This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buc252
    Wow . . . Sam is definitely an amazing woman. How did she manage to grow her hair that much since yesterday?! <g>

Sorry, just joking.
    Yea Mary! Friday we were planning the wedding and they have already been to Japan and Paris on their honeymoon. Talking about making up for lost time!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
      Yea Mary! Friday we were planning the wedding and they have already been to Japan and Paris on their honeymoon. Talking about making up for lost time!
      hmm, yes, I wonder what else they could be "making up for"
      The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
      |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Since the wedding and the honeymoon is passing so quickly we have to start thinking about the names for the Bambinos!
        sigpic

Comment

Sha're, Skaara, Jacob, Grace and Janet?

I know it's a big family but they have a lot of years of UST to make up for...
          May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Originally posted by Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman
            Sha're, Skaara, Jacob, Grace and Janet?

I know it's a big family but they have a lot of years of UST to make up for...
            Is Sam on Fertility pills?
            sigpic

Comment

Since the wedding and the honeymoon is passing so quickly we have to start thinking about the names for the Bambinos!
              ...speaking of bambinos, here's the link to the baby gifts for Amanda: http://www.cafepress.com/customship

Hello beautiful shiplets!!!

*Big hugs all around*

I've missed the family so! My tour has been going well and I finally had the chance (and energy) today to do the baby things. It's going to be from all of us, so feel free to PM me what you think. I'm open to suggestions, comments, corrections.

love and shipper cookies,
              ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Is Sam on Fertility pills?
                Lol, nope, just as Cpn. Chris said, they've got 8 years of UST to make up for! That's gotta be better than any pills i've ever heard of!

Plus we all know Sam has a wild side that has yet to be released or at least I do! That, plus the UST.... Like rabbits.
                Originally posted by sacme
                speaking of bambinos, here's the link to the baby gifts for Amanda: http://www.cafepress.com/customship

*Big hugs all around*

I've missed the family so! My tour has been going well and I finally had the chance (and energy) today to do the baby things. It's going to be from all of us, so feel free to PM me what you think. I'm open to suggestions, comments, corrections.

ship sistah
                HAHAH, "I ship for Mommy and Daddy" AWWWWW!! I can defiantely see myself getting my baby that, lol, once I have one, that is.

Hope your tour continues to go well~!
                The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

...speaking of bambinos, here's the link to the baby gifts for Amanda: http://www.cafepress.com/customship

*Big hugs all around*

ship sistah
                  What about a Teddy Bear that says "My Mommy and Daddy are Shippers!" or "I love my shipper family"
                  sigpic

Comment

What about a Teddy Bear that says "My Mommy and Daddy are Shippers!" or "I love my shipper family"
                    These items were specifically for Amanda, but I can make ones for the Shipper Family's babies, too. Great idea. I'll tell you when they're up.

Comment

I think several pages back, somebody mentioned there being three new episodes of SG1 airing here in the States this week. I can only find the regular one on Friday from 8-9:00 pm in the TVG listings. Can anybody tell me where the other two are? I absolutey do not want to miss anything good. <g>
                      Last edited by Buc252; 20 February 2005, 06:53 PM.
                      - Mary
                      SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                      Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

These items were specifically for Amanda, but I can make ones for the Shipper Family's babies, too. Great idea. I'll tell you when they're up.
                        Great! Thanks!
                        sigpic

Comment

Anything for a family member-- and fellow New Yorker!

Comment

*Big hugs all around*

ship sistah
                            (((((((((((((((((SHIP SISTAH!! STEPH))))))))))))))))))))
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

yes?

Comment

Hey, Size does count!
                                Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Working...
                                X