The Jack O'Neill/Daniel Jackson slash and friendship thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
    http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c118/Thunderstorm23/Jack%20and%20Daniel/nve00050em6.png[/IMG]

I'll let you go to Atlantis.

What?!?!?!?!
    I BOW before your BRILLIANCE!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

very nice
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tayradio View Post
        i bow before your brilliance!!!!
        I second that!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tayradio View Post
          I BOW before your BRILLIANCE!!!!
          Thanks! I don't think that's ever been said to me before.

Thanks all for the kind words. The benefits of procrastination - and one thought leads to another.
          sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Well, this won't do. We're on page three here.

BUMP!!!
            sigpic

Comment

*hangs head in shame and waves a peace offering*....

This pic was very kindly sent to me from a very nice poster called Ooryl2.......ok it's not Jack and Daniel but it's nice to see the guys together for a photo shot again...this was taken at the Continuum Premiere....and if anyone is going to snurch it and use it I'd like them to put a thanks to Ooryl2 please....

With thanks to Ooryl2...

Deeds xx
              sigpic
              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

What a beautiful pic!...just love those guys......Thanks Deeds and Ooryl2....
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                  *hangs head in shame and waves a peace offering*....

This pic was very kindly sent to me from a very nice poster called Ooryl2.......ok it's not Jack and Daniel but it's nice to see the guys together for a photo shot again...this was taken at the Continuum Premiere....and if anyone is going to snurch it and use it I'd like them to put a thanks to Ooryl2 please....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v698/dancingwallnut/MikeRDAbyOoryl2-Copy.jpg[/IMG]
                  With thanks to Ooryl2...

Oooooo, I love your peace offering!!!! The guys are just.... tasty, whether they're bein' J/D or just plain ol' themselves...

Deeds xx
                  Oooooo, I love your peace offering!!!! The guys are just.... tasty, whether they're bein' J/D or just plain ol' themselves...
                  sigpic

Comment

tis a lovely piccy thanky much Deeds and Ooryl2 for the beautiful pic
                    sigpic

Comment

Sorry, I've been neglecting the boys.

I've been in Wales for a few a few days in this village.
                      http://www.llanystumdwy.com/english/home.html

Idyllic doesn't even start to cover it, wood burning two bedroom stone built Welsh cottage a stagger away from the real ale pub.

Did Portmeirion on Monday, chef's special menu http://www.portmeirion-village.com/c...8;ID=101;lID=1
                      at the hotel and wandering about the woods and beach.

Loved the picture of MS and RDA, Deeds, thank you very much and thank Ooryl2.
                      MS looked lovely in Atlantis.
                      Spoiler:
                      <sing song>Jack's gonna kill Shep for losing his archaeologist</sing song>

FF
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        <sing song>Jack's gonna kill Shep for losing his archaeologist</sing song>

FF
                        For some reason i can see that conversation being very camp and b!tchy! Does anyone else think this? Bonus points if someone can post their version of this conversation (completed with pics maybe?)!!
                        sigpic

Comment

I have been playing with my screen caps site and added a new little toy...you can now comment on the pics!......Please feel free to have fun!

Michael Shanks Screen Caps

Oh and I just hit my 1500 post!...

sigpic

Comment

Ok. I have a favor to ask. I know there are more scene than you can count that are slashy. I need a list of the best scenes. Would you folks be willing to PM me with your top 10 slashiest scenes? Thanks so much.
                            No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite View Post
                              Ok. I have a favor to ask. I know there are more scene than you can count that are slashy. I need a list of the best scenes. Would you folks be willing to PM me with your top 10 slashiest scenes? Thanks so much.
                              Anything for you, honey.

FF
                              sigpic

Comment

DJF got me thinking...
                                Currently, these are my favourites, what are yours?

1. Spacemonkey hug!!! The sheer joy on Jack's face is hard to ignore.
                                2. Jack pushing up Daniel's glasses, Serpent's Venom. As said in various places, touching someone's glasses is very intimate, unless you are an optician, and Jack is many things, but last time I looked, he wasn't an optician.
                                3. The salute to the flag, Threads. Bonus points for Daniel turning up naked in Jack's office, who says TPTB don't cater to the slash fans?
                                4. Jack hitting the clip board against the bed in The Light.
                                5. Lots of the Shroud, but 'Sleepyhead' at the end; we finally find out how Jack wakes him in the morning. Possibly my favourite after the Spacemonkey Hug.
                                6. ''I know what this is" hug in the storeroom at the end of Need. FF melts.
                                7. "I can't leave him and I won't" or words to that effect in the Fifth Race, Daniel going to the wall for Jack, particularly on the Gate Ramp.
                                8. Daniel frantic in Small Victories while Jack fights the Replicators on the sub. Bonus points for Major F*king Davis watching Daniel suffer with his big, lovely eyes.
                                9. Blatant flirting in Absolute Power, particularly when Daniel comes in to find Jack futzing with the flower arrangement. How anyone could ever think of Jack as macho?
                                10. "Daniel, shoes?" Maternal Instincts. It's the little things.

I could go on. And on. And on...

Multiple hugs to DJFavorite for bringing this up. You are a star, honey.

FF
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X