X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrenRen
    Since ya asked so nicely...

You know, I can think of all kinds of intersting things we could do with this...

I've got some much nicer playthingy's for you to toy around with....
    thanks a mil BrenRen ....just love seeing them together all the time

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
      Yes Trupi ..let's talk ship

and I have a little bit for you again

Tomorrow ..they'll be doing something different ...See me too ..I can be vague !!!!!

Caty

I LOVE the postcards Caty!!!

Though I have to admit: I don't like the swan!
      I'm afraid of swans. (and this one loos quite agressive)
      They always bited me, whenI was a kid.
      Even worse are gooses...but that's another story.

Jack and Sam: Wooohooooo!!!
      Where are they at the moment?

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
        Let's hope the only red jello on offer is the edible kind

I'm all worn out after all the exciting events so I'm calling it a night.

(((((((((((((((((Shipper Family))))))))))))))))))))))

)))))))))))))))))Red Dinger(((((((((((((((((((((((((
        I'm turning my back on you
        goodnight Oma
        And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

(((((((((((((SHEL))))))))))))))

Good to see ya!

We got dinged for talking unfavourable about a certain person.

Oh well...

on with the SHIP!

Caty - could Sam and Jack visit Barcelona??? It's one of my fave places!

Oh! the harbour there's full of fish! Jack would be grateful if you could take him there!

I've had a thought
          Spoiler:
          I think that Jack's probably caught that one fish in his pond umpteen times, but because it's the only one, he feels sorry for it and puts it back!

Just a though!
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
            )))))))))))))))))Red Dinger(((((((((((((((((((((((((
            I'm turning my back on you

Wow, beautifully illustrated!
            I'm impressed, Oma!

Good night! Have shippy dreams!

(((((OMA))))))

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
              (((((((((((((SHEL))))))))))))))

Good to see ya!

We got dinged for talking unfavourable about a certain person.

Oh well...

on with the SHIP!

Caty - could Sam and Jack visit Barcelona??? It's one of my fave places!

Oh! the harbour there's full of fish! Jack would be grateful if you could take him there!

I've had a thought
              Spoiler:
              I think that Jack's probably caught that one fish in his pond umpteen times, but because it's the only one, he feels sorry for it and puts it back!

Just a though!
              Ooooo caty what about Venice
              And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Oops

Comment

I apologize if anyone got red dinged because of a thread I posted. I didn't think I posted anything on the thread that wasn't PG. I didn't make him act like that, that is the way he is! I also apologize to Madelina? You're are right! We can't generalize people into one group but understand that many of the non=shipper have been far from kind! Believe what you want and I'll dream what I want! There is enough Stargate for everyone!

Thank you SueKay
                  Last edited by trupi; 28 February 2005, 02:46 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                    I apologize if anyone got red dinged because of a thread I posted. I didn't think I posted anything on the thread that wasn't PG. I didn't make him act like that, that is the way he is! It is a shame because he could be a great actor but somewhere he lost his way! Out of the dept of my heart I hope he find what he really wants before he hurts his career and his health! I also apologize to Madelina? You're are right! We can't generalize people into one group but understand that many of the non=shipper have been far from kind! Believe what you want and I'll dream what I want! There is enough Stargate for everyone!
                    awww trupi ((((((trupi)))))))) you dont have to apologise you did nothing wrong someones just on a mission for the night

Comment

trupi - you did nothing wrong, but I'd edit that post before people start speculating like mad.
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Sure ..they may go to Venice and Barcelona ...!!!if they can find a good spot !!!

Tomorrrow ..they are having a day off and will be doing something special

I know , I know ..I'm vague. .still I'm not called Joe Malozzi !!! LOL

caty

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
                          Alright here are 5 caps of Sam and Jack in Moebius part 2!! They are spoilers so I will post them in link form! I for one am happy at how it turned out in the end! And I will not be unhappy with the ending what so ever no matter what others say!!!!! All shippers should be happy with the ending! Remember its just a television show and there for entertainment! Scifi first and foremost! I think I put them in order of them happening in the episode...

Great pics!!! Thanks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                            Sure ..they may go to Venice and Barcelona ...!!!if they can find a good spot !!!

Tomorrrow ..they are having a day off and will be doing something special

I know , I know ..I'm vague. .still I'm not called Joe Malozzi !!! LOL

caty
                            LMAO!! bless us all having little digs at joe mallozzi

Comment

Good night shippy family ..haven't been much with you tonight but was organizing my next poscard for tomorrow and thinking about the next video too ..so busy looking around for ideas..but I have them all now so shippy dreams to you and to me

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by gatewatcher
                                Great pics!!! Thanks!!!
                                Why is Sam's sweather on backwards?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X