X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rogue
    For pittsburghgirl, her favorite ep

awww love that sam/jack joke
    And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Dear GW shippers

Our HoneyMoon

Day 3 : Scotland (Glasgow)

Love from Sam & Jack
      Last edited by Catysg1; 21 February 2005, 07:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
        Dear GW shippers

Our HoneyMoon

http://www.angelfire.com/magic/le_mo..._JGlasgow3.jpg

Love from Sam & Jack
        Awww wow Sam & Jack in My Homeland *Joy*
        (((((Caty))))))
        Keep up the excellent honeymoon pics Caty there the best
        And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Dear GW shippers

Our HoneyMoon

Love from Sam & Jack
          its not that cold in scotland trust me lol, THATS GREAT CATY!!!!

True Love! <3 True Love! <3

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
            ((((((((SHIP SISTAH)))))))))))

How goes the tour???

I can't view the baby gifts! The URL's blocked on this computer because I'm at school...

Anywho....

I can't believe I missed the original shipper family reunion last night!!!!
            I don't think I was an original, but it sure does feel like old home week with all of you guys posting again! I am sorry I missed it too, but I was catching up watching Citizen Joe with a bunch of my friends. We all bust out when
            Spoiler:
            Joe had his rant about Daniel being dead - out on his driveway - and he sounded just like Homer!

SACME, SUE KAY, TOKEN, TAME, etc.... SHIPPER LOVE TO YAS!

Comment

Dear GW shippers

Our HoneyMoon

Love from Sam & Jack
              Beautiful! My son and I will being going to Wales for Choral Festival in July. How far north is Glasgow from Wales? (Can't spell the town's in Wales, where we are visiting).
              sigpic

Comment

Great work on the new honeymoon pic, Caty. Boy, they move around alot.
                __

__

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                  hope you are feeling better today and some sleep! It just finished snowing in New York City. We got about 2.5cm but it the wet kind, good for snowball throwing. Quess my kids will be running around having snowball fights. They are off from school the whole week. Today is President Day, giving us most of US shipper a three day weekend. Hope you guys great alot of the pretty,fluffy stuff.
                  *I* don't get a three day weekend, but I don't have a long day on Monday's anyway I only have to work about 5 hours this afternoon anyway. No snow here, it is more like spring today! It's 10:15am and about 69 degrees and supposed to be about 75 today I love this weather!

Comment

Dear GW shippers

Our HoneyMoon

http://www.angelfire.com/magic/le_mo..._JGlasgow3.jpg

Love from Sam & Jack

LOL. These pics are great Caty!!!

But I wonder when they sleep!?!
                    During the day they are busy visiting these beautiful places and at night they are busy with........other things.

Comment

I love the pictures! You guys are so great. Where is our loving couple heading next?
                      -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                        Hey Token I see you dropped Jack's drawers - no that didn't come out right.
                        ahhhh....YES! You weren't supposed to notice. Boxers are one thing, but couldn't have him nekkid on such a PG forum.

You changed your sig pic. Think this sympathetic magic will work for our favs final curtain call. I'm feeling jittery.
                        There is ABSOLUTELY no reason to feel jittery!! S8 Threads
                        Spoiler:
                        Threads comfirmed that Jack will "always" be there for Sam. TPTB can't take that back! Remember Robert C. Cooper said that Reckoning, Threads or Moebius could be viewed as Season finales. Threads gave me closure for Jack and Sam. I would LOVE to have some icing on my cake with a more demonstrative show of affection, but I know they are together, and I'm not letting TPTB take it away. Can we say, "Mass Mailings", "Shipper Campaign", "All Hands on the Shipper Deck"??

S8 General Speculation on Moebius 2
                        Spoiler:
                        I can, however, see TPTB take back any serious relationship that Sam and Jack have in Moebius, and put their relationship back to where it was at the beginning of Moebius. I could live with that because I still know they have a future together. It would be in TPTB interest to be done with this storyline. Let it be resolved and done with. Then each sect of the fandom can get back to the enjoyment of team stories, off-world adventures, and saving the world. If they reset Sam and Jack, then the normos, antis and shippers will be upset. The fighting amongst the antis and Shippers in the fandom will most likely increase. IMHO, both fan groups just want the freaking storyline resolved one way or the other.

We shall soon see just how brilliant or clueless TPTB are.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                          ahhhh....YES! You weren't supposed to notice. Boxers are one thing, but couldn't have him nekkid on such a PG forum.

Spoiler:
                          Threads comfirmed that Jack will "always" be there for Sam. TPTB can't take that back! Remember Robert C. Cooper said that Reckoning, Threads or Moebius could be viewed as Season finales. Threads gave me closure for Jack and Sam. I would LOVE to have some icing on my cake with a more demonstrative show of affection, but I know they are together, and I'm not letting TPTB take it away. Can we say, "Mass Mailings", "Shipper Campaign", "All Hands on the Shipper Deck"??

Spoiler:
                          I can, however, see TPTB take back any serious relationship that Sam and Jack have in Moebius, and put their relationship back to where it was at the beginning of Moebius. I could live with that because I still know they have a future together. It would be in TPTB interest to be done with this storyline. Let it be resolved and done with. Then each sect of the fandom can get back to the enjoyment of team stories, off-world adventures, and saving the world. If they reset Sam and Jack, then the normos, antis and shippers will be upset. The fighting amongst the antis and Shippers in the fandom will most likely increase. IMHO, both fan groups just want the freaking storyline resolved one way or the other.

At first glance I'd say clueless but it seems quite impossible for anyone to be that dense.
                          Oh yeah I'd like some icing on my cake too - lots and lots of icing, maybe some ice cream too, and a dollop of whipped cream as well, ooh and some hot fudge??? Off to find a good fan fic or finish the one sitting in my hard drive.
                          sigpic
                          Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                          My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Dear GW shippers

Our HoneyMoon

http://www.angelfire.com/magic/le_m...S_JGlasgow3.jpg

Love from Sam & Jack

FANTASTIC job on the honeymoon pics, Caty! I'm glad we have a Shipper along to take pictures!

Originally posted by Anubis
                            Great work on the new honeymoon pic, Caty. Boy, they move around alot.
                            Well, I think Caty packed some of the Yellow Shipper Cookies for our couple. Unfortunately, the side-effect is they keep getting kicked out of the country.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Token

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

All we can do is wait and keep her fingers crossed. It might go our way, if Jack takes Kerry's advise. Then S/J could get hitched but he has to be posted elsewhere. After all they have done for Earth, could they deny them happiness (or us).
                              sigpic

Comment

One day till Moebius II!!

I thought we might get some more spoilers on the site as we did before Moeb I but it seems a little late for it now... for us UKers, I mean.

Comment

Working...
                                X