This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Katkin
    WOW! Marimba, I’m feeling quite frightened of you! Did your eyes go all glowy when you posted that? Can I just say again… wow!

LOL Yeah, I have to admit....I'm a bit intimidated now...
    I'm so glad I'm not one of TPTB!

(((marimba)))

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
      and as for TPTB in the immortal words of Jack O'Neill:
      "Bite me"
      That about sums it up

As for the shipping, well I probably could never give it up completely (I am after all a chronic shipper) though I was seriously thinking about it last night. But for me, they are together bc for the me the show ended with "Lost City" with a little sequel. Sam gets Thor to rescue Jack and then is so relieved when he is okay that she tells him how much she loves him and they run off together! And they lived happily ever after
      Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
      Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
      Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
        Hey Ill answer Your questions for you

Spoiler:
        Well First off no they didnt know anything that the real sam and jack had been through, secondly with ra otherthrown and the gate left on earth where it was uncovered in Giza the normal timeline was allowed to be carried out so yeah the sg-1 shown on the last scenes of moebius pt 2 are our sg-1 Jack had the generals star on his uniform, the fish scene they were just probably a bit scared they had messed up the timeline somehow because there were fish in his pond now lol thirdly yes there was a scene with our people still in the military as normal so were safe there lol and lastly the last eight years still happened so dont worry its all back to normal and good just no our sam and our jack big honkin kiss.

Hope I have answered your questions ok

Thanks yes, you answered them very well.
        Spoiler:
        I realized that when Sam said that on the tape it said there were not fish in the pond, that they hadn't gone fishing yet so she wouldn't have known. Also, when Jack said that she had packing to do, I think it was because on the tape, maybe Jack mentioned that they had gone fishing and thats why Sam looked the way she looked because it was like EEEEEKKKKK I'm finally going. I bet she invited Daniel and Teal'c and Jack was probably non to happy about it LOL. As you can see I took a glimpse.

I actually feel a bit better now because from the spoilers I was reading, I wasn't getting a really clear picture. Now I know that it is our SG-1 and the last 8 yrs didn't get erased, so I'm alright with that. As for no real S/J kiss or any 'I love yous' all I can say is that if this had been the last season I would have been soooooooooooooooooooooo pissed off, but I still think they can remedy this, by letting Sam do all the work next season as far as the ship goes, if in fact RDA doesn't do any eps at all. Yes, it will be especially disappointing, but we can still hear a one sided 'I love you' from Sam in a phone conversation, plus Sam would actually get to be kick ass Sam and not have to worry about the Jack aspect around the SGC. What I mean by that is that Amanda always says she doesn't want to be defined by the relationship with Jack, so if he's not there, she doesn't have to be, but we will still know they are together.

If I get my dream, we will have a few eps with RDA, as a guest star, and we will get to see them actually interact as a couple. No, I'm not saying the whole ep has to be them kissing and making out in her lab, although I wouldn't sneeze at it LOL but to see them have a scene where they do kiss and we get to hear her call him Jack alot and maybe hear a two sided ' I love you' now that would make me happy and I'd run out and buy every DVD of Stargate and watch all the reruns and buy all the action figures.......Okay that went a bit far but still........just a little acknowledgement people, it's all we are asking for!~~!!!!! COME ON!!!!.

Heidi
        Jack and Sam=Grace

JOHN AND AERYN 4 EVER

HENRY AND HELEN=MORE THAN ABNORMAL

Comment

Every one in my family has a dog - 16 year old Beagle mix to a 5 month old dachshund mix and a few in between and Beneful dog food will never come in my home (Pete). Money does talk and we should let it speak! Maybe they will just ignore us, as shippers we should be well use to this but you feel better for trying.
          And for those who care help get Enterprise moved to Sci Fi - encourage them!
          don't you know that Perina did get complaints about Michael! Got to go! Family outting with the kiddies! Bye everyone until later---remember the ship
          sigpic

Comment

For the most part I agree. I, however will always ship for Sam and Jack but
            Spoiler:
            they are dead, and I morn their passing - shed a few tears in fact.

and as for TPTB in the immortal words of Jack O'Neill:
            "Bite me"
            I have been saving this, until the time was right:

Hey TPTB
            Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

heehee-guffaw and all the laugh out loud metaphors-Rogue-you did it again.
              Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                I have been saving this, until the time was right:

Hey TPTB
                Well Saved
                And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Hello again!

Despite the fact that I was pretty satisfied overall with the last eps of the season, I'm feeling a little fiesty this morning...

All I wanted was ONE REAL KISS!!!
                  Was that to much to ask???

Love and hot fudge,
                  Bren Ren
                  ~
                  My stories!
                  ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen
                    Hello again!

Despite the fact that I was pretty satisfied overall with the last eps of the season, I'm feeling a little fiesty this morning...

All I wanted was ONE REAL KISS!!!
                    Was that to much to ask???

Lol that really captures the moment made me giggle
                    And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Sir, you can't just blow them up!
                      Why not? All we were asking for was one hot little make-out scene, For Cryin Loud! After all the times we've saved that sorry little planet, it not too much to ask!
                      Love and hot fudge,
                      Bren Ren
                      ~
                      My stories!
                      ~

sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone I'm Sir Ruff and I can't write

Here's it again without the typo

Comment

Carter... there's no elevator make-out scene in the script...
                          You don't really wanna wait for it to be in the script, do ya, Jack?
                          Love and hot fudge,
                          Bren Ren
                          ~
                          My stories!
                          ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColSamONeill
                            I'm in the US so obviously I haven't seen Mobieus but I've read the spoilers and I have some big questions.................

Spoiler:

1. Before the AT Sam/Jack kissed, did they know of anything that the real time Sam and Jack went thru? I'm thinking no since Jack says "I thought you liked Daniel?" and Sam says "I lied".

2. Did it make it clear that they went back to our SG-1 when they were watching that video tape? From what I'm reading about the "fishing scene" at the end of Mobeius, Sam or whoever says "I thought the tape said there were no fish in this pond. " If it were our Sam/Jack , why would they need the tape to tell them that, they would know there were no fish. Real Sam would have said to Jack "I thought you said there were no fish in this pond/lake."

3. When they went back to "our SG-1" (if they did) were Sam and Jack clearly in the military? Were they referred to as Col or General? If not, does that mean we are stuck with Alt Sam/Jack/Tealc and real time Daniel?

4. I think I'm confusing myself. I guess what I'm really asking is if the AT Sam/Jack merged with the real time Sam/Jack, do they remember everything of AT Sam/Jack and the last eight years of real Sam/Jack? Because really , if the last eight years have been wiped out of their memories, then what is the friggin point!!!!! I don't want Sam and Jack if they are lacking all the feelings, raw emotion and passion that has built up for eight years. The love is there because of everything that happened to them and if that is now forgotten, then again, it's all for nothing, even if it is implied that they are together.

If anyone can clear this up for me, I'd appreciate it.

As I see it
                            Spoiler:
                            our SG-1 died in Egypt - these people fishing at the end of M2 are AU or AT - take you're pick.
                            sigpic
                            Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                            My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Good afternoon shippers

Here is another music video " Send me an angel" Scorpions....with Spoilers end season 8 ..Sam,Jack ,Jacob .

Enjoy

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Katkin
                                WOW! Marimba, I’m feeling quite frightened of you! Did your eyes go all glowy when you posted that? Can I just say again… wow!
                                Let's just say I feel like letting the snark out to play today and videos will probably be forthcoming But you guys have nothing to fear, I'm normally quite nice and very docile
                                Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                                Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                                Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Working...
                                X