Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you very much to all of you for the green rep points Very much appreciated ...and I'm off to do my threads music video ..and another collage for Valentine's day

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
      Thank you very much to all of you for the green rep points Very much appreciated ...and I'm off to do my threads music video ..and another collage for Valentine's day

Caty
      Yeah a new music vid ! Can't wait !

PS : I wanted to give you some green but I have to spread it around first But you already know how much I thank you for all your work don't you ?
      Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
        hey shipper family just checking in!!

this thread has gone so quick over the last 2 days but hey we have a lot to talk about!Does any-body know if they are showing a double bill of the mobieus episodes on tuesday or are they gonna split it in 2?

WELCOME to any newbies that has joined our family i hope you enjoy it and have lots of fun!!!

i have to go and check out catys site need some good shipper musicand clips see ya guys later!!!!1

wynterxx
        I beleive they are showing them back to back

Comment

Ooh, there's so much white space in this thread...

Comment

Yep, the tumbleweeds are surely blowing through the deserted frontier town of the thread just now. I guess everyone has finally hyperventilated themselves into unconsciousness after Threads.

Echo? echo, echo, echo…

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
              I think it's the forehead or the cheek but not the lips .

Caty
              Well, I would think that would be a dead give away that Theads
              Spoiler:
              he didn't have feelings for her. After spending the night with Jack and only getting a kiss on the forehead or cheek, probably had Kerry thinking.
              Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Nope, I'm still here
                Even if I should work
                Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

I went to the Threads thread ( ) to see what everyone was thinking about this episode. But there were comments that made me so sick that I came back here as fast as I could
                  But I won't talk about them cause they're not worth it IMHO and cause the mods have already discussed about it

Comment

Originally posted by Katkin
                    Yep, the tumbleweeds are surely blowing through the deserted frontier town of the thread just now. I guess everyone has finally hyperventilated themselves into unconsciousness after Threads.

Echo? echo, echo, echo…
                    LOL! It is a bit quiet...

Comment

Originally posted by Katkin
                      I love that song AmberMoon… only now I have babies it always makes me think of them. Funny how that happens with all the mushy songs that used to make you think of him or her

Originally posted by AmberMoon
                      For the newbies....welcome aboard...congrats on delurking....and we believe...

It's one of my favorites too! When I listen to that song...it just reminds of Sam & Jack and their situation! When I play the cd in my car...I put that one track on repeat and listen to it all the way home.

*The song is "The Power of Love" by Frankie Goes to Hollywood's "Welcome to the Pleasuredome" album.*

Comment

Originally posted by DarkQuee1
                        Spoiler:
                        Ya. Except from the recaps it didn't seem that Jacob took all that well to Pete. Why would he have the dead Selmak like Pete more than he did? (Or does that not make any sense?)

J.
                        Spoiler:
                        Selmak was unconscious. Jacob was being kind to Sam.
                        sigpic
                        Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                        My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                          Speaking of
                          Spoiler:
                          their going fishing, it looked to me like Sam and Jack had been there for awhile, while Teal'c and Daniel were only just arriving. <g> A few days alone before their friends joined the happy couple?

Well, regardless, that's what *I'm* going to believe! <g>
                          I choose to believe this as well.
                          sigpic
                          Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                          My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Spoilers Season 8 Threads till the end of Season 8.
                            .I have to say that I agree with all you guys who feel that we deserve more. Don't get me wrong with what we received in Threads I was all warm and tingly; but not satisfied after waiting eight years. In fact I am not surprised that we are all feeling so good because that just shows how great TPTB could have handled this all along. WE knew how great AT and RDA played their roles, IMO it was TPTB that simply missed the boat. I also agree that not much should have happened in the infirmary scene with Jacob dying it would have been very inappropriate; but again here we are two episodes away from the end and no verbal committment. I truly understand that WE all felt that Jack saying "Always" was a committment and to some degree it was; but lets also face it us shippers have seen and felt a committment all along, now at this stage of the game we are looking for the "I love you's" and alot of kissing. Is it wrong to want this? I don't think so! Will we get it? I doubt it, but with all the excitement that "Threads" is causing, I can't help but feel that TPTB really wasted good talent and quite a money maker. I understand from the home page of Gateworld that in syndication Grace scored new high ratings.....Gee I wonder why that is??????????

Comment

Wizengamot I totally agree with you. I also felt that the comment at the end of Threads was a message to the shippers. Easier said than done though, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                                I choose to believe this as well.

i choose to believe this aswell.......did we also notice
                                Spoiler:
                                How Daniel and Tel'c CONVENIENTLY sat away from them, quite far away actually

misstweedledee

United we stand,Divided we fall. - The Shipper Family
                                honoured member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

Comment

Working...
                                X