This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
    Hey Cruise/Activities Director!!! (ohhhhh......Taaaame )
    How does that sound for September?
    A Mini-Ship Day?
    Mini-Ship Day Workshops?
    ShipperTown Homecoming?
    ShipperTown FallFestival?

I have a sneaking feeling we may need it.....

(& am still lobbying for a Shipper Halloween Party as well..... )
    ShipperTown FallFestival has a good ring to it. I vote for that one.

Comment

Originally posted by JMallozzi
      Happy Shipper Day!
      Right back at you!! We did have a WONDERFUL and EXHAUSTING Ship Day! Did you see our lovely Shipper Town map? It all started with your "So. Cal.Commune" comment. We took it a ran with it. Thanks for the inspiration!

http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/ShipperTown.htm

We Shippers are ready for the ride; and after "Zero Hour", it going to be a fun ride!

Token ~

Comment

Hey Cruise/Activities Director!!! (ohhhhh......Taaaame )
        How does that sound for September?
        A Mini-Ship Day?
        Mini-Ship Day Workshops?
        ShipperTown Homecoming?
        ShipperTown FallFestival?

I have a sneaking feeling we may need it.....

(& am still lobbying for a Shipper Halloween Party as well..... )
        We may have to look into some kind of *Pick me UP* after the *Ick* episode

I will look into some dates....Wynter just posted that she would NOT be around and that would mean she would miss ANOTHER event. So we may have to throw some stuff around
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Token
          Well, if Season 8 is the last season then we will be celebrating when Sam and Jack get together! That will be a new holiday for us!!

Edited to say: Tame, how's this for Halloween?
          For Halloween we can start a Thread of scary stories....all about !

Depending on the outcome of Affinity, we can decide what to do! Either a celebration or rant-fest !
          LOL...I am liking the Holloween idea ALOT

And I LOVE your smilies!
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
            ShipperTown FallFestival has a good ring to it. I vote for that one.
            Yeah, that sounds like a good name!

Token ~

Comment

Happy Shipper Day!
              And indeed it was a happy shipper day! (3 days ago? ) hehe! Thanks for stopping by Joe! It's cool to see you lurking around in here!

About last nights episode
              SPOILERS for S8 "Zero Hour"
              I loved this episode!! Loved the storyline and thought it was really well done!! It was really neat to see how Jack would handle all of it...and it turns out..HE CAN!! Yay!! Dr. Lee may be annoying, but he kinda makes me laugh for some reason. The plant thing was funny. And I LOVED the Sam and Jack moment at the end!!! LOT'S of CUTE SMILES there!! Just goes to show how much these two really care about eachother. I loved how he was like.."COLONEL CARTER! How are you!" That was cute!

Anyway, overall, I thought it was a great episode!! If we had episodes more like this I think season 8 has hope!!

Oh, and I thought it was hilarious when Jack was like "Camel-ass!" lol! That was great!

~*~Emilee~*~

Comment

Happy Shipper Day!
                Thank you for taking the time to stop by

If you want to have a look at why the *Shippers* THE BEST fan base click here 2nd Annual Celebration of Ship Day
                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=2698

The amount of creativity and talent that these fans have is phenomenal!

and I think we covered EVERY reason the Jack & Sam should be together

Comment

Originally posted by Emilee108
                  And indeed it was a happy shipper day! (3 days ago? ) hehe! Thanks for stopping by Joe! It's cool to see you lurking around in here!

About last nights episode
                  SPOILERS for S8 "Zero Hour"
                  I loved this episode!! Loved the storyline and thought it was really well done!! It was really neat to see how Jack would handle all of it...and it turns out..HE CAN!! Yay!! Dr. Lee may be annoying, but he kinda makes me laugh for some reason. The plant thing was funny. And I LOVED the Sam and Jack moment at the end!!! LOT'S of CUTE SMILES there!! Just goes to show how much these two really care about eachother. I loved how he was like.."COLONEL CARTER! How are you!" That was cute!

Anyway, overall, I thought it was a great episode!! If we had episodes more like this I think season 8 has hope!!

Oh, and I thought it was hilarious when Jack was like "Camel-ass!" lol! That was great!

~*~Emilee~*~
                  Oh yes! The tone of Jack's voice when the said, "COLOnel CARTER" *sighs* and the "Animal" comment was priceless! I can't wait to see how TPTB bring them together!! Of course, I will have to be peeled off the ceiling!

Token ~

Comment

spoilers For Zero Hour

I already posted an overall thought over in episodes so I will just stick with Sam & Jack here ....Hey I can stay OT as well

Loved the conference room scene. Sam all bored looking through the star map at Jack on the phone.

*Snippiness* LOL even Jack makes up his own new words...he is so like us
                    Then Sam asking if it is *Gate Protocol* that Jack isn't letting them go yet. She is so cute when she is worried that he doesn't have faith in her.

Daniel & Teal'c know her so well, she was sulking!! Why won't Jack let us go?? They are Shippers to the CORE!!

And the end Jack had a great time with the evalution banter. Calling her an animal Then TELLING her that he was going to go undress...wonder where Sam's mind went there

Once again the natural chemistry those two have on screen just flowed and I know if given the chance those two could make the episode that the two of them come together EXPLODE off the screen if they write it correctly and then let RDA and AT do their thing

Comment

Happy Shipper Day!
                      Well, yes it was, thanks!
                      *checks nubs of fingers from all that posting... *

You really should check out Shipper Town (courtesy of Token and Mala), it's absolutely amazing! Further proof that Shippers don't need much encouragement to make them happy

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                        We may have to look into some kind of *Pick me UP* after the *Ick* episode

I will look into some dates....Wynter just posted that she would NOT be around and that would mean she would miss ANOTHER event. So we may have to throw some stuff around

Soooo true!
                        I'll be at the Chicago con the week after the ick ep airs...
                        Fingers crossed it works out well for us Shippers - I'd be bummed if it negatively affects the mood (I'll be chowing down on my Shipper cookies -THANKS SHIP NANA!)

Comment

spoilers For Zero Hour

<snip>
                          Once again the natural chemistry those two have on screen just flowed and I know if given the chance those two could make the episode that the two of them come together EXPLODE off the screen if they write it correctly and then let RDA and AT do their thing
                          I think that I mentioned it in the Ship Day thread but I would be happy with a subtle resolution. Jack and Sam talking (even implying) one night about "grown up" things, kissing (or even hugging, as Jack tends to do) and the next scene is breakfast in bed! LOL! Although with what we went through with , it would only be fair to show one really good bed scene!

After that all the shippy things we see (and others don't, poor blind people that they are) would take on a different meaning without rubbing the noses of the anti-shippers in it!

And as far as those bloody regs go, well, I've torn them apart while researching stuff for the new fic. There are ways around them, especially if Jack is still reporting to Hammond (and that seemed obvious from Zero Hour). (For more of my interpretation, you have to wait for the fic! Mei Mei laughs evilly!)

I love the ship so don't get me wrong when I say that I love the team aspect of the show more. I don't want SG1 to become the Jack and Sam show. Blantant public displays of affection would be out of character for both of them. Subtle is all we would ever see on base and that's all we see now. Just knowing that there had been a resolution would be enough for me.

Comment

Someone early in the Thread asked about another Shipper Event. I agree we should do a little som'um' before next year's Ship Day (which is wayyyyy to far off). December holidays are too far off (& too close to the last shows.....). A ShipperThanksgiving... too much a U.S. holiday???

Halloween... yes.... that's a definite party date!

How 'bout something in September? ...after Affinity we may need a little pick me up.
                            I think we should celebrate Jack's birthday!

20/10/52

What does everyone think?
                            sigpic
                            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Happy Shipper Day!
                              Happy belated shipper day!!!

Feel free to visit the thread whenever you want!
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

But see now you need to watch SNY 's video of the episode ...she does a mini episode that *Shows* you the ship and how the episode was meant to be interpreted. She just makes it VERY clear
                                and yes it does show what Jack would be willing to do for Sam .....

http://www.snyart.com/

go into Music Videos and scroll down to Abyss Tribute
                                It really is like a mini episode
                                I watched it before I watched the ep
                                That's what actually made me decide to go and watch abyss! Its a brilliant vid.

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Working...
                                X