This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oma-1
    PT - GW won't let me pass the lurve onto ya right now, so here's a big hug instead.

(((((((((((((((((POETIC TRAGEDY))))))))))))))))))))))))
    Awwwww thanks Oma

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Oma))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
      Does the red-ding qualify as coolness?? Wow, that means I'm cool!
      Yeah your cool Oma you rebel
      And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

I'd like to point out that for about two months, I've been getting a weekly ding.

In the past three days I've had three dings...all deducting three points.

I know it's not the one person, but I'm SICK of people dinging and not leaving comments.

Skydiver (who I pmed a few weeks back) said there's someone who likes to ding the shippers but they don't know who it is.

I'd like to point out that that was my landmark 20th DING!
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Most people love to hear "the gossip" on actors; otherwise, there wouldn't be so many successful tabloid magazines. To be respectful of this Forum's rules, let us keep any negative or scandalous stories about the actors in PM (private messaging). This would also keep any lurking red dinger from have fuel to feed their red dinging tendencies.

That being said...PoeticTragedy, could you pass that PM along to me? Please!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Token
            Most people love to hear "the gossip" on actors; otherwise, there wouldn't be so many successful tabloid magazines. To be respectful of this Forum's rules, let us keep any negative or scandalous stories about the actors in PM (private messaging). This would also keep any lurking red dinger from have fuel to feed their red dinging tendencies.

That being said...PoeticTragedy, could you pass that PM along to me? Please!
            Lmao!! Yeah sure token

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
              Yeah your cool Oma you rebel

thanks PT - yeah I got the PM - shocker!

I just cheered myself up with a good ff - SelDear Its Raining Men. It's very funny and very shippy. Another fave is A Thousand Worlds. She's great!

Here's the link if anyone wants it.

http://www.users.bigpond.com/seldear...f-sg1indiv.htm
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
                I want to know what Rat Ba***** is going around dinging everyone for telling the truth lol i bet its MS lmao

ROFL!

I think that's too funny!!!! LOL

"THE RETURN OF THE RED DINGER"

Coming soon to a cinema near you

Cool new horror movie!

Has shipper town a cinema?

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                  I'd like to point out that for about two months, I've been getting a weekly ding.

I know it's not the one person, but I'm SICK of people dinging and not leaving comments.

Skydiver (who I pmed a few weeks back) said there's someone who likes to ding the shippers but they don't know who it is.

Wow SueKay! You must be the ultimate cool shipper!

*bows down to your glory*

That was my first red ding, so I guess I'd better get controversial to catch up
                  sigpic

Comment

A girl goes off to school for a bit and misses out on all the good stuff. I'd like the PM too if that's possible. Much love in advance.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                      ROFL!

Cool new horror movie!

Lmao Yeah lets put it on the shipper town multiplex

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                        ROFL!

Cool new horror movie!

I think it does now! Can I book tickets in advance? I wouldn't want to miss that show
                        sigpic

Comment

WOW!!! 20?!?..... sueKay!

You must be the queen of cool, rebellious shippers!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISHY MO!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                              A girl goes off to school for a bit and misses out on all the good stuff. I'd like the PM too if that's possible. Much love in advance.
                              I've Pm'd You Shipperahoy

Comment

Wow! 20th Ding??? And your still a god?? Don't they know you can't mess with a god??

To all who have red jello....

Remember there is a thin line between lurve and hate.

or maybe....

Remember red and green means there's only 299 days till Christmas!

Token ~

Comment

Working...
                                X