This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zoser
    At first glance I'd say clueless but it seems quite impossible for anyone to be that dense.
    Oh yeah I'd like some icing on my cake too - lots and lots of icing, maybe some ice cream too, and a dollop of whipped cream as well, ooh and some hot fudge??? Off to find a good fan fic or finish the one sitting in my hard drive.
    I think this says it all....
    Ahhh... What talent!

Token ~

Comment

ACK!!! I had a really bad dream last night. AT and CJ were both in it. Needless to day CJ told me some info about Sam and Jack that totally depressed me. God I hope it's not an omen for tomorrow's Moebius ending.

HAPPY THOUGHTS....HAPPY THOUGHTS....HAPPY THOUGHTS

Say it with me three times ...

There's no place like Jack's cabin...
      Theres NO place like Jack's cabin...

Photo Spoiler for Threads at this site

http://img127.exs.cx/img127/4212/collage10b1bw.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Elkeli
        I filled in an application at one place, drove out to another for an interview only to discover the work hours were 10pm-5 and/or 7am!!!!! bah!

anyhoo, here's something i whipped up since my last post..

sorry if its too big, tell me and i'll resize it if i have to
        hi,how's everybody today? i gotta say my nerves are jangling already, can't wait for tomorrow . i love your picture by the way Elkeli

sig made by Samjackshiplover
        http://www.myspace.com/docker22

Comment

Originally posted by Elkeli
          I filled in an application at one place, drove out to another for an interview only to discover the work hours were 10pm-5 and/or 7am!!!!! bah!

anyhoo, here's something i whipped up since my last post..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...e70052copy.jpg

sorry if its too big, tell me and i'll resize it if i have to

This is pretty cool
          They also are in the back of our minds

Caty

Comment

snipped
            Originally posted by Token
            ahhhh....YES! You weren't supposed to notice. Boxers are one thing, but couldn't have him nekkid on such a PG forum.
            Did you see Mala's manip. - she managed to get his 'wife-beater' off.
            sigpic
            Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
            My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
              ACK!!! I had a really bad dream last night. AT and CJ were both in it. Needless to day CJ told me some info about Sam and Jack that totally depressed me. God I hope it's not an omen for tomorrow's Moebius ending.

HAPPY THOUGHTS....HAPPY THOUGHTS....HAPPY THOUGHTS

Say it with me three times ...

Theres NO place like Jack's cabin...

Photo Spoiler for Threads at this site

http://img127.exs.cx/img127/4212/collage10b1bw.jpg
              Why did I just wake up in jack's cabin
              And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Lunar did you write a new chapter to your desert scene? That story was Sweet!
                sigpic

Comment

Hello, Hello, Shipper Family!!

Just dropping in again... I had one more half-day added to my work schedule... Good cos we need the $$, bad cos I still don't have time to catch up properly. I've skimmed through several pages of posts, though.... Lots of LOVELY PICCIES out!

Caty, I ADORE your honeymoon series!!! Keep 'em comin'!!! <sniggle> I'd rep ya but I just don't have time... I know what I'll be doing tomorrow morning while waiting for the Moebius 2 Spoilers!!

Then I saw this pic...
                  ... and I wondered why I hadn't heard the new Mobius spoilers... then I actually read the accompanying post... So now I've gotta say Great Manip, ÜberSG-1Fan!! The tips of Sam's fingers on Jack's neck.... absolutely terrific, and oh-so-sensual!! Keep it up! You've definitely got a knack for this!

And last, but certainly not least, here's a little something I made a while ago... I was actually able to remember where on my site I'd stashed it so I can share it with ya--very impressive since I can't recall my site's actual addy and had to get to it from my own sig-banner-link here! It's called "Sam's Window Of Opportunity"... Enjoy!!

Until tomorrow, gang!

Three Cheers for Sam & Jack!!!

SHIP SHIP HOORAY!!!
                  SHIP SHIP HOORAY!!!
                  SHIP SHIP HOORAY!!!
                  Love and hot fudge,
                  Bren Ren
                  ~
                  My stories!
                  ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by docker22
                    hi,how's everybody today? i gotta say my nerves are jangling already, can't wait for tomorrow . i love your picture by the way Elkeli
                    Hey docker hows it going?
                    And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                      This is pretty cool
                      They also are in the back of our minds

Caty

Between now and tomorrow they're right at the front of mine .. just hoping for a perfect ending.
                      __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                        Yep, sounds about right. Season 8
                        Spoiler:
                        The resolution was in Threads, thats about all we are going to get.

I think so too Rogue ...That 's why I'm making all those
                        Spoiler:
                        Honeymoon pics ..like that we'll have that to fall back on at least
                        but I'd love to be surprised

caty

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
                          Hey docker hows it going?
                          HI TRAGEDY geeting much snow up your way? (looks out of window and sees rain grrr)

sig made by Samjackshiplover
                          http://www.myspace.com/docker22

Comment

Originally posted by docker22
                            HI TRAGEDY geeting much snow up your way? (looks out of window and sees rain grrr)
                            lol Yeah we had loads this morning the sky was filled with it it looked beautiful but now its on and off, its snowing a little now

Comment

Hi everyone, SOOOOOO sorry Ive like never posted!! Im so busy.. I do keep reading the thread to keep my hope alive, I just never have time to post.. So sorry.. Just wanted to say LOVE all the pics from everyone, theyre AMAZING!! Keep it up!!
                              Ive been spending my time busy writing my first fanfic, A Little Misunderstood if any of you have seen it!
                              Oh and HI TAN!!! If your about.
                              Lots of love to all!!!

Claire
                              Sig by SamJackShipLover, thank you!!

"The Titanic lies in 13,000 feet of water on a gently sloping alpinelike countryside overlooking a small canyon below. Its bow faces north and the ship sits upright on the bottom. There is no light at this great depth and little life can be found. It is a quiet and peaceful and fitting place for the remains of this greatest of sea tradgedies to rest. May it forever remain that way and may God bless these found souls." - Robert D. Ballard, 1985.

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen
                                Hello, Hello, Shipper Family!!

Just dropping in again... I had one more half-day added to my work schedule... Good cos we need the $$, bad cos I still don't have time to catch up properly. I've skimmed through several pages of posts, though.... Lots of LOVELY PICCIES out!

Caty, I ADORE your honeymoon series!!! Keep 'em comin'!!! <sniggle> I'd rep ya but I just don't have time... I know what I'll be doing tomorrow morning while waiting for the Moebius 2 Spoilers!!

Then I saw this pic...
                                ... and I wondered why I hadn't heard the new Mobius spoilers... then I actually read the accompanying post... So now I've gotta say Great Manip, ÜberSG-1Fan!! The tips of Sam's fingers on Jack's neck.... absolutely terrific, and oh-so-sensual!! Keep it up! You've definitely got a knack for this!

And last, but certainly not least, here's a little something I made a while ago... I was actually able to remember where on my site I'd stashed it so I can share it with ya--very impressive since I can't recall my site's actual addy and had to get to it from my own sig-banner-link here! It's called "Sam's Window Of Opportunity"... Enjoy!!

Until tomorrow, gang!

Three Cheers for Sam & Jack!!!

SHIP SHIP HOORAY!!!
                                SHIP SHIP HOORAY!!!
                                SHIP SHIP HOORAY!!!
                                Thats amazing, how did u do that? Photoshop?

True Love! <3 True Love! <3

Comment

Working...
                                X