X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wynter
    HIYA GUYS,

Nice to see we are on a new thread.

Suekay please hurry up i need the next chapter,i read a very sad story the other night about jacks sister and sam/jack i think it won an award in this years fanfic,i cried until no more tears.

i have lots of ideas but no idea how to go about fanfic so any ideas!!!!!

Any-way thread time lets rock n' roll ckeck in with you guys later

wynterxx
    Don't worry wynter - chapter 10 is in the works! RL is interfering today. See my last post!
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      Hello People!!!!

I got my results through, and I passed everything!!!!

I got a B for Music Higher, a B for Art and Design Higher, a C for Geography Higher (but I'm appealing for a B), a D for English Higher(not exactly flying colours) and an A for Intermediate 2 Maths!!!

I wonder how Jack and Co. did at school? (see. I'm on topic!)
      Congratulations SueKay!!

You did great!!
      I think i'll be kind and give you a break today, i'll start bugging you about Chapter 10 of 'The Generals Hell' again tomorrow
      Last edited by Sam_o_Neill; 10 August 2004, 04:02 AM. Reason: Spelling

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
        Congratulations SueKay!!

You did great!!
        I think i'll be kind and give you a break today, i'll start bugging you about Chapter 10 of 'The Generals Hell' again tomorrow
        ((((((((((sam o neill))))))))))

Thankyou!!!

Chapter 10 is currently being uploaded, so just check my sig in a couple of minutes!
        sigpic

Comment

((((((((((sam o neill))))))))))

Thankyou!!!

Chapter 10 is currently being uploaded, so just check my sig in a couple of minutes!
          Oh, wow!
          I guess i'll have to bug you about Chapter 11 tomorrow then

(((((((((((((((((SueKay)))))))))))))))))))))

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Oh, wow!
            I guess i'll have to bug you about Chapter 11 tomorrow then

(((((((((((((((((SueKay)))))))))))))))))))))
            lol

Okay then.

Chapter 10 is now up and loaded!!! (you'd never be able to tell that I'm desperate for feedback!)
            sigpic

Comment

Here I go again........... (still can;t find a cool running smilie )

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Its not there!
                I've refreshed the pages loads of times and the chapters only go up to 9....

Maybe i'll give it a little while....

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Its not there!
                  I've refreshed the pages loads of times and the chapters only go up to 9....

Maybe i'll give it a little while....
                  soz! I'll just go and check it out!
                  sigpic

Comment

Nope sorry! The ff.net mods are running a little late again. I think they must have been train drivers in their last life....
                    sigpic

Comment

Nope sorry! The ff.net mods are running a little late again. I think they must have been train drivers in their last life....
                      lol, thats ok, it gave me chance to read your other fic 'A different point of view' I must of missed it when I read your stories before...

Anyway I think chapter 10 is up now so, i'm off to read

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

lol, thats ok, it gave me chance to read your other fic 'A different point of view' I must of missed it when I read your stories before...

Anyway I think chapter 10 is up now so, i'm off to read
                        ok!

What did you think of a different point of View. I'd update it, but I've lost my only copy of the next four chapters, and I don't want to rewrite!
                        sigpic

Comment

Bev! I can't believe you're back. Did you get any sleep?
                          sigpic

Comment

ok!

What did you think of a different point of View. I'd update it, but I've lost my only copy of the next four chapters, and I don't want to rewrite!
                            Its good so far! I like the idea of them being real in another dimension!

And just finished reading Genrals hell and I'm shocked!!!
                            Its sooooo good! Please tell me Jim and Petes plans backfire and Jack gets to keep Sam! (I know you can't tell me cause it would spoil the plot but I had to ask...)
                            And It sound like Jim was really nasty to Jack when he was younger...

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Its good so far! I like the idea of them being real in another dimension!

And just finished reading Genrals hell and I'm shocked!!!
                              Its sooooo good! Please tell me Jim and Petes plans backfire and Jack gets to keep Sam! (I know you can't tell me cause it would spoil the plot but I had to ask...)
                              And It sound like Jim was really nasty to Jack when he was younger...
                              As I've said before, all will be revealed!!!

Don't worry, all of my stories will have a shippy conclusion. 'nuff said!

Glad you liked A different Point of View. I'm gutting my room in a few days, so maybe the missing chapters will appear!
                              sigpic

Comment

As I've said before, all will be revealed!!!

Don't worry, all of my stories will have a shippy conclusion. 'nuff said!

Glad you liked A different Point of View. I'm gutting my room in a few days, so maybe the missing chapters will appear!
                                I'm patient..I can be patient...I will be patient...

I hope you do find the missing chapters it would be great to read the rest of it!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Working...
                                X