

Going back to lurking now...repeating to myself...I am not spending too much time here...
    Don't go there, don't go there. *dunks her mind in hot soapy water* Do Not Go There!!!
    You're never too old to do something goofy.
    sigpic
    Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      Thank you for thinking of me .....Heaven knows we gutter gals would be lined up to help him out if Jack would like to work on *any* kissing techniques
      *jumps to the front of the line.........right behind Tame, of course. * I would LOVE to help Jack with his kissing techniques.

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
        Don't go there, don't go there. *dunks her mind in hot soapy water* Do Not Go There!!!
        Already there!

Comment

Thank you for thinking of me .....Heaven knows we gutter gals would be lined up to help him out if Jack would like to work on *any* kissing techniques
          oh well, i'm all for him ending up with sam, but if he must practice his kissing techniques in the meantime, i'm ready to leap right in there and help him...all for the good of the ship of course, no personal benefit at all. i just want to help. (especially if he looks at me like that..., wow, melting knees time)
          Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
            Just a couple links, my but it's quiet in here.

And a little Jack. (Don't let the address fool you, it's Jack)

http://rdaforever.free.fr/RDAGalleri...ures/mac16.jpg

http://rdaforever.free.fr/RDAGalleri...ures/jack3.jpg
            Sticky-up hair pics!!!! I'm in heaven!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by debvan64
              Okay...show of hands...how many read the thread title topic a few lines below ours as...Stiff weapon!!

Going back to lurking now...repeating to myself...I am not spending too much time here...
              Ah...the gutter gets you every time!
              sigpic

Comment

has anyone ever done a music vid to the song 'whatta man whatta man whatta mighty good man'? just feel it would fit jack very well

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                  has anyone ever done a music vid to the song 'whatta man whatta man whatta mighty good man'? just feel it would fit jack very well
                  Hee hee! I answered you in the shipper thread, but I'll answer here too. Marimba did a video for that song. She has the link in her sig.
                  Tasha
                  JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

I think there would be a rather large queue of gutter gals ready to help out with anything Jack wants to try out!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
                      Hee hee! I answered you in the shipper thread, but I'll answer here too. Marimba did a video for that song. She has the link in her sig.
                      ah, brilliant, thank you. i'm currently downloading all of marimba's vid, though my computer seems to object to downloading from her site, but i'll grab that one tonight

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                        I think there would be a rather large queue of gutter gals ready to help out with anything Jack wants to try out!!
                        Heh ain't that the truth, Bev! You all can assist with the lips. I think I'll let his fingers do the walking. We wouldn't want the man to have any hesitation when he finally gets Sam....

Uh....well you know...it's all for practice sake...I mean educational and all....*mumbles* pg forum pg forum...

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                          ah, brilliant, thank you. i'm currently downloading all of marimba's vid, though my computer seems to object to downloading from her site, but i'll grab that one tonight
                          My computer didn't like her site at first either. It was well worth the wait however. THUNKaclicious vid!

Comment

Heh ain't that the truth, Bev! You all can assist with the lips. I think I'll let his fingers do the walking. We wouldn't want the man to have any hesitation when he finally gets Sam....

Uh....well you know...it's all for practice sake...I mean educational and all....*mumbles* pg forum pg forum...
                            ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah RIGHT....for educational reasons!!!

This is why you have an Oscar.......you said this with a straight face didn't you
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Heh ain't that the truth, Bev! You all can assist with the lips. I think I'll let his fingers do the walking. We wouldn't want the man to have any hesitation when he finally gets Sam....Uh....well you know...it's all for practice sake...I mean educational and all....*mumbles* pg forum pg forum...

Jack says, "Awwwww you ladies are so nice in wanting to assist me. I'm sure all of you will be wonderful teachers! Thank you gutter gals!"

http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix/sg...Grace_032W.jpg
                              Last edited by ra-hanna; 07 September 2004, 04:26 PM. Reason: My bad
                              "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                              "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                              Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                              Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                              "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                              Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                              Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                              (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

I'm all for helping out in an educational capacity. I don't mind starting out with his lips...as long as his fingers .........*whew* is it hot in here???
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X