Clear All

Originally posted by Daniel's shadow View Post
    Very nice Kerri.

Love it.

Originally posted by CKO View Post
    love it Kerri
    Thanks guys!!

Comment

Great wallpaper, Switch! I love the shots from each season!

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42 View Post
        Desktop calendar wallpaper thingy for February. Hope you like it! Click thumbnail to go to full size image
        Lovely wallpaper, well done.

The Shroud
        Spoiler:
        Still on cloud nine!!!
        I've watched it again. It's not perfect, they could have racked up the tension more, I'd have liked a bit more Sam (and a lot more Sam and Daniel, but then I always want more Sam & Daniel) I'd have been very interested in seeing the plot spread out over the six episodes initially planned. I'd have liked more suspense and ambiguity over Daniel's motives, a bit more of a threat?
        But what we did get was very, very good.
        Any Jack/Daniel interaction would have been nice; it's so long since we have seen them together, but I don't think in my wildest speculations I thought we would get so much and such good stuff.
        Sigh, for our last great Jack/Daniel fling, we got an embarassment of riches and I won't be churlish by nit picking
        We might never see RDA as Jack again, this was a fitting ending, the two characters from the original film closing the circle.

AND WE GOT HAIR RUFFLING AND "SLEEPYHEAD"!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem, sorry about that.

FF happy smile.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meimei View Post
          Great wallpaper, Switch! I love the shots from each season!
          Thanks! I thought it worked well for the idea!

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
          Lovely wallpaper, well done.

FF happy smile.
          Thank you muchly!

Comment

Originally posted by jdjunkie View Post
            Hi,
            Just popping in to say I've got a short fic posted at Area 52. It's J/D (is there any other form of fic?). It's two men and a gym. It's called Reflected Glory.
            http://www.area52hkh.net/author.php?name=jdjunkie

Enjoy!
            jdjunkie (who is still on a post Shroud high and walking around with a ridiculous grin on her face )
            Sounds interesting! Gotta love the picture it puts in my mind. I'll have to bookmark it for when I have some time to enjoy it!

*ducks Foxy's whip*

I have edits to make on my latest sale!! *giant grin* More to come. I have to finish edits by next week.

I'm running some contests on my website in celebration of my release next week! Free ebooks, yummy calendar men and coffee! How can you go wrong?

Comment

*bounce in*

Awwww this is just so sweet!!!

Just like old times.... J/D ... thanks to Daniel's Shadow for pointing it out to me hon!! I almost missed it

From the Shroud

Edit: Made a quicky icon to go with it

Spoiler:

And lol it just looks like he's positively purring in this one!!
              Last edited by Ronja; 01 February 2007, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Got back from Cornwall about 4.30 this afternoon and promptly lost myself in 2 hours of Stargate.....watched a re-run of Meridian first....*sobs quietly*......then keeping everything crossed, switched on the DVD player for The Shroud.....

Oh.....My.......*fans self*.....

That's all I'm going to say.....but it soon warmed me up in what was a very chilly house I can tell you.......what a great welcome home...

Deeds xx *back safely in her Happy Place again*
                sigpic
                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                  Got back from Cornwall about 4.30 this afternoon and promptly lost myself in 2 hours of Stargate.....watched a re-run of Meridian first....*sobs quietly*......then keeping everything crossed, switched on the DVD player for The Shroud.....

Oh.....My.......*fans self*.....

That's all I'm going to say.....but it soon warmed me up in what was a very chilly house I can tell you.......what a great welcome home...

Deeds xx *back safely in her Happy Place again*
                  Deeeeeeeeeeeds!!!!!!

Knew you'd love it!

Spoiler:
                  Sleepyhead!!!!!!!!!!

FF abusing exclamation marks again!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
                    *bounce in*

Awwww this is just so sweet!!!

Just like old times.... J/D ... thanks to Daniel's Shadow for pointing it out to me hon!! I almost missed it

From the Shroud

Edit: Made a quicky icon to go with it

Spoiler:

And lol it just looks like he's positively purring in this one!!
                    spoilers for the shroud
                    Spoiler:
                    The perfect slash episode lol....of course he's purring in that one lol

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be View Post
                      spoilers for the shroud
                      Spoiler:
                      The perfect slash episode lol....of course he's purring in that one lol

-JJ
                      He's not looked that smug since Absolute Power.
                      Spoiler:
                      When, again, he had Jack right where he wanted him...

FF
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
                        Deeeeeeeeeeeds!!!!!!

Knew you'd love it!

Spoiler:
                        Sleepyhead!!!!!!!!!!

FF abusing exclamation marks again!!!!!

*snickers*........abuse all you want.....and we got......

Spoiler:
                        HAIR RUFFLING!!!!!...(and more importantly THAT LOOK from Daniel when he did it!!

Deeds xx
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                          *snickers*........abuse all you want.....and we got......

Spoiler:
                          HAIR RUFFLING!!!!!...(and more importantly THAT LOOK from Daniel when he did it!!

Deeds xx
                          Spoiler:
                          What? The 'Not in front of the team' look? Sleepyhead is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo personal. The vibe I got was that only Jack would have dared that hair ruffle, and only RDA would have dared that hair ruffle with MS!

FF still ded from teh slashy cute
                          sigpic

Comment

*sits back and waits for some good fic to roll in*.....

Deeds xx
                            sigpic

Comment

Having re-watched the Shroud uh more than once, just had a few more thoughts relating to J/D (well what else)

Spoiler:
                              When Daniel mentions what happened in Abyss to Jack
                              (he says something like "I was there the whole way through") are we to assume Daniel now remembers this - unless I'm missing something it's always been said that Daniel doesn't remember anything from the time he was ascended - or is he just saying this based on what we can assume Jack has told him about it?

On a lighter note I loved the whole scene when Daniel beamed Jack up to the ship, of course we get the classic "Daaaniel" "Jaaack" and you can tell Daniel is so pleased to have Jack there even though it's a bit of a strange situation, and they're just so damn comfortable together.
                              Jack isn't too phased by Daniel being a Prior, I think that these days nothing Daniel does could shock him anymore
                              And of course Daniel needs him and Jack misses being needed...

The bit where Daniel does the hand signal thing to Jack in the infirmary and says "If I were Merlin you would know" the way Jack looks at himself I'd say he was expecting to lose some clothing there and I think Daniel knows it
                              (flag scene in reverse perhaps?)

There was no crew on the Odyssey so presumably someone had to get Daniel changed from the suit he was wearing whilst captured into those infirmary clothes. Of course Jack had to do it, making sure Vala was well out of the way obviously

That's enough analysis for now I still can't get over the hair ruffling...

Thanks to Kidwizz for sig

Comment

*pops in for the first time*

hey folks, i'm new here, but you all are speakin' my mind... I've seen the shroud today and i was thinking the same thing like you've all said here

Spoiler:
                                hair ruffling, sleepyhead and banter.. just like old times... i didn't know, how much I really missed it..
                                those two guys are just meant for each other
                                i love this ep. just great. big time!!

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
                                Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X