The Jack O'Neill/Daniel Jackson slash and friendship thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
    hello all!! had my net access cut this weekend... parents went out of town and my aunt only has dial up [( yuck )] so i decided to play with my sketchbook... [( and boy did I play )] had fun experimenting with male anatomy... i should have my results posted for you all by the end of the week

~Lilith, so proud of my new sketch
    MMMmmmm... experimenting with the male anatomy. Sounds like the way I usually fall asleep!

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
      MMMmmmm... experimenting with the male anatomy. Sounds like the way I usually fall asleep!

LOL: Methinks Jack and Daniel are well practised at it these days

(someone had to say it )

Thanks to Kidwizz for sig

Comment

Shroud
        Spoiler:

There's hair-ruffling. Jack ruffles Daniel' hair.

Spoiler:
        and there's plenty of the usual arch banter

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W View Post
          Shroud
          Spoiler:

Swoons.

Smooches Madeleine!

FF
          sigpic

Comment

Spoilers for The Shroud
            Spoiler:
            Sorry, can't think straight at the moment. There was hair ruffling. Honest to God , hair-mussing, bed-hair inducing hair ruffling, accompanied by "Wake up sleepyhead" or words to that effect. I'm going to have to check it again, you understand, just to be sure. Mitchell called Daniel "Sunshine" again, and Jack told Woolsey he'd let them kill Daniel "Over my dead body." Great to see MS and RDA sparking off each other again. And a standout performance from Michael.

jdjunkie who is in a very happy Jack and Daniel place
            + = OTP

Comment

Ok first views on The Shroud

Spoiler:
              Pretty happy with this from a J/D point of view. Some wonderful banter -

Jacks line when he sees prior Daniel - "That's a new look for you"
              (or words to that effect )
              The hair ruffle at the end when Jack says "hey sleepyhead", that was very cute
              Daniel mentioned what happened in Abyss, I liked that.
              Jack telling Woolsey they would kill Daniel "over his dead body"

They are really just so old married couple - I love the bit when they're both on the odyssey together and even with Daniel as a prior, they still have the great chemistry that they've always had

However I wonder if Daniel will tell Jack about his little "interlude" with Adria.
              Jack'll be wanting to hunt Adria down if he finds out about that

Overall I'm in my happy place - I always thought a hug was too much to hope for, but I think there is some very good J/D fanfic potential for this one.

Comment

The Shroud
                Spoiler:
                Loved the J/D interactions in this episode, just like old times.

The hair ruffling is so adorable. Also agree with
                grasshopper64
                Daniel mentioned what happened in Abyss,
                thought that was a nice touch.

Comment

Here's some screencaps for The Shroud

Spoiler:

*sighs* off to happy place

Comment

~THING IS BACK!

Some caps from last nights ep..
                    (almost the same as the ones Grashopper posted, but cant post them enough I think )

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by grasshopper64 View Post
                      Here's some screencaps for The Shroud

Spoiler:

*sighs* off to happy place
                      To think we haven't seen hair-ruffling since season 3!! wow! I was so happy with this episode! I've got it on tape so i'll be watching it again tonight!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        I soooo enjoyed the old banter being back!!

sigpic

Comment

It's official. FF is speechless. Shroud spoilers, naturally.

Spoiler:
                          They couldn't have made that a better episode for me even if they had allowed the fanfic writers to write it! (okay, maybe some mad passionate chair lurve, but, well, it's a PG program and a PG forum and my mind is so far from PG it's just not funny)

Jack comes back from Washington for Daniel
                          Jack worries over Daniel
                          Jack and Daniel banter, as of old
                          "Over my dead body" need I say more?
                          HAIR RUFFLING!!!!!! He just has to touch him to check he's okay, doesn't he?
                          Waiting for him to wake up in infirmary (bonus points for having rest of team there/minus points for no mad passionate hospital lurve)
                          SLEEPYHEAD (Well, we know he calls him that most mornings but...)

I am officially in both my Happy Place and The Bad Place (they look pretty similar, really)

My Stargate is now complete.

FF, at lunch at work, so don't expect any deep analysis or even correct spellings but I just had to say WHEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Gah! I cannot wait to see this episode!!! I actually brought my laptop to work so I can watch it during lunch! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
                              It's official. FF is speechless. Shroud spoilers, naturally.

Spoiler:
                              They couldn't have made that a better episode for me even if they had allowed the fanfic writers to write it! (okay, maybe some mad passionate chair lurve, but, well, it's a PG program and a PG forum and my mind is so far from PG it's just not funny)

Jack comes back from Washington for Daniel
                              Jack worries over Daniel
                              Jack and Daniel banter, as of old
                              "Over my dead body" need I say more?
                              HAIR RUFFLING!!!!!! He just has to touch him to check he's okay, doesn't he?
                              Waiting for him to wake up in infirmary (bonus points for having rest of team there/minus points for no mad passionate hospital lurve)
                              SLEEPYHEAD (Well, we know he calls him that most mornings but...)

I am officially in both my Happy Place and The Bad Place (they look pretty similar, really)

My Stargate is now complete.

FF, at lunch at work, so don't expect any deep analysis or even correct spellings but I just had to say WHEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Everything u just said there....

God I've missed the J/D banter so much!!! It was the best! Squeeee!!

Oh and that last scene...

Spoiler:
                              Right after the RUFFLE (Squeee) where Daniel waved his hand at him but nothing happend and

Jack: What the hell was that for?! Daniel: If I was Merlin you would know... LOL

Well all scenes with the guys were great but of course!
                              Last edited by Ronja; 31 January 2007, 05:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W View Post
                                Shroud
                                Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                                and there's plenty of the usual arch banter

SGUEE!!!!!!

I just had to look at these but I must resist the other spoilers. It is awesome to know I have so much to look forward too. Hopefully my computer will have recovered sufficiently from it little meltdown yesterday to allow me to watch it. Wish me luck everyone.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Working...
                                X