This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
    If I had my way the final scene in Moebius would end like this...

Teal'c, Daniel, Sam and Jack standing in front of Jack's house, all wearing civilian clothes. Jack has a small bag on the ground next to him.

Daniel : So? This is it, huh?

Jack : Daniel, it's not like I'm sticking my head into another Ancient Repository, I'm just going to Washington.

Daniel : Yeah...but who am I going to annoy now? It's just not going to be the same around here without you, Jack.

Teal'c : O'Neill, I too will feel a loss by your departure.

[Sam silently watches her friends say their good-byes]

Jack : [Sighing] It's not like we won't still get together. I'm only going to be a few hours away by plane, even less with the Promethius (mischevious grin) I'll be dropping by to check up on things on occassion, and I'll be expecting you all to come visit me.

Teal'c : (bowing his head) Indeed.

[Jack walks over and gives Daniel a big hug]

Jack : Be good Danny.

Daniel : You too, Jack.

[Turning Jack stands in front of Teal'C]

Jack : (glancing between Daniel and Sam) Take care of them for me, T.

[Teal'c grasps O'Neills right forearm with his own]

Teal'C : (Nodding) I will...my friend.

[Jack walks over to Sam, standing only inches from her]

Sam: (gazing into Jack's eyes) Jack.

Jack steps closer, placing his hands onto Sam's face and gently kisses her.

Jack: (big grin) I'll see *you* in two weeks.
    Sam: (amazing Carter smile)

Jack picks up his bag and walks over to an AF car that's obviously been waiting for him. He opens the door, placing his bags inside. He looks over his shoulder, then gives one last Jack O'Neill killer smile and a quick wave before getting inside.

Ending scene is Teal'C, Sam, and Daniel all huddled together. Sam standing in the middle with one arm wrapped around each of the guys waists, watching Jack's car drive away.

A little sappy I know, but I'm really going to miss RDA.
    oh my god how fantastic is this story i love it this is how i think all of us would love it fantastic"!!!!!!!!

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

sorry i forgot to say welcome to our shipper family with posts like that you are so much one of us all ready have fun!!!!!!

wynterxx

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
        Um...am I the only one that liked Moebius?

Spoiler:
        I thought it was great. I loved the hand touching in the beginning. SOOOO deliberate. They looked very comfortable with each other, which is something we haven't seen in a while.

I guess i'm in a different frame of mind as far as the ship goes. I'm perfectly happy with the way Threads played out. No, there were no declarations of love, but I honestly never expected that anyway. So if there is no resolution in Moebius...so be it. They still went fishing!!!

Nerdy Daniel and Carter were absolutely priceless. AT's whole "reproductive speech" had me cracking up. The whole thing made me laugh and smile and remember why I love this show.

Do I want a real kiss between our Sam and Jack - ABSOLUTELY. Do I expect it - NO...but I will continue to view with Rose colored glasses until TPTB rip them off my face!

Until then...I'm just gonna enjoy the show.
        You're not the only one that enjoyed Moebius. I loved it and I think Amanda should be given an award for her acting in this. I also agree with everything that you said, along with the others that want the team in the final scene.
        sigpic

Comment

Teal'c, Daniel, Sam and Jack standing in front of Jack's house, all wearing civilian clothes. Jack has a small bag on the ground next to him.

Jack : Daniel, it's not like I'm sticking my head into another Ancient Repository, I'm just going to Washington.

Daniel : Yeah...but who am I going to annoy now? It's just not going to be the same around here without you, Jack.

Jack : [Sighing] It's not like we won't still get together. I'm only going to be a few hours away by plane, even less with the Promethius (mischevious grin) I'll be dropping by to check up on things on occassion, and I'll be expecting you all to come visit me.

Jack picks up his bag and walks over to an AF car that's obviously been waiting for him. He opens the door, placing his bags inside. He looks over his shoulder, then gives one last Jack O'Neill killer smile and a quick wave before getting inside.

Ending scene is Teal'C, Sam, and Daniel all huddled together. Sam standing in the middle with one arm wrapped around each of the guys waists, watching Jack's car drive away.

Bravo! If you had your ways, I'd be very pleased.
          __

__

Comment

What an excellent Shippy Ending Love it
            And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

YOu know what?*sob* you're not the only one....i suddenly feel really sad at the prospect of Sg-1 next year without him...

Comment

Awwwww Jack will always be here in our hearts and only an arms length away on the DVD stand thank god for reruns and Boxsets
                And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                  You're not the only one that enjoyed Moebius. I loved it and I think Amanda should be given an award for her acting in this. I also agree with everything that you said, along with the others that want the team in the final scene.

Thanks Bev, I was beginning to wonder.... AT did a fantastic job. I would never equate her with our Carter in this episode. She was brilliant.

Comment

can i just say how i am soooo loving the pictures with the ahem... little captions

please keep them coming bren ren and rouge fantastic i have bee thinkng of them and chuckling to myself all day i love that sam one in the bed and that table one with jack don't even get me started......ok please keep it up fab!!!

wynterxx

Comment

Yeah the pitures have been brilliant wynter they kept me giggling at work today and all last night and tonight for that matter

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                        Yes but I don't really like
                        Spoiler:
                        the end team scene of threads as a team scene so such ..It was more like a vicious scene for the shippers than anything else ...Don't you think ???..Daniel and Teal'c even didn't talk ..it was like they were there to spy on Sam and Jack ..and being chaperonnes ..and both of them this time
                        If they do a team scene at the end of Mobius ..it should not be a chaperonne scene ..but a all friend team scene where we see them all talk and laugh .

Anyway , I'm really fed up to talk about the show .I 'll watch next week without expecting much ..will post a few pics according to if I feel like it ( depending if I'm happy with it or not ..which I think I probably won't be that joyfull) .....but we'll see ...Then I'll stop stressing about it and find something else to do ....I hope TPTB is not gonna mess up their show with the end of Mobius..this will be a real shame for the DVD's ...but I know for sure I will never buy season 7 and season 8 DVD's boxset ( They were too vicious to the shippers)...and they can also forget about season 9 ..and I'm gonna stop taping Atlantis from Next week too . I wish I could be more optimistic but I think I will be disappointed even if I don't expect that much ..I don't want to see an kiss between Alt sam and Jack in the puddlejumper ..They don't even know each other ..and she is so insecure I'm not telling you what the kiss is gonna look like a real insult to the Sam and Jack shippers

Caty
                        Oh my Caty....(((((Caty))))). This doesn't sound like the Chipper Shipper we all know and love.....hang in there and just enjoy what we get. And, oh yeah, please keep making your shipperriffic videos and such. Yeah, that's the selfish critter talking again.....
                        Spoiler:
                        This is why I have taken a break from this thread....it is just too heavy for me to handle...I'm going to take what TPTB will give us shippers and try to be satisfied. I do think we could get a lot given that Jack may not be back and Sam will be missing the first five episodes...they could be on an incredible honeymoon, don't ya think? But, alas, if I expect too much I'll just be disappointed....so I'll protect my delicate sensibilities and take what I can get----however little it may be, it'll be better than nothing. (((((Caty)))))
                        Desperate Thunker

Comment

I watched Moebius this morning after a loooooong night of physics. LOL. It was the perfect reward. I LOVED IT! The characterization was hilarious. The plot was interesting. Jolly good show! My friends and I laughed our heads off, and it was a well-deserved treat, too.

Comment

Maybe a little sappy......but done very well. I, too, am going to miss RDA a bunch!!! I saw ads for SG-1 in 1997, but cable didn't come to my house. The only thing that had caught my attention was the fact that RDA was in it. I only started watching it 2 years ago and was instantly hooked.
                            It seriously will not be the same show without him. Your ending scene almost made me cry. I really hope TPTB do the show and RDA justice at he end. He deserves no less.

Comment

Lol, is this the part where we all start crying about the loss of RDA?*sob* It's so strange to think of SG-1 without him, of course I'll still watch- i just..i duno i'm relaly gonna mis the cheer and sarchasm even the angst we get every week from Jack/RDA. Sorry, it kinda just hit me after reading that fic- i hope they wrote him out properly...not just- "Oh yeh General O'neill said this." thatw ould really annoy me, they have to do him justice!!

Comment

Im going to go to bed before it gets to emotional So good night everyone its been an emotional day ((((((((((((shipper family)))))))))))))) talk to ya all tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X