The Jack O'Neill/Daniel Jackson slash and friendship thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kady View Post
    hey kids! Does anyone have Mk2 of Anaise's Daniels Diary? *wishes, hopes and prays*
    I have the bits that were posted. Up to July, I believe. PM me your e-mail and I can get it over to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42 View Post
      I have the bits that were posted. Up to July, I believe. PM me your e-mail and I can get it over to you.
      *jumps you* Thank you, thank you, thank you!! PMing you now!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tayradio View Post
        The subtext was absolutely screaming in some eps. I keep going back to Shades of Gray as a huge slashy turning point for these guys somehow. When Daniel comes over to Jack's house to talk to him, lookin' alllllll spiffed up --- and you just KNOW he smelled good, too --- and he and Jack have that incredibly awkward little chat.... rrrrrrrooooowwwwwr subtext screamin'....

btw I love your motto! I used to go to cons all the time, the last few years though... my job has just kind of taken over my life!
        Isn't that the scene where Jack is oh so seductively drinking beer from the bottle?
        You don't need a qualification in psychology to see the NVC going on there, do you?

FF
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
          Isn't that the scene where Jack is oh so seductively drinking beer from the bottle?
          You don't need a qualification in psychology to see the NVC going on there, do you?

FF

What this one?.....Clue. Bus. A'Coming...Big. And. Honkin'.....

O.T. slighly but I simply MUST point you to these pages on MSOL - new promo pics of Michael, no longer "Pretty Boy" but "Mr Melty All Growed Up" and heartstoppingly gorgeous!....

http://www.michaelshanks-online.com/galleries/new.shtml

Go drool, but beware spoilers of pics from S5 Atlantis just below the first line of promo stuff....

Deeds xx
          sigpic
          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v698/dancingwallnut/16.jpg[/IMG]
            SqqqqqqqqqqqqueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeTHUNK.... I think someone got run over by that Clue Bus! That's is a prettypretty picture, too.

O.T. slighly but I simply MUST point you to these pages on MSOL - new promo pics of Michael, no longer "Pretty Boy" but "Mr Melty All Growed Up" and heartstoppingly gorgeous!....

Go drool, but beware spoilers of pics from S5 Atlantis just below the first line of promo stuff....

Deeds xx
            Oh my.... oh, those are all kindsa melty pictures. Jack better keep a closer eye on that boy....
            sigpic

Comment

Deeds xx
              Yeah. Those pics are getting graphiced by me ASAP. I shall share once done. Cos it's just *ded from guh* *sigh*

Comment

Yeah. Those pics are getting graphiced by me ASAP. I shall share once done. Cos it's just *ded from guh* *sigh*
                Got those pics done yet?
                sigpic

Comment

Got those pics done yet?
                  Not yet. I had to make a bunch of banners for an icontest over on LJ. But that is next on the list as soon as I finish catching up here....

Comment

Deeds xx

Ghu... That's the shot. Subtle it aint.

And the new promos are spectacular. They are photoshopped but not done to death the way the SG1 promos often are.
                    Smouldering look that man has.

FF
                    sigpic

Comment

OK. Graphics are done! 3 icons and a wallpaper. You can find them at my LiveJournal. Enjoy!

Comment

OK. Graphics are done! 3 icons and a wallpaper. You can find them at my LiveJournal. Enjoy!
                        Ohhhhhh yeah, that's the STUFF..... Well worth waiting for!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Okay, I just wanted to remind the world that THING.... is CANON.

Spoiler:
                          Last edited by tayradio; 17 September 2008, 04:04 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ohhhhhh yeah, that's the STUFF..... Well worth waiting for!!!
                            Well, thank you!

Comment

Okay, I just wanted to remind the world that THING.... is CANON.

Spoiler:
                              http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff327/tayradio/jd10.jpg
                              Laughs.
                              I need to spread myself around before greening you again, but consider this a virtual green.
                              And please take that vile wig of MS's head and put it out of our misery. Shudder.

FF
                              sigpic

Comment

I know that MS absolutely hated that wig and gave it a name but for the life of me can't remember what the hell it was....mmmmmm

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X