The Jack O'Neill/Daniel Jackson slash and friendship thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
    I was chuffed that they shot the scenes anyway, and proud that RDA, being of a slightly older generation, was so relaxed about the slashiness. Of course, he's been in the biz for a very long time, he must have seen everything over the years.
    I wish they had taken the wedding fantasy that little bit further; had them getting hitched on the gate ramp. The writers were so obviously poking gentle fun at all the fantasies of fans, why not go the whole hog? It would have been even funnier. I did notice the overblown cake in the background.
    I did notice that Jack wasn't wearing his uniform for the scene, RDA takes the approval of the USAF very seriously and the issues they'd with the CO/2IC issue. Maybe that's another reason why we won't see the Brokeback out takes; don't ask, don't tell (but do have an active imagination... )?

FF proud owner of a very active imagination where Daniel and Jack are concerned

Hear hear!!......

{{{{}}}} - the package arrived safely this morning.....it fits like a dream and looks wonderful...

I wore it today down to Canterbury to visit Jon....he says a HUGE THANK YOU for the book and can't wait to read it.....it was very kind of Terry to sign it....Jon and his mates are chuffed to bits!!..

Deeds xx
    sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

I did notice that Jack wasn't wearing his uniform for the scene, RDA takes the approval of the USAF very seriously and the issues they'd with the CO/2IC issue. Maybe that's another reason why we won't see the Brokeback out takes; don't ask, don't tell (but do have an active imagination... )?

FF proud owner of a very active imagination where Daniel and Jack are concerned
      Yeah, I noticed the uniform thing, too. Sam wasn't in hers, either, now that you mention it. I always thought that the slashy goodness was the reason they didn't put Jack in the dress uniform. You know, because.... then he'd... burn in hell or something.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
        Hear hear!!......

{{{{}}}} - the package arrived safely this morning.....it fits like a dream and looks wonderful...

I wore it today down to Canterbury to visit Jon....he says a HUGE THANK YOU for the book and can't wait to read it.....it was very kind of Terry to sign it....Jon and his mates are chuffed to bits!!..

Deeds xx
        Glad it fits, I guessed on the size (you're smaller than me but I think your, ahem, assets are bigger). It's a nice colour, why yes, I might have bought one for myself too; like I need more clothes!

Don't tell Jon, but Terry didn't dedicate it when I sent Rachel to go get it signed, he wasn't dedicating books, too many to sign, but I collared him later when he came by my stall later in the day and I got him to put Jon's name (and Colin's,in the book I got signed for a friend) in later! Devious me, and not shy of playing on 22 years of knowing the old coot.
        It's a great book too.

Originally posted by tayradio View Post
        Yeah, I noticed the uniform thing, too. Sam wasn't in hers, either, now that you mention it. I always thought that the slashy goodness was the reason they didn't put Jack in the dress uniform. You know, because.... then he'd... burn in hell or something.
        We'll save him a place by the fire.

FF
        sigpic

Comment

We'll save him a place by the fire.

FF
          With marshmallows!
          sigpic

Comment

the boys in the casual look

sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

I was screen capping Continuum and managed to capture this...now don't ask me why my mind went to slash...what do you think?

Link to rest of the piccies...

Continuum screen caps

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dankriss View Post
                I was screen capping Continuum and managed to capture this...now don't ask me why my mind went to slash...what do you think?

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll215/Dankriss_2008/Forum%20GW/Cnt0435.jpg[/IMG]

Link to rest of the piccies...

Continuum screen caps

What do I think? Sqqqqqqqqquuuuuuuuueeeeeeeee-THUNKTHUNK!!! TOTALLY slashy goodness! Looks like Jack is making an.... adjustment of some sort, and poor Daniel just got.... interrupted!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tayradio View Post
                  What do I think? Sqqqqqqqqquuuuuuuuueeeeeeeee-THUNKTHUNK!!! TOTALLY slashy goodness! Looks like Jack is making an.... adjustment of some sort, and poor Daniel just got.... interrupted!
                  I am glad that someone else saw something as well...with me it was the tongue...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dankriss View Post
                    i am glad that someone else saw something as well...with me it was the tongue...

thunk!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

did anyone else go squee when daniel said to Jack, "I'm the closest thing you have to a best friend"?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
                        did anyone else go squee when daniel said to Jack, "I'm the closest thing you have to a best friend"?
                        I LOVED the little scene they had together in the sub. I loved Jack's very Minnesota response to that statement, with the wry little "you're a freak" smile. "Yah. Okay..."
                        sigpic

Comment

dirty casual

sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

Comment

just dirty

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                              *dives into the deep end of the gutter*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kady View Post
                                *dives into the deep end of the gutter*
                                make way!!!! Cannonball!!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...