This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    Why don't we post our favourite shippy quotes!!!!!!!

HERE'S MINE!

Jack: You seem to have a penchant for pulling brilliant ideas out of your butt...head

That's a good idea, sueKay!!!! YAY!

My favorite shippy quote (or at least on of my favorite shippy quotes) is still:

Carter: You know, you really will like me when you get to know me.

O'Neill: Oh, I adore you already, Captain.

I know he said that in a sarcastic tone, but come on... we all know that it was the truth. Aaawwww.....

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
      Ah, thanks for the advice!
      I don't know what a hershey's kiss is, but I'm sure I'll find something else to melt...LOL
      I'm already feeling much better, (even though it's not easy to look at the computerscreen with your head between your knees )

(((ÜberSG-1Fan)))
      Its chocolate, so its got to be good
      sigpic

Comment

Good morning, good afternoon and good evening. Hope eeryone is feeling better today. I won't try doing a catch-up today cause it would take me hours and I do not have hours to give right now. Have to leave in an hour to watch my daughter performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
          Remember when we let Potato head play soccer with us?

I scored 4 goals that day.
          Lordy Rogue, the old ones are always the best, huh?

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

My favourite jack line will have to be the 'No Habla Jaffa' line although I cant remember for the life of me which episode it was from just a recent one.... but it had me in stitches
            And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
              Good morning, good afternoon and good evening. Hope eeryone is feeling better today. I won't try doing a catch-up today cause it would take me hours and I do not have hours to give right now. Have to leave in an hour to watch my daughter performance.
              Hey Gatebee good to see you, hows your day been today?
              And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Katkin
                Lordy Rogue, the old ones are always the best, huh?
                Can we paste RDA's head over KR's - he's so much better looking
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
                  Hey Gatebee good to see you, hows your day been today?
                  Hi PT. CONGRATULATIONS you have gone over 1000. My day was alot better today. Real slow and peaceful like. Just the way I like it.

Comment

Heelloooo!!! sueKay said: favorite shippy quotes! SHIPPY!!!

"No habla Jaffa" and "Instead you'd be sat there with a snake in your head instead of your head up your a$$" are far, far away from being shippy. LOL

shippyshippyshippyshippyshippyshippyshippyshippyshippyshippyshippyshippyshippysh ippyshippyshippyshippyshippy

Comment

Hey, I've caught up! Hi everyone! *waves happily*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
                        My favourite jack line will have to be the 'No Habla Jaffa' line although I cant remember for the life of me which episode it was from just a recent one.... but it had me in stitches

Didn't they cut that out? I remember hearing that in
                        Spoiler:
                        behind the scenes thingy when they were filming that scene where Jack's in a puddlejumper surrounded by Jaffa

Comment

Originally posted by Katkin
                          Hmmm. As long as they have biology I’ll be happy.
                          ROFL

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                            Remember when we let Potato head play soccer with us?
                            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...potatohead.jpg

I scored 4 goals that day.
                            Rogue POTATO GOOOOAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                              Heelloooo!!! sueKay said: favorite shippy quotes! SHIPPY!!!

"No habla Jaffa" and "Instead you'd be sat there with a snake in your head instead of your head up your a$$" are far, far away from being shippy. LOL

shippyshippyshippyshippyshippyshippyshippyshippyshippyshippyshippyshippyshippysh ippyshippyshippyshippyshippy

but very funny! lol

isn't everyones fave shippy quote "I'd rather die myself than loose Carter....Because I care about her, a lot more than I'm supposed to" ?

*looks confused*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                                Hi PT. CONGRATULATIONS you have gone over 1000. My day was alot better today. Real slow and peaceful like. Just the way I like it.
                                Cool Yeah I got challenged by Oma i think it was to get over 1000 post last night so I felt obliged to try thanks for the congrats

Comment

Working...
                                X