Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have now! Think I'm going to be physically SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeee don't let it happen!
    If I drank alcohol, now might be a good time to take a good long gulp!

S/J 4eva!

"But things just get so crazy living life gets hard to do
    And I would gladly hit the road get up and go if I knew
    That someday it would bring me back to you
    That someday it would bring me back to you

That may be all I need
    In darkness she is all I see
    Come and rest your bones with me
    Driving slow on Sunday morning
    And I never want to leave

But things just get so crazy living life gets hard to do
    Sunday morning rain is falling and I'm calling out to you
    Singing someday it'll bring me back to you
    Find a way to bring myself home to you"

- 'Sunday Morning' by Maroon 5

Dunno why I put that, reminded me of S/J ship I guess!
    Last edited by AmberLM; 10 August 2004, 03:29 PM.
    Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      LOL..well join the club !!!

I know Ship Nana has to be baking something EXTRA special for us to help ease the pain of this epsiode and the ones to follow AND Many Shippers are recommending mass quantities of Alcohol...although They do that a pretty regular basis....wind blew...drink...leaf fell...drink...sun came up...drink..well you get my point

Ranting seems to be the favorite pastime lately....Oh wait...that has been just me .... ahem..cough..cough.......So anyway welcome HOME!!!!
      Yeah but we are getting so good at ranting. I feel like it is my second occupation. It is a refined talent you know! And boy have we had lots, and lots, and lots, and lots of practice.

7+ years of practice.
      Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
        Gads, I had to come back to announce what Happy and I have been cooking up off-thread:

The First Annual Texan Shipper Weekend

for Texans and anyone else who feels like driving/flying to Texas! So in other words--ALL GW shippers are invited!!! If you're interested, please email me off-thread and I'll give you all the details but here's some info--

Date--Sept 11-12 (but you're more than welcome to show up Friday for the midseason finale!)

Place--My house--Austin, TX (as long as no one minds sleeping on couches/air mattresses/floors I have plenty of room!)

What--A whole weekend of shippy episodes and getting to know each other!!!

K, I'm off now to relax! Thanks Ship Nana for all your good wishes and don't worry, everything's gonna be okay, we just have to hang in there (and drink lots of alcohol and eat LOTS of cookies )

Wow!!!!!!!!!!

I'm soooooo jealous!!!!!!! Sleeping on air mattresses and everything!!!!!!
        Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
          *smoochies*-y'all have a good rest.
          rosemary
          (((((((((((((((((pittsburghgirl))))))))))))))))))

Haven't seen you around here in a while!! Where've you been?

Comment

Originally posted by lostelf
            Fear me, for I am the Cookie Monster! Raaaaaaaaaar! *munchmunchmunchmunch*

And thanks everyone for the warm welcome! It's nice to be among so many like-minded shippers. Because I'm going to need all the hugs and support I can get after You-Know-Which-Episode airs...arrghh...

Don't worry we will be group hugging and also having group therapy.

Come to think of it, we do everything in groups. Wonder what that means. It must have something to do with our having "ISSUES". heheheheh
            Ship Nana

Comment

Someone help me!!!! I am so confused! I could have sworn we moved this morning and now I can't figure out where we are! Why are there 60 pages in this thread? What happened? I don't know where to start reading to catch up, but apparently I am miles behind!!! AAARG! Did the Wraith or the Goauld come in and grab our posts???

Comment

Yeah, PETE HATING issues! (Nothing against David Deluise, he seems kinda sweet! )

Comment

Gracious, I can't even begin to catch up and I was just here yesterday!!!!

Just wanted to say: Tame, your post was awesome! I think you have very eloquently said what is in every shipper's heart!! Way to go!!

Now I'm off to read SueKay's fan fic. I kept getting bumped off yesteday so I'm gonna try again!! While I was home sick yesterday I read EVERY one of Sally Reeve's stories. Consequently, I spent the ENTIRE night dreaming of S&J. Can't think of a better topic for my dreams!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                    Someone help me!!!! I am so confused! I could have sworn we moved this morning and now I can't figure out where we are! Why are there 60 pages in this thread? What happened? I don't know where to start reading to catch up, but apparently I am miles behind!!! AAARG! Did the Wraith or the Goauld come in and grab our posts???
                    Don't worry, you're not going mad!! The Mods have lumped the threads together so we just keep going on...and on....and on......
                    sigpic

Comment

Ok this is a test of the Emergency Shipper Spoiler System! This is only a test!

Spoiler:
                      Pitui should go suck a lemon!!!!!!!!!!!! Instead of annoying shippers!!!!!!!!!!

This has been a test of the Emergency Shipper Spoiler System. We now return you to your regularly scheduled shipper thread posts!!!!
                      Ship Nana

Comment

Hmmm... I wanna focus on POSITIVE things so, in 'New Order' (since I've only seen it in squinty!) at the end where exactly did Jack put his hand?!? Seems sorta stupid to ask I know but, hey, I'm grasping at ANYTHING I can get and clinging for dear life! I couldn't see it clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                          Don't worry, you're not going mad!! The Mods have lumped the threads together so we just keep going on...and on....and on......

I agree with, I think it was Tame, that the large number on our thread was a bit threatening to certain people so now there is only ONE thread instead. That is just MHO.

I wonder how high the numbers on the posts go. Guess we'll find out once we shippers get started posting after the "2nd episode that shall not be named" airs.
                          Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
                            Hmmm... I wanna focus on POSITIVE things so, in 'New Order' (since I've only seen it in squinty!) at the end where exactly did Jack put his hand?!? Seems sorta stupid to ask I know but, hey, I'm grasping at ANYTHING I can get and clinging for dear life! I couldn't see it clearly.
                            Hehehe, I watched it with a guy friend the other night, and he said the same thing. Actually, he said "well THAT's a new way to say hello!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                              Ok this is a test of the Emergency Shipper Spoiler System! This is only a test!

Spoiler:
                              Pitui should go suck a lemon!!!!!!!!!!!! Instead of annoying shippers!!!!!!!!!!

This has been a test of the Emergency Shipper Spoiler System. We now return you to your regularly scheduled shipper thread posts!!!!
                              This new tag ROCKS! Now I can actually LOOK at the posts without having to go really fast to not see every single spoiler! YEA!!

Comment

Spoiler for New Order:

Originally posted by AmberLM

Amber for those who don't want to be spoiled please don't forget to use spoiler space or better yet the new spoiler quotes. Thanks! We don't want anyone to feel like they can't come here without having episodes spoiled for them if they choose not to know. I inserted spoiler space for you!

Spoiler:
                                on Sam's thigh
                                Ship Nana

Comment

Working...
                                X