This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Token
    It's not fun when fans think they are getting their hearts ripped from their chests, and ground into the cement. Now I know what our issues are....We care!

Ok, I told myself not to say this, but I'm too pi$$ed off to give a (Hoover) dam now. I'm begininng to think RDA's comment about not being a threat is because O'Neill doesn't care whether Sam marries him or not. RDA's 5 words don't hold me anymore! My ship is sinking fast, and I want to be gone. I don't want to read any fanfic, see any pictures, or watch any videos . I want to find something else in which to invest my time and money. The only thing keeping me here right now is you guys. You've become my friends; my human contact outside of preschoolers. LOL. It is too painful to hear that 8 years means nothing to TPTB. That I as a fan mean nothing. If I stop caring now, I will save myself alot of pain. I'll watch the Atlantis premiere because of Jack and Daniel, but I'm not going any further with Atlantis. And I'm thinking of just taping Stargate; and if I hear it is good, maybe I'll watch. As of now, they have lost a fan, but obviously what do they care.

Hey Token ....great minds think alike ...I'm gonna edit my holiday videos now ..during my leisure time ... My kids and Hubby are much more important to me than Stargate.

.....INSTEAD of editing and wasting my time in Stargate sg1 ...unless....as I said I see an episode where sam and Jack are stranded for 3 months on a planet ..have time to talk ..and become a couple ...and I want to see it all happening on screen.

And I want Pete to be sent to Edora. and ..and ..and ..I won't watch ATLANTIS .

Caty

Comment

I feel bad for you guys, I weaned myself of the ship ages ago, cos I was afraid of this. Pit has been around too long IMO to just be explained away by some sort of rushed Jack/Sam shippy ending. Even if they did get together I just wouldn't buy it. I don't know why Pit is in Stargate. I thought the whole show was about a big round thing you went on adventures through, not a soap opera. It's ironic that the one thing all the non-shippers were afraid of might happen through the Sam and Jack ship, has happened... a soap opera and not a well written one at that.

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
        Me too!!!!
        My next question is, where is Cape Coral???
        I'm near Tampa and there is a Vulcon convention coming up with Chris Judge on July 31st in Tampa if you're interested.
        I'm going!!!

BTW,I think Teal'c is a shipper, too!!!

waterfall
        I wish I could go...ironically, the first con that I could go to comes...when I'm in Virginia on an internship! grrr...although, seeing as I'm refusing to give them $$ or ratings...

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
        ~Imzadi
        describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
        Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
          I feel bad for you guys, I weaned myself of the ship ages ago, cos I was afraid of this. Pit has been around too long IMO to just be explained away by some sort of rushed Jack/Sam shippy ending. Even if they did get together I just wouldn't buy it. I don't know why Pit is in Stargate. I thought the whole show was about a big round thing you went on adventures through, not a soap opera. It's ironic that the one thing all the non-shippers were afraid of might happen through the Sam and Jack ship, has happened... a soap opera and not a well written one at that.

You are so nice ..ASTRONOMICALCHICK ... You know ..the only thing I want to do is delete all my music videos now .. and forget about SG1. ....and most of all Atlantis.

caty

Comment

[QUOTE=Jimlad The Pirate Maiden]Ah, if only........

Introducing........

MR. AND MRS. O'NEILL!!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine that - those two coming back from Off world and getting to explain it to I'd love to see his face when the is revealed!

S'Claire

Comment

I'm going to add another two cents:

We are the BEST fans in the world! We took last season's stomach punch. We ranted about the interviews, "the issues", the return of bad-behavior Pete, and the disintegration of our strong, intelligent Sam. We have taken a beating; and, yet, we rallied! We rallied to write an international letter of support for Amanda. A letter of which any PTB should be proud. We fought back to regain our hopes and dreams for our couple. We waited patiently for the new season for our new hopes; and, yet again, we have been thrown into the fire. Do we have the will to climb out and carry on? Is it worth it? We have been given so little with Sam and Jack and so much with Sam and Pete. Can anything between Sam and Jack undue the damage that has been done to our hearts? Is Sam and Jack's relationship forever tainted with the overabundance of Pete ship? I think so. No other Stargate love triangle has gone on this long. Why should we fight for Sam and Jack if TPTB won't fight for them? All I hear from TPTB is, "Pack it up and go home, S/J shippers. We don't care. Why do you?"

Sorry for the diatribe; but I have to tell someone, and you guys are family.
              (((((((((((((((((Shipper family))))))))))))))))))

Token ~

Comment

General Jumper is going to present RDA with an award in September for "positive promotion of the air force" according to the RDAforever site. Good news for RDA, but I bring this up as I wonder if this is going to affect S/J ship (I still have hope). I dunno, the more AF is involved the more it seems the PTB worry about those pesky regs.

Comment

alright, I'm starting a revolt...who's with me? I'm not gonna take this sitting down...I say we protest. I wasn't around for the whole savedanieljackson thing, which I hear was kinda ugly, but you know what? it worked! he's back. So, I say we DO SOMETHING besides rant here. Who knows the address for MGM and TPTB? If they get a ton of letters (politely <grits teeth>) informing them that we will NOT spend our $$, watch ANYTHING they're involved in, especially their new baby Atlantis maybe that'll get us somewhere. My only involvment will be with this thread, cause I love my shipper family (((shipper family))) I say we go all out...maybe we should do the online petition too...its time to make TPTB sit up and take notice: We're the fans and we make this show possible. Don't F@^#$ with us or you'll be out a job. Our voice WILL be heard and we're not gonna take this bulls@#% anymore.

Mai'toc tuat ha'taka!!!!!!!!

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                  ~Imzadi
                  describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                  Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Ok....I must admit, I'm new to the ship board and I've been trying for a couple of weeks to figure out which cookie is which.....Ship Nana....other shippers.....decode the cookies for me, so I can drink and eat cookies w/all the shippers!

S'Claire.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                      Hey Token ....great minds think alike ...I'm gonna edit my holiday videos now ..during my leisure time ... My kids and Hubby are much more important to me than Stargate.

.....INSTEAD of editing and wasting my time in Stargate sg1 ...unless....as I said I see an episode where sam and Jack are stranded for 3 months on a planet ..have time to talk ..and become a couple ...and I want to see it all happening on screen.

And I want Pete to be sent to Edora. and ..and ..and ..I won't watch ATLANTIS .

Caty
                      Ship Diva, I love your vids, but don't give Stargate another clip. Your RL family is way too important! Maybe after Season 8 when we know how S/J plays out would be a good time to reinvest your efforts.

Token ~

Comment

Quote:
                        Originally Posted by TameFarrar
                        yes sadly woman can not live on RDA alone

GoneShippin'
                        quite right, one also needs wine. but those 2 items pretty much cover it.
                        And I need my cat Lucy

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
                          alright, I'm starting a revolt...who's with me? I'm not gonna take this sitting down...I say we protest. I wasn't around for the whole savedanieljackson thing, which I hear was kinda ugly, but you know what? it worked! he's back. So, I say we DO SOMETHING besides rant here. Who knows the address for MGM and TPTB? If they get a ton of letters (politely <grits teeth>) informing them that we will NOT spend our $$, watch ANYTHING they're involved in, especially their new baby Atlantis maybe that'll get us somewhere. My only involvment will be with this thread, cause I love my shipper family (((shipper family))) I say we go all out...maybe we should do the online petition too...its time to make TPTB sit up and take notice: We're the fans and we make this show possible. Don't F@^#$ with us or you'll be out a job. Our voice WILL be heard and we're not gonna take this bulls@#% anymore.

I said ..I will not buy season 7 and 8 DVD's and won't waych Atlantis ..unless there is a considerable change in the direction of the show ....and let Sam be with Jack ....Pete needs to go ...atlantis if he likes ...why ..not!!!! ...but he can't take Sam ..it's wrong ....stupide little Bratt.

caty

Comment

You are so nice ..ASTRONOMICALCHICK ... You know ..the only thing I want to do is delete all my music videos now .. and forget about SG1. ....and most of all Atlantis.

caty
                            I know what you mean about deleting your music videos. I had to change my sig because I couldn't take looking at those pictures. I'm going to pack away my DVDs, and forgetabout Stargate Mondays.

Token ~

Comment

I try ...I try ...to breathe but it's hard ....after those pics .....
                              May have a good to close up at those pics again ..to make sure she is unhappy...but the kiss by the car ..is really hot ...may be it's the good bye kiss
                              The one glaring omission from the pics is any of O'Neill, maybe this is because it would be a major plot spoiler? Well I am believeing that because I need to

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa

LtLisa, with that suggestion, you may have my undivided efforts. I wasn't around either with the save Daniel Jackson petition, (Ship Daddy, do you have info) but your right it did work. I'm ready to let TPTB know what I'm feeling because they started the fight. Is there a saveSamandJack website? Can we start one?

Token ~

Comment

Working...
                                X