The Jack O'Neill/Daniel Jackson slash and friendship thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
    *bounces in, flinging round grapefruit flavour jelly beans and handing out the guacamole*....

Have tidied my "playroom" - ie. Jon's old room, which is now full of MY stuff......and rearranged some of my pics...I now have a lovely A3 size pic of da boyz which I bought from Legends at Gatecon staring at me while I sit at the comp.....

'tis this one......

Season 7 and 8 may not be to all people's tastes storyline-wise but I declare that RDA and MS looked at their best and happiest!....

Deeds xx
    And you didn't get me one!...*wails*...even after I told you I love that one!......only kidding just as jealous as hell....

sigpic

Comment

THought of another good slashy moment:

In Lost City when they're all standing around the head-sucky device trying to figure out what to do while they're under attack and Daniel goes to shove his head in it. And Jack quite forcibly shoves him back and is all "You're the only one who can't!" I always read that as "You're the only one I trust to take care of me." Right? Right.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42 View Post
        THought of another good slashy moment:

In Lost City when they're all standing around the head-sucky device trying to figure out what to do while they're under attack and Daniel goes to shove his head in it. And Jack quite forcibly shoves him back and is all "You're the only one who can't!" I always read that as "You're the only one I trust to take care of me." Right? Right.

Taken from the Gateworld transcript.

JACKSON: Jack we can't just leave.

O'NEILL: Daniel.

TEAL'C: We must not allow this device to fall into the hands of Anubis.

O'NEILL: Fine.(Goes to rig the device with an explosive.)

JACKSON: JACK!

CARTER: Sir he's right, if we destroy it we lose our only chance to find the location of the Lost City.

TEAL'C: O'Neill.

O'NEILL: (Seeing the glider coming down for round 2)Ah crap! Alright then, what? (Daniel makes a run for the device) (Stops him) No, no, no, no, no!(Pushes him HARD against the opposite wall)

JACKSON: Jack somebody has to do it. The answer is in there!(Points to the device) If we don't find the Lost City we're as good as dead. Let me do it.

O'NEILL:And who does the translating , when you go Ancient?(Gliders start shooting. He and Daniel are huddled close together protecting their heads. He looks at Daniel, who's looking away. Hands him his hat) In fact you're the one person who CAN do it.(Jumps on the device before anyone can stop him)

JACKSON: Jack!!!

CARTER: Sir!

Oh, yeah, slashy as anything. I can hear Daniel's anguished "Jack!"

Sigh, they really were magic, weren't they.
        And Deeds, that was another fabulous photo shoot (and not over photoshopped either), I agree, they both looked divine in season seven.

OT and only relevant to UK viewers but the first episode of Amanda's new series, Sanctuary, is on ITV4 tonight at nine. I thought it was great fun and enjoyed it.

FF
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
          Taken from the Gateworld transcript.

JACKSON: Jack we can't just leave.

O'NEILL: Daniel.

TEAL'C: We must not allow this device to fall into the hands of Anubis.

O'NEILL: Fine.(Goes to rig the device with an explosive.)

JACKSON: JACK!

CARTER: Sir he's right, if we destroy it we lose our only chance to find the location of the Lost City.

TEAL'C: O'Neill.

O'NEILL: (Seeing the glider coming down for round 2)Ah crap! Alright then, what? (Daniel makes a run for the device) (Stops him) No, no, no, no, no!(Pushes him HARD against the opposite wall)

JACKSON: Jack somebody has to do it. The answer is in there!(Points to the device) If we don't find the Lost City we're as good as dead. Let me do it.

O'NEILL:And who does the translating , when you go Ancient?(Gliders start shooting. He and Daniel are huddled close together protecting their heads. He looks at Daniel, who's looking away. Hands him his hat) In fact you're the one person who CAN do it.(Jumps on the device before anyone can stop him)

JACKSON: Jack!!!

CARTER: Sir!

And Deeds, that was another fabulous photo shoot (and not over photoshopped either), I agree, they both looked divine in season seven.

OT and only relevant to UK viewers but the first episode of Amanda's new series, Sanctuary, is on ITV4 tonight at nine. I thought it was great fun and enjoyed it.

FF
          That's what it is! Daniel was so distraught over Jack getting his head sucked again. So lovely.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42 View Post
            That's what it is! Daniel was so distraught over Jack getting his head sucked again. So lovely.
            They are beautiful together, life affirming, love is beautiful.

I love your sig too, particularly the looks on Daniel and Sam's faces, and Teal'c's long suffering look, Cam's smirk. It's a fabulous photograph of them all (and one of the few later team photos where I really truly don't miss Jack).

FF
            sigpic

Comment

They are beautiful together, life affirming, love is beautiful.

I love your sig too, particularly the looks on Daniel and Sam's faces, and Teal'c's long suffering look, Cam's smirk. It's a fabulous photograph of them all (and one of the few later team photos where I really truly don't miss Jack).

FF
              Thanks! I love that pic, too. You can just hear Daniel thinking "You see what I have to put up with?" *giggle*snort*

Comment

Those were magical times.... so many subtle moments and... NOT so subtle moments to enjoy....

FF
                I caught it on Friday here in the US and it WAS great fun. I thought they did a very nice job - fun, creative, imaginative... And Zimmerman=Daniel....
                sigpic

Comment

*bounces in, flinging round grapefruit flavour jelly beans and handing out the guacamole*....

Have tidied my "playroom" - ie. Jon's old room, which is now full of MY stuff......and rearranged some of my pics...I now have a lovely A3 size pic of da boyz which I bought from Legends at Gatecon staring at me while I sit at the comp.....

'tis this one......

Season 7 and 8 may not be to all people's tastes storyline-wise but I declare that RDA and MS looked at their best and happiest!....

Deeds xx
                  I asked the lady EVERYDAY whether she has the one signed by RDA (so I can ask MS sign it later on) but she kept saying that RDA was (still) busy signing. They were going to ask him to sign more pics at the Legend room
                  sigpic
                  sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
                    I asked the lady EVERYDAY whether she has the one signed by RDA (so I can ask MS sign it later on) but she kept saying that RDA was (still) busy signing. They were going to ask him to sign more pics at the Legend room
                    Aw, honey. I'd kill for a copy of the promo shot (you know, the one in my sig) signed by RDA and MS. I've got it signed by MS but I doubt I'll ever get it signed by RDA; I'm just not that big a SG1 fan to go to another SG1 con.

I only went to the Vancouver con with The Hussies to meet The Hussies, the con was an added extra. I'm planning Eastercon, Novacon, Plokta Con (running that one), Aetherica and Worldcon in Montreal next year, all fan run skiffy cons, my home ground in fandom.

FF
                    sigpic

Comment

You can always buy the signed THING pic at Legend website, but to get it sigend & personalized is way better Ask Deeds about her Princess pic
                      sigpic
                      sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Aw, honey. I'd kill for a copy of the promo shot (you know, the one in my sig) signed by RDA and MS. I've got it signed by MS but I doubt I'll ever get it signed by RDA; I'm just not that big a SG1 fan to go to another SG1 con.

I only went to the Vancouver con with The Hussies to meet The Hussies, the con was an added extra. I'm planning Eastercon, Novacon, Plokta Con (running that one), Aetherica and Worldcon in Montreal next year, all fan run skiffy cons, my home ground in fandom.

FF

Oooo a busy year for you my dear......shame we can't persuade you to come to Chicago in August....Mr Deeds and I, Seshat and more than probably Jillybiehn will be there.....keeping fingers crossed that maybe even Wirthless and Bling might come too....whatever happens I'm seeing Ang come what may, even if we drive up to her afterwards.....it's going to be the biggest Senior Hussy Reunion we can manage!!!!.....but Montreal - gosh I'd be tempted to go there - it, and Quebec, sounds fantastic....

Deeds xx
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
                          You can always buy the signed THING pic at Legend website, but to get it sigend & personalized is way better Ask Deeds about her Princess pic

Ack! ...poop....I still haven't scanned that one in and posted have I?....*slaps wrists*....'twill be done sooooon I promise......

I have to say I cheated a bit with my "THING!" pic....I bought a pre-signed one from Legends, signed by RDA and then got Michael to add his signature to it this year in Vancouver...both Julie and Michael complained that Rick never left enough room for others to sign, or made it very hard to fit one in!!!!....

But getting stuff signed personally is always the best....I have some wonderful comments on many of my pics, including my pride and joy from Michael when he signed my "Discodviva, Queen of Whisks" mag cover made for me by the wonderful Seshat - "Deeds, U R Twisted!" will remain in my heart forever!!....*gigglesnort*...

Deeds xx *twisted and oh so proud of it*...
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

I don't know whether anyone has noticed but Michael is going to Creation Vancouver next year!

Creation Vancouver 2009

sigpic

Comment

Oooo a busy year for you my dear......shame we can't persuade you to come to Chicago in August....Mr Deeds and I, Seshat and more than probably Jillybiehn will be there.....keeping fingers crossed that maybe even Wirthless and Bling might come too....whatever happens I'm seeing Ang come what may, even if we drive up to her afterwards.....it's going to be the biggest Senior Hussy Reunion we can manage!!!!.....but Montreal - gosh I'd be tempted to go there - it, and Quebec, sounds fantastic....

Deeds xx
                              I wouldn't have either the holiday time or the money, I'm afraid. I'm going to Worldcon for at least 10 days, more if I can swing it. Then there's a week in Wales in January, April and July (it really would be easier to move there, wouldn't it?).
                              I'll be thinking of you, though.

FF
                              sigpic

Comment

Actually, someone mentioned something to me just yesterday about a con in Massachusetts that was coming up this month... anyone know which one that is?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X