This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mad_gater
    Good luck. If you can get those marks, we'd love to have you around at UB, if you can stand the harsh Buffalo, NY winters that is!!!!
    lol.

NY has lotsa lovely white snow, Scotland has the European equivalent of Monsoons! Give me snow anyday!!!

I keep going off topic!!!
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
      We've decided not to shut down these threads after te 1,000 post mark anymore so I've merged the 2 threads into 1. One of the reasons for the 1,000 limit mark is that newbies are sometimes reluctant to enter into a thread with thousands of posts but it seems that newbies don't really have a problems wading into this thread or the thunk threads so go forth and multiply my shiplets.
      WOO HOO...Way cool...at least now we don't have to worry about where we are number wise

However....Now when I have to catch up....BOY will it look scary ...LOL
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Well this is sort of a trial thing so if people don't like it or if you absolutely love it or anything in between don't be afraid to say so. If it's a complete disaster on the Apocalyptic level then we could just go back to the old way.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by vixen_vic
          Hey guys! Tar for all ur lovely welcomes!!Went to bed and there are sooo many new pages...!! Im doing a French/German degree!Hopefully season 8 will b shown in germany, but its gonna be weird hearing them have dubbed voices!!
          off to read many pages!!! xxxxxxxxx
          Ich kann ein bisschen Deutsch sprechen!!

Except I'm grossly out of practice. Haven't looked at my German texts for a few years now. Did German to fulfill my language requirements and that was it. I figured since I'm probably never gonna get to go overseas anytime in the near future I'd never need to keep up with my German. And besides, I don't know how to post those special alphabetic characters such as the symbol for the double "S" in this forum either.

Comment

Bar's all set and ready to go!! You realize the door's still open at Thread 15, don't you? Ship Mum, would ya kindly do us a favor and close the door please?

LtLisa, replied to some of your ending posts in that thread.

I think we need an antigrav cart for the gutter gals' foot lockers.
            agreed...you're got the guttergals, then I've gor a few clones myself...hehe

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
            ~Imzadi
            describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
            Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
              works for me! I was just curious
              Patient you say?? What's that?? *duct tapes self to chair to avoid harassing mods*
              Alright KG calm down!!!! Don't make me break out the zat!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
                agreed...you're got the guttergals, then I've gor a few clones myself...hehe
                Kel'dor hates the gutter gals now cuz he has to fix the hernia I got lifting the foot locker.

Comment

I just received my latest issue of Sci-Fi magazine yesterday and in the article that gives the reader a brief synopsis of what to expect for season 8 Stargate SG-1...
                  Spoilers: Season 8-Affinity:

Spoiler:

...they discuss Affinity, but only Teal'c's storyline is mentioned and there is absolutely no mention of or that storyline at all. That was a shocker. I believe most of the info comes from RCC and he says that the second half is going to be really epic and that everyone who watches Stargate should not miss the last six or seven episodes.

Of course, if there is a season 9, some things will probably change.

Comment

Dumb newbie question .... have seen references before ... who or what is RCC?

"We came through and once more saw the stars." - Dante

Karen

Comment

Robert C. Cooper. Big time power that be for Stargate.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

*duh* I knew that. Just thought of him as "cooper" not the RC in front of it. *LOL* thanks.

"We came through and once more saw the stars." - Dante

Karen

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                          We've decided not to shut down these threads after te 1,000 post mark anymore so I've merged the 2 threads into 1. One of the reasons for the 1,000 limit mark is that newbies are sometimes reluctant to enter into a thread with thousands of posts but it seems that newbies don't really have a problems wading into this thread or the thunk threads so go forth and multiply my shiplets.
                          so theres no,limit? what happens in a couple weeks when we're at 10, 000 posts?

yeah, I was disorientaed too especially since I started the new thread, lol

SAS and Ptui are both EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!

(see? I can stay on topic and still discuss my RL <g>)

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                          ~Imzadi

Comment

Kel'dor hates the gutter gals now cuz he has to fix the hernia I got lifting the foot locker.
                            Kel'dor better start running after that comment...FAST

~Imzadi

Comment

suekay!!! you can't stop there!!!! more please!

~Imzadi

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
                                Kel'dor better start running after that comment...FAST
                                Why bother?? It's not going to help him...... mwaaahhhahahahahaha

Just like running won't help Pete! Got the new TV guide yesterday and it had the ep summary for Affinity - no mention of Sam, but I couldn't help thinking is it THAT time already??!!! But...... I haven't built up my ship defences enough yet

Comment

Working...
                                X