http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/CKOCOSG2/zthreads138.jpg

sorry bout that gang that better
    Last edited by CKO; 01 March 2005, 03:39 PM. Reason: to add spoiler tags
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
      oh my god, this is almost off the page...... hows bout a piccy
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...threads138.jpg
      That's a great pic, but it's a spoiler. Can you just put in the link please.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ruff
        I've never seen this dropping off the first page before

Just reposting this pic, because I forgot to mention what was the point with this And I don't know if any of you even noticed it

http://img133.exs.cx/img133/2551/jackdesk23el.jpg

look at the table next to the phone
        LOL great pic.

Comment

Just reposting this pic, because I forgot to mention what was the point with this And I don't know if any of you even noticed it

I thought for a second taht was REAL, I almost had a heart attack! lol, since people seem to be in a piccy mood:

The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
          |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

LOL! Sir Ruff, typical of you to post when i'm "gone"
            Love the pic! Most brilliant!

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
              LOL! Sir Ruff, typical of you to post when i'm "gone"
              Love the pic! Most brilliant!

--Tan
              Still lurkin huh? you should be sleeping

Comment

Great Job!!!! My heart stopped when I saw that! I couldn't believe I would have missed that when I saw the ep, but then again Jack was quite distracting.

hmmm.... makes you wonder if AU Sam left Jack with any mementos besides the hot, burning sensation on his lips.

Token ~

Comment

Someone has just flamed me for posting a goodnight to caty....why do I bother
                  And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Still lurkin huh? you should be sleeping
                    Lol, i know, but i'm not sleepy, and you should be doing that report thing!

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
                    What? Thats insane! ((((((((((((((((((((((((((Jamie))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
                    Where've you been anyway? You've missed out on loads of pics by BrenRen, and a few more postcards from the happy couple

--Tan

Comment

What? Thats insane! ((((((((((((((((((((((((((Jamie))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
                      Where've you been anyway? You've missed out on loads of pics by BrenRen, and a few more postcards from the happy couple

--Tan
                      ((((((((((((((((((((((((tan))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
                      I know sucks... Ive just been into leeds to watch a few bands play got a song dedicated to me by one of the bands aaah cool I shall catch up on all the shippyness that ive missed out on
                      And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

((((((((((((((((((((((((tan))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
                        I know sucks... Ive just been into leeds to watch a few bands play got a song dedicated to me by one of the bands aaah cool I shall catch up on all the shippyness that ive missed out on
                        What bands?

humour, we all love humour, I'm really gonna have to make more caption stuff soon.....

Enjoy to all those who didn't see it already

--Tan

Comment

Good evening....or day
                          Been lurking for two days and finally got caught up!!
                          Welcome to some newbies!!!
                          Happy birthday, M ishy ( pretend there is some great graphics here, OK!)
                          I'm loving the pics and captions and all the postcards!!! You all are so talented!!
                          With all of us ( you ) using all this creative energy....how can Sam and Jack not be together!! Long live S/J!! NIte all.

Comment

thats crazy!
                            Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

--Tan
                              Done ! off to bed now. 3 hours of quality sleep lol

Glad if some of you thought the pic was real

Comment

I was wondering if Sam & Jack have a slogan? I wanted to put it in my sig if they did.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Working...
                                X