This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wynter
    i know i've got a funny feeling he won't be saved i really like harrison he reminds me of my brother.
    Are you sure you want to here the rumours off alias.

SPOILER FOR ALIAS
    THE cast of alias wanted to kill off vaughn but as jennifer garner was in a relationship with him in real life she said if he goes there won't be another season but as you know she has finished her relationship with michael varten so i don't know how he figure now.i hope they don't vaughn is sooo cute.

wynterxx

As for tru calling ..I suppose ..
    Spoiler:
    they have to kill somebody nice one day ..Just as I thought Harrison was a pain in the neck from the beginning ...I really liked him in Tuesday's episode ...he told Lindsay to marry the other guy ..that was very sweet ..coming from him..he was looking after her and checked the guy out ...He was so responsible ...unlike him

Jack ..well ..he's bad ..there was a good twist at the beginning ...when Tru and Jack relived the same day ..She was so excited not to be alone anymore in her secret ..and I was so happy for her too.......but hey Jack turned out to be the opposite ..I didn't want to believe it ...OMG ..no ...he's gonna make her life a misery now stalking her to make sure she won't succeed in saving lives anymore ...and yes ...I think so too ..harrison will die because of Evil Jack . He'll interfere.

I hope Tru will go back with her ex-boyfriend but she has to tell him everything

and to stay on topic ..Sam and Jack together forever cuz they simply meant to be

caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
      MAJOR 'THREADS' SPOILER AHEAD
      Spoiler:

******* Stop reading if you don't wanna be spoiled!!

Thread Spoilers Below

As some of you know, I work as an actress from time to time here in LA. After
      hearing all the noise about the upcoming character of Kerry (and wanting to do
      her great bodily harm) I got ahold of the sides (the scenes used for the
      audition).

OMG

It's long (5 pages), but IF they filmed it even close to the way it's written
      here, we're gonna have MAJOR MAJOR SHIP AND ANGST!!! Here's one scene--

Starts with Carter (C) showing up unannounced at Jack's (O). They're out back
      and he's BBQing something. The following conversation occurs:

C: I saw the smoke.
      O: Right... (He tends to the BBQ)
      C: Is this okay? I mean, I dould've called first but..
      O: No...what brings you here on this fine day.
      (He gives a quick nervous look back to the house.)
      C: I've been sitting in your driveway for ten minutes trying to get up the nerve
      to come and talk to you. Actually, the truth is, I've been trying to get up the
      nerve for a lot longer than that.
      O: Oh?
      C: Pete put a down payment on a house.
      O: Hey that's (reading her reaction)..Not great?
      C: It's a beautiful house.
      O: But...
      C: The truth is..I'm having second thoughts about the wedding.
      O: Really? You seemed so...
      C: I know. I am. Sort of. Not really. I mean, the closer it gets, the more
      I start feeling like maybe I'm making a mistake.
      O: Look, Carter...
      C: I know...I'm really sorry to bother you with this. It's just that there's a
      very good reason I'm bothering you with this and if I don't say it now I might..

She's interrupted as Kerry backs out of the screen door carrying a salad bowl
      and some plates to set the picnic table.

K: Jack, I couldn't find the...

She turns and freezes as she sees Carter and O'Neill standing there.

K: Colonel Carter.

Carter looks back and forth between Kerry and O'Neill. Massive discomfort
      ensues.

O: You know Ms Johnson.....Yes...well, we were just meeting to discuss the
      state of affairs...with things....here...in my backyard.
      K: This is awkward.
      C: (to O'Neill) Ya think?
      K: Jack didn't want anyone at the SGC to know about us.
      C: No...you...Look, I'm sorry. This is my fault. I shouldn't have dropped in
      unannounced like this.
      K: Don't be silly. Now that the cat's out of the bag. You're here, why don't
      you stay? There's more than enough burned meat for three of us.

Sam then gets a call on her cell (saved by the bell!) and has to rush to SGC
      about her dad.

So what do you think?!!!

Caty
      YIPEE! YAHOO! YES! I like it, I like it. YES!
      Desperate Thunker

Comment

Hey Caty,

Big Thumbs Up For That Massive Spoiler I Hope It's True.

How Do You Get Your Information You Could Be The Next Bond..vaty Bond Secret Spy To The Sam/jack Shippers

Wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Originally posted by DarkQuee1
          "cutesy-wootsy romantic B-runner". Way to go, JM!

J.

Originally posted by marimba26
          Huh? Whatever do you mean by this? Did I miss something?
          It's from Joe Malozzi's piece on the "Making of Affinity" on the Home page. Here's the link: http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s8/making/807.shtml

Way to go Joe!

Bucky

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
            LMAO!

I'm 16, and I'd pick the 51 year old STUD over the thirty-something SPUD anyday!
            Here here! Me too, no competion!

Comment

How's this for a cryptic looking post??

Originally posted by Catysg1
              MAJOR 'THREADS' SPOILER AHEAD
              Spoiler:

******* Stop reading if you don't wanna be spoiled!!

Thread Spoilers Below

snip, snip

Starts with Carter (C) showing up unannounced at Jack's (O). They're out back
              and he's BBQing something. The following conversation occurs:

C: The truth is..I'm having second thoughts about the wedding.
              O: Really? You seemed so...
              C: I know. I am. Sort of. Not really. I mean, the closer it gets, the more
              I start feeling like maybe I'm making a mistake.
              O: Look, Carter...
              C: I know...I'm really sorry to bother you with this. It's just that there's a
              very good reason I'm bothering you with this and if I don't say it now I might..

Spoiler:

Sounds like a good start, but I really don't want to see Sam be too hesitant, as I've seen ENOUGH of that to last me a few years. I want no-holds-barred, direct eye contact, "I can't marry Pete and here's why..."

snip

Spoiler:

O: You know Ms Johnson.....Yes...well, we were just meeting to discuss the
              state of affairs...with things....here...in my backyard.
              K: This is awkward.
              C: (to O'Neill) Ya think?
              K: Jack didn't want anyone at the SGC to know about us.
              C: No...you...Look, I'm sorry. This is my fault. I shouldn't have dropped in
              unannounced like this.
              K: Don't be silly. Now that the cat's out of the bag. You're here, why don't
              you stay? There's more than enough burned meat for three of us.

I feel a little more charitable toward Sam after A$$inity than I did before. It's clear now that she's torn, whereas in Chernobyl, she came across as too cocky, i.e. 'I can go out and get some and not have to worry about Jack still being there for me'. It's a lot easier for me to identify with her situation now. Still,
              Spoiler:

I don't want to see Jack embarassed about Kerry in front of Kerry and Sam. I just think a person of Jack's integrity would be respectful of Kerry's feelings regardless of the situation. It bothers me that Jack's the one who wants to keep it a secret. If I started seeing a guy and he didn't want anyone to know, I'd head for the hills and my feelings toward him wouldn't be too charitable.

Threads can't come soon enough for me. Someone said a few pages ago that she hoped she wasn't setting herself up for a big disappointment, and I hope so too. Expectations are running high, but Threads is still an unknown. What is NOT an unknown, however, is that Sam is engaged to ! I can't rest until I have something more concrete to go on.

So, keep those cards and letters coming! Speaking of which, does anyone know how the chain of command at Bridge Studios works? Who is RCC's boss? Someone at MGM or Sci-Fi? Just want to make sure I cover all the bases.

sigpic
              s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

i watched affinity again today(bailey's glide is very useful for getting through that) and i had a few thoughts (apart from the hating kind)

Spoiler:

so, it seemed to me that the entire subtext of this was about relationships, and the rules about relationships, and comparing two different kinds of relationships

first, you had jack talking about guidelines, not rules. then daniel talking about rules, and pointing out to teal'c that there are exceptions to every rule, (especially when a pretty girl is involved)

both teal'c's and krista's and sam and jack's relationship break rules..sam and jack's cos of regs, and teal'c's and krista's cos he's not supposed to get involved, and he was told to behave himself.

both relationship have significant others that get in the way..pete..who got what he wanted, and krista's boyfriend, who ended up dead (mustn't think nasty thoughts about pete right now)

ok...now teal'c is faced with krista, in an intense scene...and given the choice, he leaves with her, takes the car, and drives..and gets her. teal'c is all spontaneous, and emotional reactions, and doesn't care what the rules are, and what he's supposed to do, he reacts instinctively, grabs the girl, and runs away, and ..you know....does his thang

jack is faced with sam, who could be asking him to make to make a choice..even to sweep her off her feet, and whisk her away (wonder what would have happened if jack had said 'lets get in the car, and just drive)..but jack sticks by the rules, and represses his emotions.

the outcome..teal'c ignores the rules, and gets his girl. jack sticks by them, and loses his. (i know teal'c has to leave in the end, but he could still pursue a relationship with krista if he wanted)

the implication to me seems to be that people who go with their emotions and instincts get their love, whereas those that do as their supposed to do, and obey the rules, lose love.

hopefully, this will lead into jack taking an example from teal'c, saying to hell with the regs, and behaving properly, and letting sam take the emotional lead, and sweeping her off her feet and into a kiss and down to the cabin for a spot of 'fishing' before she has a chance to say 'do you really think we should, sir?'

of course, i could just be babbling pointlessly..i think i made a point there, i could be wrong. oh, and the pete as chimera thing

Spoiler:

the hot dog guy does speak to pete, but as the entire incident could have taken place in sam's mind, that's not too important. at the stakeout, no-one speaks to pete..that officer glances at the guy standing beside sam, not pete, when pete speaks, which implies to me it's that guy that spoke, not pete. and behind the van..the way pete is standing, you can't really see him from the other side of the van..he just kinda melts into the background...so the theory still holds. and as daniel is there, if he knew pete, wouldn't he have taken a moment to thank the guy for saving him? and all that police work pete does...it's not hard to figure out. sam's been on stakeouts, she can figure out for herself that they'll use the pizza place (when thunderingly stupid cops aren't sticking their nose in where it's not wanted), and she's more likely to be able to access swiss bank accounts and so on then some cop who isn't even officially on the case....and there's absolutely no reason for pete to be on the raid on the warehouse, either

ok, done babbling. whew, i'm knackered now!
                Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

no offence here, but can sam be so heartless about if i said IF she gets with jack.I know she is not treating jack as we want it but;

spoilers threads

how long has jack been seeing kerry?we won't know!what if he has been seeing kerry when asked sam to marry him.
                  They are both as bad as each other but at least (i hope) kerry saw what's going on between our couple and backs off,how will sam let know how she feels about jack?or is he secret NID?Also if he is sacrifices what scarifice happens in the show.Is it sam dumping ,or is it sam finally marrying sacrifiy her love for jack!!!
                  Any-one wanna throw me a bone?????

wynterxx

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
                    i know i've got a funny feeling he won't be saved i really like harrison he reminds me of my brother.
                    Are you sure you want to here the rumours off alias.

SPOILER FOR ALIAS
                    THE cast of alias wanted to kill off vaughn but as jennifer garner was in a relationship with him in real life she said if he goes there won't be another season but as you know she has finished her relationship with michael varten so i don't know how he figure now.i hope they don't vaughn is sooo cute.

wynterxx
                    Euuuuwwwww, that would be SOOOOO icky!! Well, if he goes, I do! He is SOOOOOOO fine! I don't think they'll kill him though, oto many people like him. Kind of like Stargate really, if RDA goes, I go too! See, I can approach the topic occasionally.
                    Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                    Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                    Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                      How's this for a cryptic looking post??

Spoiler:

I don't want to see Jack embarassed about Kerry in front of Kerry and Sam. I just think a person of Jack's integrity would be respectful of Kerry's feelings regardless of the situation. It bothers me that Jack's the one who wants to keep it a secret. If I started seeing a guy and he didn't want anyone to know, I'd head for the hills and my feelings toward him wouldn't be too charitable.

Generally, I think I'd agree with you, but I can kinda understand Jack's pov
                      Spoiler:
                      He's quite a private person to start off with, so he probably doesn't want it spread around. Also, being the commanding officer, it's understandable that he doesn't want the whole base to know. Having said that, I would have still thought he'd tell SG1, so my excuse if he's not telling Daniel or Teal'c either is that maybe he doesn't want to risk Sam finding out, because the situation with Pete hurt him so much, and he doesn't want to risk putting her through that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucky
                        It's from Joe Malozzi's piece on the "Making of Affinity" on the Home page. Here's the link: http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s8/making/807.shtml

Way to go Joe!

Bucky
                        LOL, Thanks! Just figured that out! Guess I should read before I post...
                        Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                        Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                        Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

SHIPPER MEDAL OF COURAGE!!!!!!!

is issued to the following Shippers:

Ship Nana
                          Lunar
                          Caty
                          Marimba
                          Tame
                          Mei Mei
                          Kri
                          Critter
                          LtLisa
                          TOKEN
                          Auralan
                          Melyanna
                          Mad_Gater
                          WaterFall
                          Ship Sistah
                          Bucky
                          Michelleb
                          KiwGater
                          Faith
                          Shinrai
                          Chevron Seven
                          Zoser
                          Sam O Neill
                          ESTELLE
                          MALA50
                          Gatetrixer
                          Dipsofjazz with a side of cookies seved by Jack and a tucking in
                          Majorsal
                          Isis
                          Wynter
                          Ses110
                          cc_mac
                          tauripeg
                          Mishy Mo
                          SueKay
                          Rogue
                          Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                            I think what I miss the most -thinking back through the years- is... not being scared. I miss that. I really, really miss that.

Sally

oh, i dunno. i was watching new order today, and the replicator's are still really really scary..especially when they take the shape of bugs <shudder>. and i wish they'd do another time travel one too..i love time travel episodes of anything
                            Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

SHIP NANA YOUR MEDAL IS AN HONOR TO ALL OF US,CAN YOU IMAGINE THE CELEBRATION NIGHT WE WILL HAVE HERE IF AND WHEN SAM AND JACK GET TOGETHER

WYNTERXX

Spoiler:
                              just trying it out as i don't know how

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                                Hey, everyone! we've made $27 from the shipper gift shop-- we can send something!!

So what are we going to send and to whom?

ship sistah
                                My 2 cents worth is that we send a coffee cup to JM. Not sure he would wear a t-shirt but he would probably drink something out of the mug!

I'll go along with whatever the majority wants though.

P.S. - I just got an email my shirt, mug and mousepad have been shipped. Can't wait to receive them. Thanks Ship sistah for a job well done!!
                                Ship Nana

Comment

Working...
                                X