This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
    Just wondering what anyone thought of the (spoiler)

Season 8 bit they showed in the Lowdown which seemed to be Teal'c holding back Sam who seemed frantic to reached someone or something. I think it was the same set shown later with frozen Jack. I was hoping she was the Jacksicle she was trying to reach. I said I was trying not to speculate but it's hard not to.
    Wow I didnt see that maybe I should go and rewatch it (for the 3rd time) hehe! If that is what happens YAY for us shippers!
    Last edited by Nikkirose; 07 July 2004, 06:00 PM. Reason: giving up on trying to add cool smiley

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
    MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Token
      I have added a new attraction in the Happy Place. It's in recognition of the Shipper roller coaster on which we feel we are riding. Here's to Season 8!

Weeeeee!
      UGH! I don't think I should've tried that after all the pizza and junk food I had for dinner!

Comment

Token's right. There are some sweet sigs! (Love yours, Nikkirose) I think that is gonna be one hot ride in the happy place! Emotional Rollercoster is right! I am *so* excited!!!!!
        Teenager Wisdom: "There's no such thing as original thought anymore. We're all just regurgitating the same old ideas over and over again, melting them down into a giant melting pot of mediocrity." -Andy Spencer, CITIZEN JOE
        CkiCki

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
          Just wondering what anyone thought of the (spoiler)

Season 8 bit they showed in the Lowdown which seemed to be Teal'c holding back Sam who seemed frantic to reached someone or something. I think it was the same set shown later with frozen Jack. I was hoping she was the Jacksicle she was trying to reach. I said I was trying not to speculate but it's hard not to.

Additional spoiler space for Season Eight/Lowdown

I noticed that too. I hope you are right!

I also thought the glimpse we saw of Jack and Sam in dress blues facing each other was cool. I'm sure it is the promotion ceremony for Sam....but I got a quick shippy shiver at the sight of them. They seem to be standing Very close together...facing each other. Deep sigh. I'm probably imagining all this, but it looked like a sweet, shippy moment.

Less than 48 hours now!

Happy
          Happy

Sig pic by Mala the Magnificent

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
            Would you believe?

You reminded me of "Get Smart"... I watched that in re-runs too... You know I shipped for that show too...
            Yeah, but they made it *easy* to ship for that show. Not like Stargate; we have to work for it.

J.
            "He's an amazing man. After everything he's done, he's still modest. Quite self-effacing actually. He even likes people to think he's not as smart as he is. Bottom line, he's an incredibly strong leader who's given more to this program than any man has given to anything I can imagine."

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Happy
              I also thought the glimpse we saw of Jack and Sam in dress blues facing each other was cool. I'm sure it is the promotion ceremony for Sam....but I got a quick shippy shiver at the sight of them. They seem to be standing Very close together...facing each other. Deep sigh. I'm probably imagining all this, but it looked like a sweet, shippy moment.

Less than 48 hours now!

Happy
              Yeah, that was probably one of the better parts of the Lowdown. It looked like they were about to burst out laughing.
              Teenager Wisdom: "There's no such thing as original thought anymore. We're all just regurgitating the same old ideas over and over again, melting them down into a giant melting pot of mediocrity." -Andy Spencer, CITIZEN JOE
              CkiCki

Comment

Originally Posted by Ship Nana
                <snip>
                I was pulling for a Captain Janeway and Chakotay ship which seemed more natural to me (just MHO) ....<snip>
                You too Nana? Me too! Can’t deny the family connection…. all of us great minds thinking alike!!!
                Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally Posted by Send Pete to Edora
                  Wow! It´s hard to keep track here! You are fast! Thanks Marimba! And Sally, no offense taken! I know I picked a name that will either be loved or hated. But as I looked for a name I was in a situation where this one was absolutely perfect and I still love it.
                  I have to admit I didn´t really think about Amanda´s reaction while reading my name ...hehe. But actually I think she has lots of humor and she would laugh about it...but if more of you guys think the name could be a problem maybe I should add something like "No offense " behind it ...because I really don´t want to change it. What do you guys think about it?
                  <snip>Steffi ~ A Shipper on mission *weg*
                  Hey Steffi... it's your name. If you're comfortable with it, that's all that is important. We all chose something we were comfortable with, something that sounded good, or something that made a statement....
                  Keep it. (JMHO)
                  Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                    I have added a new attraction in the Happy Place. It's in recognition of the Shipper roller coaster on which we feel we are riding. Here's to Season 8!

Weeeeee!

Oy, now where did I put those motion sickness shipper cookies?
                    Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Happy
                      Additional spoiler space for Season Eight/Lowdown

I noticed that too. I hope you are right!

Less than 48 hours now!

Happy
                      I noticed how close they were standing also. I remember one of the directors one time mentioning about the proximity of Sam and Jack to each other during a conversation in a particular scene and what that meant about the comfort level of their relationship. So, I think their was definitely some body language going on there in the promotion ceremony.
                      Ship Nana

Comment

Think our Fireside Smiley bears a slight resemblance to Spongebob? I think it's in the lips.....

<yes, it's time for me to head off to bed if I'm seeing resemblances between smileys 'n sponges! If I don't get off here now, I'll be so sleep deprived come Friday night I'll doze through the whole 2 hour premiere! And that wouldn't be a good thing! >

Comment

I got a sig pic! WooHoo!! You guys inspired me to get off my backside and give it a try. Thanks!

Token ~

Comment

Okay.... I got kicked off the forum last night, with still over 100 posts to go... and now I come back and have over 300 to catch up on!

But, not to worry, I just finished reading 218 posts on thread number VI, and have replies to. Get ready for them!

~~~

I'm sure there were some letters that spewed actual hate, but I wonder if "hate mail" has come to mean any mail that is not positive. I really am curious. Anybody have an idea?

This was the post I tried to reply to last night, only for it to end up floating in space with all those missing socks.

I'd like to believe that 'hate mail' is just non-pro mail. You know, like how many ppl felt about Chernobly? At least that's what I'm hoping it means.

Sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CkiCki
                              Token's right. There are some sweet sigs! (Love yours, Nikkirose) I think that is gonna be one hot ride in the happy place! Emotional Rollercoster is right! I am *so* excited!!!!!
                              Thank You CkiCki!! I love the pic you chose I wanted that one but the only version I could find it was also way to big! I also love the whole picture with the rest of the team (CJ is soo cute when he smiles big!) I wish I could find a pic where hes being squished like the bug he is (pretend a fly smiley is getting squished by a huge flyswatter, I am trying to figure the smiley thing still. grrrr )

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                              MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Not only that but I also got the feeling -even from AT- that it was more about her having sex and breaking the Black Widow Curse (BWC) then anything else. They should have stuck with the original premise and left it at that!

I could have lived with Sam just casually dating. So simple. Shippers would still be hurting, but not like this. Argh to the tenth power!

Sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X