X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Major Sal, I bow to your brilliance.

(begins bowing...)
    I am on a mission to acquire the SG-1 DVDs, since I wish to know all about this great universe...

I have the original movie and Season 1 on DVD.

Update: I also have Seasons 2 and 3 on DVD.

I have seen the light! Please help me learn more!

Comment

O.k. so first of all did somebody spike the shipper cookies or something? I left for my night class and came back 3 hours later to find 5 more pages to read. I've been stuck in summer session at school and they basically cram 3 months worth of school into 6 weeks so it's been very very hard for me to keep up with y'all. My head is so full of medical terminology right now that I think it may just explode.

Anywho, despite the what seemed like hours of Sam/Pete snogging on the Lowdown I actually felt really positive after watching it. I've been a naughty girl and downloaded it and so I've rewatched the whole "he's no threat to O'Neill" bit like 100 times. Friday seems so very far away. Also I finally got a chance to read through the final draft of the letter so if whoever is in charge of that could add my name to the list that would be lovely.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

943 mad gater

((((((Aunty Sally))))))

Yeah! Don't leave us!

mutters to LtLisa: Why am I cutting off Aunty's oxygen supply with a bear hug and asking her not to leave us?

947 lt lisa
        cause she said she was leaving SG1 fandom once it ends!

954 mad gater
        bawling now to Aunty Sally: Don't leave us!!!!! You're our fav. Aunty!!!!!!!!

I feel *so* loved!

((((((((((((((shipper family))))))))))))))

A shipper couldn't ask for a better family. Thanks guys.

*hearts and flowers floating about*

Sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
          Spoiler space for S7's Chimera

925 token

I really don't want to rehash this topic, but I feel a real point isn't being addressed. Is sex so casual now that it just doesn't mean anything?

Oh, it meant something to Sam!... did you see the look on her face when he walked out? She gave over a part of herself to this guy, and he basically threw it back in her face by walking out... and checking up and spying on her. Just wish they would have had Sam react to *all* of that, and not just the fact that 'he who shall go unnamed' walked out of her bedroom. Poor Sam....

Sally
          Yeah! What a guy......NOT!!!!!!!

Comment

Oh who are you telling! You have no idea how often I´ve been to the doc since Stargate started ...to let him look over my head in case I hit it a little harder than usual. But hey, I always tell myself it´s for a good cause!

Steffi ~ A shipper on mission *weg*

Oh, Steff, you better have that head wound taken care of!... or you might start dating a guy that decides to spy on you... AND YOU'LL FORGIVE HIM FOR IT AND TELL HIM EVERYTHING ABOUT EVERYTHING!..... *clears throat*.... freak out brought to you by Purina Dog Chow.

Sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Oh I sooo like your ending. Can we have a non-AU, non-dream, full-on-lips, shipper fainting kiss also? Pretty Please *she's says on bended knees*

For you, Ship Nana, anything!

Sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

The New Turquoise Shipper Cookies
                - which are the super duper magnificent spectacular love enhanced shipper cookies

Cool! Our cookie repository is growing!

Sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                  943 mad gater

((((((Aunty Sally))))))

Yeah! Don't leave us!

mutters to LtLisa: Why am I cutting off Aunty's oxygen supply with a bear hug and asking her not to leave us?

947 lt lisa
                  cause she said she was leaving SG1 fandom once it ends!

954 mad gater
                  bawling now to Aunty Sally: Don't leave us!!!!! You're our fav. Aunty!!!!!!!!

I feel *so* loved!

((((((((((((((shipper family))))))))))))))

A shipper couldn't ask for a better family. Thanks guys.

*hearts and flowers floating about*

Sally
                  I hope you're staying! You wouldn't want us to start doing this , would you? It would make our nice floor all slippery from all the tears!

Comment

Hey all shippers! I've been reading this thread for some time. You guys are hilarious! I just registered, and I hope to post a lot more soon! BTW, I love your sig, mad_gater!
                    -Amanda L

Hi, Amanda! Welcome to the family!

Sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

974 ship nana
                      It really annoyed me when she went to call him prior to going on a mission and the pi$$-ant didn't even pick up the phone.

Oh, Ship Nana, he was busy!... he had to buy his binoculars. *insert snark smiley*

Sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Aunt Sally can't leave us until we have completely, utterly, and throughly discussed every single, minute detail of the very last scene of the very last episode of the very last season.

(That should keep her busy)

Okay!

*crosses fingers behind back*

Sally

Disclaimer: Stayage of Aunt Sally depends on shippage of Sam and Jack at end of series.
                        Last edited by majorsal; 07 July 2004, 10:02 PM. Reason: i seem to not be able to notice the difference between f and p
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                          I hope you're staying! You wouldn't want us to start doing this , would you? It would make our nice floor all slippery from all the tears!
                          And we wouldn't want Stef to break her neck cuz the rest of us shippers turned on the waterworks at the thought of you leaving! She's already hurt that pretty head of hers (I'm told that flattery gets me everywhere ) whenever she faints at the sight of RDA!

Comment

I doubt there are many woman (young and old) out there that wouldnt faint at the sight of RDA!!!! Anyway back on topic... I think we should all unite and wish on a star for the S/J episode of the century!!!! hehe sorry

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                            MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

I don't want to do without him either. I think the other three are talented and all (Hey PTB--WOULD YOU PLEASE GIVE TEAL'C SOME LINES?) but I *REALLY* missed Jack in Season 7 and I suspect I will miss him even more in Season 8. I'm mainly saying that I don't think they could carry the show without him unless they had a MAJOR writing overhaul and I just don't see that happening.

Oh, Marimba, I've missed Jack/RDA too! Even with Sam/Amanda being my fave, the show suffered without him. And you're right, a major change in writing would have to take place. I CAN live with, though, Sam and Jack ending up together at the end and the show continuing with Jack being a house hubby!!!

Sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

do you believe that we will see more sam/jack on seasson 8 ? i mean they did say pete was going to be on seasson 8 which brings up the question

if they were going to have pete on seasson 8 why did sam almost tell jack how she felt towards him because we all know what she was going to say right ?

thats how i feel any ways i mean if she had moved on why did she went to his house then in the ship she almost tells him and then well lets just say that if they had kimera why did they have so many sam and jack moments on the lost city pt 2

i mean if she still has feelings for jack why is pete in the scene !?!

so confuse

acient-archangemon out

Comment

Working...
                                X