This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meimei
    Tame, what exactly is the thread going to be titled. I want to put it on my web page.
    Is that ALL you might be putting on your web page? Hmm??

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
      Yeah, I think I am gonna set up my home here. While the gutter might be dirty in thought, I promise to keep it uncluttered and shiny for visitors... or other permanent residents!
      well Di and I have a branch that slides right out of our quarters over in the JM Shipper Commune Rehab....so just be sure there is no obstructions
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I keep falling in, but Kri can't seem to catch me or break my fall. I wonder what she is doing down there!
        I think she is having to much fun for her own good, that's what!
        Ship Nana

Comment

Does anyone read any of the SG-1 novels that are out? I just wondered if they were ALL based on episodes, or if they go into their own new stories. AND if there is any ship in the books?

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
            The Ship Day thread will be....drum roll......

"2nd ANNUAL CELEBRATION! ITS SHIP DAY JULY 28TH"
            Thanks! Okay, I am ready to roll out the chapter preview! One hour and fifteen minutes!! Yeah!!

Now I have to find something else to play with until then!!

Oh, Tame, are you still sitting on Jack? Could ya share? Send him this direction. I know he's probably being neglected while you prepare for Ship Day...

Ooops, is that Sam over there? Never mind...don't want my assets kicked!!

Comment

I keep falling in, but Kri can't seem to catch me or break my fall. I wonder what she is doing down there!
              Considering the fact that RDA is a bachelor, and I am still single... well, you can just figure that my mind wanders from time to time. And it is indeed a very fun place to wander around.

I'll have to see if I can rig something up... perhaps a shipper trampoline, to help people bounce in and out of the gutter more gently. Considering that shippers have their ups and downs with this "relationship", I think a trampoline would be pretty appropriate.

But slides from Rehab facilities work just as well!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                Is that ALL you might be putting on your web page? Hmm??
                Well, just that. And a preview of the next fic... But it's only one chapter... And there's not much plot development. Oh, there are other developments... They just have no plot...

Hmmm.... that ring's a bell...

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                  I think you might as well just stay down there! Afterall someone has to meet and greet all of us when we join you!!!
                  Yep. Gotta love that gutter!! I even visit there occaisionally after I've seen an extremely yummy Sam pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                    Considering the fact that RDA is a bachelor, and I am still single... well, you can just figure that my mind wanders from time to time. And it is indeed a very fun place to wander around.

I'll have to see if I can rig something up... perhaps a shipper trampoline, to help people bounce in and out of the gutter more gently. Considering that shippers have their ups and downs with this "relationship", I think a trampoline would be pretty appropriate.

But slides from Rehab facilities work just as well!!
                    Ohhh, a trampoline... That sounds like the perfect thing for the gutter... Hmmm, interesting possibilities... Jack, trampoline, gutter...

Ooops, watch out, Kri, here I go again!! ****thunk****

Wait, wrong thread?

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                      Kri....I didn't realize you ever came OUT ...LOL
                      She came out of the gutter?! Whatever for?? It's nice and cozy down here in the ol' gutter!!

Comment

Ohhh, a trampoline... That sounds like the perfect thing for the gutter... Hmmm, interesting possibilities... Jack, trampoline, gutter...

Wait, wrong thread?
                        Don't worry, this gutter is quite long and expansive. It connects right into the THUNK thread MeiMei, quit falling in until I can get the trampoline set up!

Comment

AND JUST ANOTHER REMINDER

we are staying on this thread until the ship day thread start

for any Mod seeing this here is the schedule of the start

US Pacific - 9:00 pm Tues 7/27
                          US Mountain - 10:00 pm
                          US Central - 11:00 pm
                          US Eastern - 12:00 Midnight
                          UK - 5:00 am Wed 7/28
                          Germany - 6:00 am

PLEASE DO NOT CLOSE THIS THREAD

I am trying to post this about every ten posts so we don't get shut down
                          Last edited by TameFarrar; 27 July 2004, 07:27 PM.
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Wait, wrong thread?
                            wouldn't that be.....thuoingggggggggg......I crack myself up

almost done to the final hour SAM & JACK RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Wait, wrong thread?
                              Ohh I have a better idea for that trampoline!! One involving Sam.....

*lots of crashing and banging and bumping is heard as mg makes a rather bumpy arrival in hte gutter*

Comment

is everyone ready with their first stories or Sam & Jack moments that they want to share when the Ship Day thread opens.....if not you have ONE HOUR!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X