X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oma-1
    Here here! This one's for you.

he's not the only one who looks good in blues
    And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Hey everyone look - I'm a warrior!

Maybe I'll have the supreme honour of facing the Tauri in battle! I'll go hand to hand with Jack

PoeticTragedy - Could speak to your God and accept me into your ranks? It would be an honour to serve. *bows*
      CONGRATS OMA!!!!!!

and that pic was just the sweetest thing EVER....
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

^hands up everyone who thinks sam's hair is the best in season 7/8!

o/

If not, why? Granted season 4 was a nice change and a season 1.. well that was 1990's

But I think Jack will prefer this short and sparky

Comment

Originally posted by nell
          From Jane: lol, ok I missed that ep, what exactly did he say!?!!? lol

Citizen Joe spoiler!

Spoiler:
          Hi Jane, In response to Joe's, "...won't say anything about your feelings for [camera pans to Sam's entry], Jack didn't say anything in words. Instead, with a gesture to Joe, Jack signalled for Joe to not say anything more because Sam had just entered the infirmary. I interpreted it to mean Jack wasn't denying it thereore he acknowledged his feelings for Sam in his 'don't say anything more' gesture. You may think I have desperate and twisted logic, huh? But, I really think this scene conveyed to us that Jack still has feelings for Sam.
          Citizen Joe Spoiler: Here's the moment when
          Spoiler:
          Jack signalled Joe to zip it...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

hey guys,

wow you guys are fantastic with the collages they are fantastic!!god i still have the same picture from the day i started here as i can't do them i had help from my fellow shippers.
            oh well mobieus is around the corner and i amlooking so forward to it but on the other hand i will be upset as the season finishes and i will be devastated.
            I am also
            Spoiler:
            worried that the al team take over season 9 and thats why jack dosen't feature in it.i am hoping that our team and our sam and jack come back into our timeline.I am praying that our sam and jack get the kiss that we are waiting for and we have a fantastic ending to our fantastic show.I know if anything happens i will be in shipper heaven but on the other hand will it be the last time that we see our handsome jack!!!!!!
            oh well to our part 2 on tuesday nothing in the mags tell us anything about sam and jack, like they did in threads,but then again i suppose they are concentrating on the storyline in hand.......ok had my little moan i'll leave it go..

so pleasse peeps bring on the rest of the collages i will so look forward to them think i am spelling it wrong anyway...

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Hey everyone look - I'm a warrior!

Maybe I'll have the supreme honour of facing the Tauri in battle! I'll go hand to hand with Jack

PoeticTragedy - Could speak to your God and accept me into your ranks? It would be an honour to serve. *bows*
              There is the position of Loyal Advisor available. I will accept you as you are now a warrior!

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
              I shall speak to my god for you We could use warriors who are willing to go one to one with the formidable O'Neill Of the Tauri!
              But I think she expressed her wish to interrogate him herself...so make sure that theres enough left for my god
              Ah yes, leave O'Neill for me!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                To be honest, if I never came on-line and didn't discuss the ship so much and didn't know that some people were so against it, I think I would believe that the ship was established and canon. Yes, I want more because I I want to see it openly for my on enjoyment and because I don't want anyone to think that its not there. But if I was one of those people who wasn't involved on-line, I don't think I would belive it could be taken any other way than as a romantic love between Sam and Jack, established and acknowledged, and threads
                Spoiler:
                acted upon.

I think that's how I would feel anyway.
                Blueiris...you are not alone ....I was SHOCKED to learn that there were people that didn't see it as well when I first come online to the fandom.....BUT once I read some of their thoughts I did understand why

TPTB have always been so subtle about it that sometimes I wanted to PULL MY HAIR out LOL...but I soon realized that after coming to the online fandom that if I wanted to STAY blissfully unaware of THAT fact I would have to STAY in the Shipper Thread and wallow in the *love*
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                  Hey there!

My comp crashed and it's just back on!

It's taken 7 minutes for me to get to this page, and the forum's my homepage!!!!!!

Alas...no collage tonight from me.
                  ((((((((((((SueKay))))))))))))

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
                    hey guys,

wow you guys are fantastic with the collages they are fantastic!!god i still have the same picture from the day i started here as i can't do them i had help from my fellow shippers.
                    oh well mobieus is around the corner and i amlooking so forward to it but on the other hand i will be upset as the season finishes and i will be devastated.
                    I am also
                    Spoiler:
                    worried that the al team take over season 9 and thats why jack dosen't feature in it.i am hoping that our team and our sam and jack come back into our timeline.I am praying that our sam and jack get the kiss that we are waiting for and we have a fantastic ending to our fantastic show.I know if anything happens i will be in shipper heaven but on the other hand will it be the last time that we see our handsome jack!!!!!!
                    oh well to our part 2 on tuesday nothing in the mags tell us anything about sam and jack, like they did in threads,but then again i suppose they are concentrating on the storyline in hand.......ok had my little moan i'll leave it go..

so pleasse peeps bring on the rest of the collages i will so look forward to them think i am spelling it wrong anyway...

wynterxx
                    Dont worry wynter (spoiler for stargate atlantis seige part 2 possibly moebius 2)
                    Spoiler:
                    When the backup team from earth come to atlantis to defend atlantis from the wraith attack the colonel thats leading them says 'General O'Neill sends his regards' So i am certain that we get our original team back
                    And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Here here! This one's for you.

turning to mush, thanks oma ((((((((((oma))))))))))))

sig made by Samjackshiplover
                      http://www.myspace.com/docker22

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                        I didn't know that if you get 5000 posts you become a Goa'uld Lord
                        This is good for Tame who has 4700 and someting posts !! ((Tame))
                        I bow for you
                        (((((((((_Anubis)))))))))))

well since I have been trying so hard to stay spoiler free I haven't added very much in the last few months ....but I am SO HAPPY to be back among the Shipper Family that I am just bouncing with joy!!!

So now everyone has to beware.....cause you know I will end up on my SHippy Soapbox soon enough

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                          There is the position of Loyal Advisor available. I will accept you as you are now a warrior!

Ah yes, leave O'Neill for me!
                          My Lord how are you this fine evening *bows* I hope you havent been snowed in i hear its pretty bad up there

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ruff
                            ^hands up everyone who thinks sam's hair is the best in season 7/8!

o/

If not, why? Granted season 4 was a nice change and a season 1.. well that was 1990's

But I think Jack will prefer this short and sparky

I like her hair in season 4(end)/5 and season 7 the most.

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan
                              Hi Shippers!

I am like several others that are trying to stay spolier free. I wasn't expecting anything shippy for this episode ... so I WAS pleasantly surprised!!

Spoiler:
                              I liked the same scenes everyone else has mentioned
                              1. the conversation at the begining between Jack and Sam ... no "Sir" just friends.
                              2. Joe saying he wouldn't mention his feelings for "Sam" I am assuming. We know he can't be talking about Kerry Johnson he hasn't met her yet... according to CJ episode they were meeting for the first time on Monday.
                              3. Joe's comment about the "whole Pete Shanhan thing" .... and Jack and Sam's reaction to the comment.

Oh Ann_SGCfan....That was so sweet to have those moments.... We shippers have been STARVED for so long that those kinds of things are just a WONDERFUL TREAT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by docker22
                                i love snow so much,but im snow deprived down here, so any of you out there hate snow, come down to my corner of wales you wont see a flake,lol
                                Well here in my neck of the woods of Arizonia....we also do not get snow...which SO works for me ....BUT I tell ya....I was SURE we would have snow if
                                Spoiler for Threads
                                Spoiler:
                                Sam & Pete had NOT broken up....

cause then I would have KNOWN Hell had frozen over

Comment

Working...
                                X