X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    This is mine....just been sitting on it
    Sitting on Jack? Tame, are you keeping him locked up again?

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
      Hey, I passed 300. Didn't even notice! It's this shippy thread that brought me out of hiding! I think most of the posts have been in the last two weeks! The excitement brought on by Ship Day, no doubt!
      Yea! I guess I should try to get to 200 before we go to the party I have on Atlantis right now, it is pretty funny! I taped it on friday but never got around to watching it. Amazing how little motivation I have to watch anything without Sam and Jack

Comment

LOL...I think THIS would be better left unsaid....or discussed in private
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I believe she said "sitting on IT"

oh my... I am gonna drown in my own thoughts in this gutter!

Comment

LOL...I think THIS would be better left unsaid....or discussed in private
            Which ep is that from? I can't place it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kri

I think you might as well just stay down there! Afterall someone has to meet and greet all of us when we join you!!!
              Ship Nana

Comment

Which ep is that from? I can't place it.
                Evolution part 2. I capped it quite a while ago and made a number of different signature pics.from quite a few eps of season 7...I have made quite a few with Jack....so I can rotate them....but I get *gifted* with some that are just to good to pass up and so I have alot of *Jack* in reserve
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                  I think you might as well just stay down there! Afterall someone has to meet and greet all of us when we join you!!!
                  I keep falling in, but Kri can't seem to catch me or break my fall. I wonder what she is doing down there!

Comment

Originally posted by Kri

Kri....I didn't realize you ever came OUT ...LOL

Comment

Too funny SHip Nana....Kri....Our Gutter Greeter ....ROFL..

Comment

AND JUST ANOTHER REMINDER

we are staying on this thread until the ship day thread start

for any Mod seeing this here is the schedule of the start

US Pacific - 9:00 pm Tues 7/27
                        US Mountain - 10:00 pm
                        US Central - 11:00 pm
                        US Eastern - 12:00 Midnight
                        UK - 5:00 am Wed 7/28
                        Germany - 6:00 am

PLEASE DO NOT CLOSE THIS THREAD
                        Last edited by TameFarrar; 27 July 2004, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Gutter Greeter. hahahaha! Master Mind of Gutter. Gutter Guard. I am crackin myself up here!

Comment

Too funny SHip Nana....Kri....Our Gutter Greeter ....ROFL..
                            Tame, what exactly is the thread going to be titled. I want to put it on my web page.

Comment

Tame, what exactly is the thread going to be titled. I want to put it on my web page.
                              The Ship Day thread will be....drum roll......

"2nd ANNUAL CELEBRATION! ITS SHIP DAY JULY 28TH"

Comment

Kri....I didn't realize you ever came OUT ...LOL
                                Yeah, I think I am gonna set up my home here. While the gutter might be dirty in thought, I promise to keep it uncluttered and shiny for visitors... or other permanent residents!

Comment

Working...
                                X