This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lostelf
    Well, with all these other folks delurking, I figured I better join in too! *waves hello* I'm just another hopelessly devoted shipper girl (but I guess we can never have too many of those, right?). *rummages around the thread searching for cookies*
    Another delurked Shipper! WhooHoo! Welcome!
    Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualCLD
      Umm. why is the thread count well over 1000? Did I miss something?
      Hi VirtualCLD. Shipperahoy said they're going to just let it keep going & see how it works out & what the feedback is... I think some posters were intimidated by all the Threads.... (tho I can see others saying what??? 15,000 posts on one thread??? ain't readin' that!! )
      Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
      My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
        Yayyyyy!!!! I got on GW!!!
        Had a lot of problems getting on here tonight.
        I like the new spoiler tag, so I'm gonna use it.
        Spoilers for "Affinity" and "Threads:
        Spoiler:
        I still think will "emotionally blackmail" her into saying "yes"
        (MARK MY WORDS!!! and I WILL bet my very last shipper cookie on that!)

AAAAAGGGHHHH!!!!! Do you mean to tell me that by the time "Threads" airs that we will have put up with that bozo for a whole year???
        What kind of a timeline is on Stargate anyway?? Sam has been with that jerk for a year or longer??? yech, gross!!!
        Ya know, for a genius she sure isn't acting very smart!

The only thing I think "Threads" has going for it is that mabey Jack will finally get off his a$$ and go after the woman he loves and that out of everyone Sam could talk to about her doubts she picks Jack 'cuz I think she wants him to talk her out of it!!!!

I think I'm gonna tape "Affinity" and wait to watch it until you guys tell me if it's safe to watch and what parts to skip!
        That is if I even have power, or a house left after this weekend..."Charley" is coming my way.
        http://hurricane.weathercenter.com/

"Chimera" we didn't like, so we call it "Cheyrnoble" so if we don't like "Affinity" can we call it "A$$inity"????

waterfall
        That sucks. A hurricane headed your way?? Maybe you'd better start praying that it shifts direction. I tried to dial in this morning after some severe storm rolled through and had trouble doing it. This morning I was woken out a restful sleep by a storm that was pretty loud in general but there was this one crack of thunder that was louder than the rest. Oy!! My ears were ringing after that thunder clap. That thunder clap sounded like a shotgun going off about a couple of micrometers from my ear!

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
          Another delurked Shipper! WhooHoo! Welcome!
          The lurkers are delurking at an alarming rate!! Is there a good construction company in Shipper Town? We may need to do some expanding!

Welcome to all new shippers!

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
            Argh! The suspense is KILLING me! I can't sleep now and it's 2.24am in England! I need 2 b up early tomorrow, damn the PTB!!!! (Just kidding, despite earlier posts they're all very nice, I'm just cranky from insomnia and potential evil spoilers! Me -> ) AND I'm going to be forced to watch it on squinty coz there's no way in hell that I'm waiting until the end of the next century for Sky One to show it! Argh! I need help, has anyone got any nice, happy, shippy S/J fanfic recs?!? I've been deprived of the internet for over a month coz I've been away (OK, so I was at Gatecon and in Canada but still...)

BTW how do I use the new spoiler thingy? I'm still getting used to this new board, it's kinda like Ascifi but I've not been there for a while.
            WELCOME AMBERLM!!!!!!

Are ya new here? Grab some food and drink from the Shipper Town Bar and Grill and relax!!

Hey Ship Nana, I think we should merge the bar and grill with the shipper cookie bakery, that way everything that us shippers need will be all in one convenient place!!

Comment

Chris, have you seen Mala's latest wonderful creation for us???

Reserve now.... times are filling fast!
              Yes I have! I love the look on his face. Thanks for the welcome back!
              Chris

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                The lurkers are delurking at an alarming rate!! Is there a good construction company in Shipper Town? We may need to do some expanding!

Welcome to all new shippers!
                I've asked Nana if we could merge the "Bar & Grill" with the shipper cookie bakery. If we could do that, that would make more room to build some more shipper residences. Call the Furling Construction Company if ya need any construction work done. If you need to tear something down you can call me. I'lll just come along with a shoulder rocket launcher and tear the building down that way.

Comment

Hi VirtualCLD. Shipperahoy said they're going to just let it keep going & see how it works out & what the feedback is... I think some posters were intimidated by all the Threads.... (tho I can see others saying what??? 15,000 posts on one thread??? ain't readin' that!! )
                  I like the idea of keeping a single thread. Each time we'd switch to a new one, any existing conversations/exchanges were immediately disrupted, which was a bit annoying. This was, we'll just keep on keepin' on. ;-)
                  - Mary
                  SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                  Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Can somebody explain to me how you do that white-spoiler thing? I can do white text, but I get the feeling there's something more to it.

Please??
                    - Mary
                    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                      Yayyyyy!!!! I got on GW!!!
                      Had a lot of problems getting on here tonight.
                      I like the new spoiler tag, so I'm gonna use it.
                      Spoilers for "Affinity" and "Threads:
                      Spoiler:
                      I still think will "emotionally blackmail" her into saying "yes"
                      (MARK MY WORDS!!! and I WILL bet my very last shipper cookie on that!)

AAAAAGGGHHHH!!!!! Do you mean to tell me that by the time "Threads" airs that we will have put up with that bozo for a whole year???
                      What kind of a timeline is on Stargate anyway?? Sam has been with that jerk for a year or longer??? yech, gross!!!
                      Ya know, for a genius she sure isn't acting very smart!

The only thing I think "Threads" has going for it is that mabey Jack will finally get off his a$$ and go after the woman he loves and that out of everyone Sam could talk to about her doubts she picks Jack 'cuz I think she wants him to talk her out of it!!!!

I think I'm gonna tape "Affinity" and wait to watch it until you guys tell me if it's safe to watch and what parts to skip!
                      That is if I even have power, or a house left after this weekend..."Charley" is coming my way.
                      http://hurricane.weathercenter.com/

"Chimera" we didn't like, so we call it "Cheyrnoble" so if we don't like "Affinity" can we call it "A$$inity"????

waterfall
                      Well you and I are both gonna hunker down cause after I wave hello to you as you fly by in the eye of the storm, I'll be following you. But first I will have to hold on tight while "Bonnie" blows her way thru. Yep, we're supposed to get the beneficial torrential downpours from both.

I love your name for "Affinity" and hereby proclaim that with the powers vested in me as Mayor of Shipper Town, from this day forth and forever henceforth "Affinity" will now be known as: drumroll please

"A$$inity"
                      Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                        Can somebody explain to me how you do that white-spoiler thing? I can do white text, but I get the feeling there's something more to it.

Please??
                        Just type [spoiler before your spoiler and end with [/spoiler]
                        I left off the ] at the end of the first spoiler so you would be able to see what I typed.
                        Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                          Well you and I are both gonna hunker down cause after I wave hello to you as you fly by in the eye of the storm, I'll be following you. But first I will have to hold on tight while "Bonnie" blows her way thru. Yep, we're supposed to get the beneficial torrential downpours from both.

I love your name for "Affinity" and hereby proclaim that with the powers vested in me as Mayor of Shipper Town, from this day forth and forever henceforth "Affinity" will now be known as: drumroll please

"A$$inity"

oooo, look everyone! The Mayor is exercising her Ship given powers! *applause!* I like this name for the ep. At least it gives me SOMETHING to laugh about when thinking of it....

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                            LMAO!! I can only hope! *trots over to Jack and Sam's, neatly avoiding MG's security system, locates beloved Daniel getting some.....um...."pointers", drags back to house to put pointers to good use... *
                            MG: You let kiwigater slip through the security system? Mind exlaining?

male security guard: You see, she was wearing this outfit w/ neck plunge and she smiled at me.....

MG (mad): I don't care how hot and sexy kiwigater looked in her neck plunge outfit. You're fired!!!! If all it takes to get past you is a sexy lady and said sexy lady flashing you a smile, then you don't belong here. It's lucky she was a friendly lookin' for her bf Daniel, or else you'd be in even deeper s--- than just gettin' canned!!!!

MG: getcater, you can take his place. You're a female and therefore not as eaily seduced. Kiwigater is a friendly and you can let her into Sam and Jack's place. I Sam and Jack are expecting her, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                              MG: You let kiwigater slip through the security system? Mind exlaining?

male security guard: You see, she was wearing this outfit w/ neck plunge and she smiled at me.....

MG (mad): I don't care how hot and sexy kiwigater looked in her neck plunge outfit. You're fired!!!! If all it takes to get past you is a sexy lady and said sexy lady flashing you a smile, then you don't belong here. It's lucky she was a friendly lookin' for her bf Daniel, or else you'd be in even deeper s--- than just gettin' canned!!!!

MG: getcater, you can take his place. You're a female and therefore not as eaily seduced. Kiwigater is a friendly and you can let her into Sam and Jack's place. I Sam and Jack are expecting her, of course.

LMAO!! I only WISH the neck plungy top had this sort of effect! Course I haven't actually worn it in public yet.... perhaps I should "test" it to make sure I don't get propositioned by someone thinking I'm selling something I definitely ain't!!
                              Have I mentioned I work in a lab...... all SORTS of interesting things in the cupboards there.... Well, as long as I'm on the friendly list I guess its OK

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                                Just my personal opinion, but I think with losing RDA, it would make it difficult to continue. Without AT too... I truly believe the show wouldn't make it. Like I said, this is just my opinion, but with losing both leads... I think the show would sink.

Sally

I was wonderin', maybe too off the mark, if AT's FF venture was sort of a breaking out, getting ready for SG's being over. Not that she's going to concentrate on doing what the FF stuff was, but trying to move on. (Oops, an unfortunate choice of those last two words there).

Comment

Working...
                                X