Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Oma! I sure needed that long sleep... I'm just worried that my boss has called me while I was a sleep and I haven't noticed I'm such good employee

Are we the only ones here? Do some people have something else to do? in real life !?

ps.. still looking for that shipper flag

Comment

Originally posted by Token
      Ah... Yes, this thread is getting a bit BIG. For someone who is a regular, I'm surprised at the speed of the Thread in the last few days.

I'm hoping GW's "blackout" and "lost thread" issues are over. If a mod would like to archive the current thread and give us a clean, shiny one to play in, that would be GREAT!

Another important bit of info for the Ship Family is the Ship Family Chat Thread. We haven't mentioned this for awhile so for all the new Family members...the Family has a Ship Chat thread in the Off-Topic Thread. Here's the link: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...highlight=ship Fun! Fun! Fun! This Family is all about FUN and, of course, Sam and Jack!!
      Hey Token I see you dropped Jack's drawers - no that didn't come out right.
      You changed your sig pic. Think this sympathetic magic will work for our favs final curtain call. I'm feeling jittery.
      sigpic
      Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
      My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
        Good morning Sir Ruff! Hope you had a good kip!

Yay! M2 tomorrow! The suspense is beginning to get to me! Will we get
        Spoiler:
        a Sam & Jack kiss? A hug? Another handhold even? As long as we get resolution I don't care how it happens!

But I have a sneaking suspicion tptb will leave it up in the air and resolve it by proxy at the start of S9 with a dialogue bit between Daniel & Teal'c or the new general maybe.
        Ya think? :s
        Yep, sounds about right. Season 8
        Spoiler:
        The resolution was in Threads, thats about all we are going to get.
        Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Hello Oma and Sir Ruff how are you all this fine snowy day
          And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
            Awww four hours aint long poor tan . Cool Im in my office now and i can see around for miles outside its snowing alot now it looks beautiful

Ok cool talk to you when you get back
            I'm back, for an hour for now...
            meh, four hours is plenty of sleep for me

Grr, the snows stopped, and it's not settled....

Wooooo! 1 Day til Mobius pt 2!!! (what could i bribe my brother with to record it, other than money, seen as i'm working and can't watch it then?)

--Tan

Comment

Doing great! thanks for asking PoeticTragedy.. Waiting for you to put that clip of your song on the web!

Going to do some undone work today. Couple of logos etc. So if I'm not posting for a while you can still bet I'm lurkin 0.o watch out

Comment

Hey Sir Ruff!
                I'm doing ok today, i'm a bit tired but otherwise awake, and less ill...a bit

How are you today Sir Ruff?

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
                  I'm back, for an hour for now...
                  meh, four hours is plenty of sleep for me

Grr, the snows stopped, and it's not settled....

Wooooo! 1 Day til Mobius pt 2!!! (what could i bribe my brother with to record it, other than money, seen as i'm working and can't watch it then?)

--Tan
                  Woo hey Tan lol i know grr to the snow But look what I got upto today at work its not finished yet i still have to do the body but ill let you have a preview

And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                    Snow = Beneath the Surface

How can that be bad here in shipdom?
                    And don't forget Solitudes
                    Well, technically it was ice but there must have been snow as well

And it's snowing here too
                    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Hey Scaryperson! Just about to continue working with my big ship project so evertyhing 's great!

Are you're working today?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ruff
                        Doing great! thanks for asking PoeticTragedy.. Waiting for you to put that clip of your song on the web!

Going to do some undone work today. Couple of logos etc. So if I'm not posting for a while you can still bet I'm lurkin 0.o watch out
                        Haha! It shall be up soon just been invited to a big band party in London *joy* going to be going down on the monday to party till the wee hours of the morning

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ruff
                          Hey Scaryperson! Just about to continue working with my big ship project so evertyhing 's great!

Are you're working today?
                          I'm at 6th form, free period...
                          I'm working 5 times this week, tues night, wed night, thurs morning, fri night, and sat night.....lol, atleast i'll have lots of money at the end of it....

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
                          Woo hey Tan lol i know grr to the snow But look what I got upto today at work its not finished yet i still have to do the body but ill let you have a preview
                          Lol! That's funny! Hmm, how do you, and all you other working shippers, get away with doing that sort of thing in work???

--Tan

Comment

where has everyone gone? Come on people, only 20minutes more of my company! until about 5pm

I can't believe that i've scared everyone off........

(you can come out from where ever you're all hiding now?)

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
                              I'm at 6th form, free period...
                              I'm working 5 times this week, tues night, wed night, thurs morning, fri night, and sat night.....lol, atleast i'll have lots of money at the end of it....

Lol! That's funny! Hmm, how do you, and all you other working shippers, get away with doing that sort of thing in work???

--Tan
                              Well Im an IT Tech at work so work is pretty dam easy i get it done pretty fast and have lots of spare time on my hands so basically im on here all the time messing about

Comment

I finally found that shipperflag!

sueKay, can I use that flag in my pic?

Comment

Working...
                                X