Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck Scarym!! You're gonna love it *g*

Comment

Bugger! It's official... now I have to avoid the THING thread 'cause it's getting too hard to avoid all the spoilers! Although I have to admit, you guys are really good at covering ALL the spoilery material. Be back... in April.

Comment

Originally posted by hastiekido View Post
        Spoiler:
        I soooo enjoyed the old banter being back!!

Caps already! Bedankt, hastiekido.
        Shroud is a great ep for J/D fans, but I won't spoil it for you. Just enjoy when your time comes!
        sigpic
        "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
          Bugger! It's official... now I have to avoid the THING thread 'cause it's getting too hard to avoid all the spoilers! Although I have to admit, you guys are really good at covering ALL the spoilery material. Be back... in April.
          Aw, sweetie!
          I'm sure I will have stopped
          Spoiler:
          drooling/sighing dreamily/staring into space
          by then!

xxx FF
          sigpic

Comment

So, I just watched The Shroud. At the moment, my current thoughts are somewhere along with lines of aslet[wzs;dlktje-0ugas';ldmfa'epro.

+ = *sigh*

More coherent thoughts may make an appearance at a later date.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
              i'm in the same boat... tho i have no qualms of browsing through youtube the restraint is almost unbarable!!
              I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
              sigpic

Comment

*peeks in*

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
                Aw, sweetie!
                I'm sure I will have stopped
                Spoiler:
                drooling/sighing dreamily/staring into space
                by then!

xxx FF
                Oh YOU!!!

*runs out with ears covered*

Comment

I love THE SHROUD.
                  Daniel and Jack looked perfect together. /
                  sigpic
                  Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
                    It's official. FF is speechless. Shroud spoilers, naturally.

Spoiler:
                    They couldn't have made that a better episode for me even if they had allowed the fanfic writers to write it! (okay, maybe some mad passionate chair lurve, but, well, it's a PG program and a PG forum and my mind is so far from PG it's just not funny)

Jack comes back from Washington for Daniel
                    Jack worries over Daniel
                    Jack and Daniel banter, as of old
                    "Over my dead body" need I say more?
                    HAIR RUFFLING!!!!!! He just has to touch him to check he's okay, doesn't he?
                    Waiting for him to wake up in infirmary (bonus points for having rest of team there/minus points for no mad passionate hospital lurve)
                    SLEEPYHEAD (Well, we know he calls him that most mornings but...)

I am officially in both my Happy Place and The Bad Place (they look pretty similar, really)

My Stargate is now complete.

FF, at lunch at work, so don't expect any deep analysis or even correct spellings but I just had to say WHEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Foxy, I agree 100 %. What a super J/D episode. It felt like the old Stargate to me. I am definitely in my "happy place"! I will watch again this week-end. It's too good not to watch at least a second time!
                    sigpic

Comment

Desktop calendar wallpaper thingy for February. Hope you like it! Click thumbnail to go to full size image (1024x768).

Comment

Love the Wallpaper, Switch!!!!! Can I snurch to use on my computer?
                        sigpic
                        Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1 View Post
                          Love the Wallpaper, Switch!!!!! Can I snurch to use on my computer?
                          Of course! Glad you like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42 View Post
                            Desktop calendar wallpaper thingy for February. Hope you like it! Click thumbnail to go to full size image (1024x768).

http://pics.livejournal.com/switch842/pic/00bterf2
                            Very nice Kerri.

Love it.

Comment

love it Kerri
                              sigpic

Comment

Hi,
                                Just popping in to say I've got a short fic posted at Area 52. It's J/D (is there any other form of fic?). It's two men and a gym. It's called Reflected Glory.
                                http://www.area52hkh.net/author.php?name=jdjunkie

Enjoy!
                                jdjunkie (who is still on a post Shroud high and walking around with a ridiculous grin on her face )

Comment

Working...
                                X