This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Token
    As part of the "S/J Alternative Therapy", we have been working on limericks. I thought we should share.

*ahem* :clears throat:

There once was a 'tater name Pete
    Who had plastic shoes 'stead of feet.
    He tried to win Sam,
    The sh*t hit the fan,
    And Robert C. Cooper got beat.
    By Lost Elf

See what good comes from Therapy!
    LOL Token! Next verse if you please.... Your Therapy is really bringing out your creativity.
    Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
      ChevronSeven - just noticed your location. He must not be home or you would probably be busy. Could we sneak in while he's out? Please! We'll be quiet.
      Well, Jack's a busy guy, running the base, saving the world, doing...uh PG Forum, PG Forum, PG Forum.

Snacks anyone?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
        Tame, I love this...it couldn't happen to a nicer gal...unless of course, it were me!!! I just love that man....I do. I would love to give him a big hug while he's waiting for Sam to come to her senses. And she will, don't worry, she will.
        id do more than give him a hug ...oops pg forum lol
        Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          Jack: "Tame, I think she just dissed you."
          Tame: "Oh no Jack, Token would never say anything even remotely snarky like that."
          Jack: "Are you sure? It really sounded a bit snarky to me"
          Tame: "Nah, she and the others are still upset about what happened to you the other day...ya know...in the lab.."
          Jack: "Really? That really bothered them too?"
          Tame: "Oh yes Jack, we were all so hurt for you."
          Jack: "Then why are you the only one here and they are all over there?"
          Tame:"Well I am the *Activities Director."
          Jack: "REALLY"
          Tame: "REALLY"
          Jack: "I have time apparently for an activity"
          Tame: "Weeelllll Now that you mention it. My friend Sally just told me about this new thing..................................................
          LMAO !!!!!!

(((((((TAME)))))))))

glad to have ya bk with us

xxxxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by estelle
            The Critter's dummy club:

1. Critter
            2. Estelle
            3. Gatetime
            4. Auralan (honorary member)
            5. Tame (honorary member)
            6. Suekay (Dense Dunce)
            7. Mishy (Queen of Sarcasm)
            8. Sam (for being with and not with Jack)
            9. Jack (for not making HWMS with Sam. Can anyone think of a better reason?)
            10. Stargate barbie

Estelle xxx
            Estelle, I think you forgot SG1Happy---it was her dumb idea to include Sam for being too dumb to be with Jack...pretty amazing thought from such a dummy.
            Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Token
              As part of the "S/J Alternative Therapy", we have been working on limericks. I thought we should share.

*ahem* :clears throat:

There once was a 'tater name Pete
              Who had plastic shoes 'stead of feet.
              He tried to win Sam,
              The sh*t hit the fan,
              And Robert C. Cooper got beat.
              By Lost Elf

See what good comes from Therapy!

it works!!!!!!!!

i'm cured

shipper happiness has been reached!!!!

Comment

i noticed, in many music videos, there's a shot of jack, in civvies, and he's in the locker room, and he pauses and looks sad (he's wearing a blue top with white stripes down the arms and light coloured trousers). then he walks down the corridor to the lift. what is this from, please? i thought i knew all jack's moments, but this one i just don't recognise
                Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                  i noticed, in many music videos, there's a shot of jack, in civvies, and he's in the locker room, and he pauses and looks sad (he's wearing a blue top with white stripes down the arms and light coloured trousers). then he walks down the corridor to the lift. what is this from, please? i thought i knew all jack's moments, but this one i just don't recognise
                  zero hour
                  Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                    I'm getting the feeling she just didn't want this storyline to go this far, and especially this fast. I 'think' the things she was afraid of happening with a Sam/Jack union is exactly what's happening with this bf storyline. She 'might' feel it's over-taking the other parts of her character. This is all just speculation on my part.

Sally
                    Those have been my thoughts too, Sally.
                    Spoilers Season 7 and 8:

Spoiler:
                    I gathered from reading all of her more recent interviews, that AT was looking forward to the whole bf arc as a way of developing her character further. It was a nice change from what she had been doing for 6 seasons and I think she was having fun with it. Unfortunately, the negative reaction to Chimera was so strong that everyone involved with the show got a bit defensive about some things, including AT. She strikes me as a very loyal and sensitive person, so I was not surprised when she defended the Pete character and DDL so strongly.
                    I have always felt that the "Jack's girl" tag was meant to mean that she never wanted the character to be defined by a relationship but for the character to be able to stand on her own merits. Unfortunately, the bf arc has become a major part of Sam's characterization in season 8 and has overshadowed somewhat the role she has assumed militarily this season. It has certainly not been minute for minute as far as the storylines go, but a lot of the viewers seem to be making it the focus of her character and I don't believe that is what AT wants or has ever wanted for Sam.

Comment

My my we have been busy little repli-shippers haven't we

mommy best of luck in the moving!!

Tame hope you feeling better

lurving all the new spoliers for Joe citizen

hee hee it's gonna be great too bad i need to wait months before i see it
                      !!!!!!!!!

all for the big huge honking kiss especially at the bottom of the gate ramp!!!!

and what's all this about a big bang! think i missed half of it cos the Damn school webnet security kicked in saying 'unsuitable material' lol

mind you i wouldn't mind one.... or two... oh who the hell i'm i kidding a whole bunch for crying out loud!!!!

induced cookie over dose

really...

what it's my only excuse

Tame please please hug Jack for me!! and a couple of other things as well!!! lol!!

luv ya all mishy
                      xxxxx

btw Sam and Jack forever and stinks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elfinwood
                        Those have been my thoughts too, Sally.
                        Spoilers Season 7 and 8:

Spoiler:
                        I gathered from reading all of her more recent interviews, that AT was looking forward to the whole bf arc as a way of developing her character further. It was a nice change from what she had been doing for 6 seasons and I think she was having fun with it. Unfortunately, the negative reaction to Chimera was so strong that everyone involved with the show got a bit defensive about some things, including AT. She strikes me as a very loyal and sensitive person, so I was not surprised when she defended the Pete character and DDL so strongly.
                        I have always felt that the "Jack's girl" tag was meant to mean that she never wanted the character to be defined by a relationship but for the character to be able to stand on her own merits. Unfortunately, the bf arc has become a major part of Sam's characterization in season 8 and has overshadowed somewhat the role she has assumed militarily this season. It has certainly not been minute for minute as far as the storylines go, but a lot of the viewers seem to be making it the focus of her character and I don't believe that is what AT wants or has ever wanted for Sam.
                        i feel like quoting finding nemo

you hit it right on the 'nogan , DUDE!!!'

hee hee

see ya'll later

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                          Spoiler:

I'd about decided that (since Teal'c is not shown )that Ishta was brought back thru the SG for treatment and died on earth. Now Tealc is going to take her back for the rites and maybe the other three are going with or at least are showing their respect. They could be going to Ryac's wedding but don't look that happy. Poor Teal'c, three of his loves maybe gone!! (If Ishta really is the one that dies).
                          could be...I'm nbot reading much in the way of spoilers...only stuPit stuff so I have some warning (my friend who watch A$$inity not knowing that
                          Spoiler:
                          Sam would say yes
                          was more traumatized then me...she finally turned and just asked me mid way through...

I've actually liked a couple of the clip shows (Inaugaration (lol...typed that as InAUgaration first...where's my AU episode?) and Out if Mind (I consider it one of the shippiest episodes; its actually where I discovered this ship). Politics and Disclosure were ok, but a little slow...there was the Independence Day comment and 'Supreme' Commander Thor though...

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                          ~Imzadi
                          describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                          Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
                            zero hour
                            thank you!!! only seen it once...i'll watch it again. and avatar. and lockdown. in fact any season 8 episode except for that freaking pile of dren i shall not mention (farscape swearing is so handy). oh, and covenant, cos that was boring. well, maybe i'll watch the bit where jack smiles at sam, cos he's so cute when he does that.
                            Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
                              The info comes from script pages released for casting purposes. And, sorry, I can't post script excerpts.
                              can you pm/email then if we swear not to post them? pretty please with Jack on top?

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                              ~Imzadi
                              describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                              Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                                thank you!!! only seen it once...i'll watch it again. and avatar. and lockdown. in fact any season 8 episode except for that freaking pile of dren i shall not mention (farscape swearing is so handy). oh, and covenant, cos that was boring. well, maybe i'll watch the bit where jack smiles at sam, cos he's so cute when he does that.
                                ur welcom lol

the episodes i dont watch r new order pt one cus no jack ...icon cus that just confuzzled my pea sized brain and the episode that shall not b named...wel except the lab scene im a sucker for looks and RDA looked HOT!! ok pg forum pg forum
                                Carolyn

Comment

Working...
                                X