This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam fan
    It's from Grace! Quick run!! Top up on your ship!!
    Oh right silly me (duh)
    How could i forget????????????

What other ship (kiss or MAJOR flirting, extremist flirts) are there?
    Sorry to ask, but i swear there's a load of things in pics i've missed.

thanks to anyone in advance

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
      Please oh please oh please can we start a thread for the sam/jack captioned photos??? I love those things and it would be great to not have to dig through the other shipper issues to see them.

And please someone tell me of a good software program to capture images from a dvd so I can make some too!!!
      See i'd love that too but as far as i can see anti's are annoyed at us havong just 1 thread for S/J- having two?!!!!I just think people would get p'd off and stressy.

Comment

Lol, that almost sounds like a military plan- take them out one by one....

Yup, it's called "Divide and Conquer"

Ironic ain't it
        The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
        |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

s/j ship thunk thread.... my god... what a great idea i like it
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starfury
            For mild cases of Shipper anxiety, Dr. Starfury prescribes:
            Blue Shipper Cookies - Dreamy Shipper Bliss

Purple Shipper Cookies - Warm and Fuzzy Shipping

Turquoise Shipper Cookies - which are the super duper magnificent spectacular love enhanced shipper cookies

Indigo Shipper Cookies - helps us all remain blissfully ignorant of anything negative to our ship
            Well Dr. Starfury, after hours and hours in the kitchen (and several pints of blue food coloring), I think I've come up with a recipe for "THE PERFECT SHIPPER COOKIE" based on your prescription to handle all shipper ills.
            It's BLUE with PURPLE chips and TURQUOISE and INDIGO sprinkles on top.

Here it is! Let me know how they turned out...
            Hmm, needs a dash more sugar...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Wow, I just realized I had gotten a bunch of rep points the past few days.

I'm sure this shows what a newbie I am, but what exactly are rep points?
              And how do you give them to people?

OH! And thank you to everyone who gave me some.

Comment

Caty Daniel and Teal'c looked like
                Spoiler:
                stalkers.I though it was Pete and a stalker buddy for a minute.I do not have much use for Daniel.I'll take Jonas anyday.I liked the Daniel from the Movie and Early Season Daniel much better.I think Jack may be talking the Homeland Security Job so he can get away from Teal'c and Daniel.Season 9 with little to no Jack and Daniel getting most of the spotlight along with all the new people.It sounds like my kind of Season.Not.
                Last edited by ses110; 16 February 2005, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                  Well Dr. Starfury, after hours and hours in the kitchen (and several pints of blue food coloring), I think I've come up with a recipe for "THE PERFECT SHIPPER COOKIE" based on your prescription to handle all shipper ills.
                  It's BLUE with PURPLE chips and TURQUOISE and INDIGO sprinkles on top.

Here it is! Let me know how they turned out...
                  Hmm, needs a dash more sugar...

Yum, i think it's working.................i feel a little strange............do i look ok guys?
                  Apart from that wierd sensation (and the paranoia) I feel almost ok, for now

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                    I mean both of you and everyone else out there keeping up the shipper spirit!!!!!!
                    you are so RIGHT!!!! This has GOT TO BE the most POSITIVE LOVING BUNCH in all of internet fandom

(((((((((((SHIPPERS))))))))))
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                      you are so RIGHT!!!! This has GOT TO BE the most POSITIVE LOVING BUNCH in all of internet fandom

(((((((((((SHIPPERS))))))))))
                      I LOVE the Ben B. RDA pix- Ben is a serious HOTTIE and no doubt about it. IF his character turns out annoying on SG1 I can just turn down the volume and look at him.
                      You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
                      C. S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
                        Yum, i think it's working.................i feel a little strange............do i look ok guys?
                        Apart from that wierd sensation (and the paranoia) I feel almost ok, for now

--Tan
                        Whoa - Tan - I just got a look at you through your webcam...

Hmm. Okay - too much blue food coloring.

And dude, you might want to see a doctor about that.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by nissaq
                          I LOVE the Ben B. RDA pix- Ben is a serious HOTTIE and no doubt about it. IF his character turns out annoying on SG1 I can just turn down the volume and look at him.
                          I can't think of a thing that either RDA OR Ben would do that would annoy me...
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                            Please oh please oh please can we start a thread for the sam/jack captioned photos??? I love those things and it would be great to not have to dig through the other shipper issues to see them.

And please someone tell me of a good software program to capture images from a dvd so I can make some too!!!
                            I like the way you think. A thread just with S/J pics is a great idea. Like I go to the RDA site each morning to start my day because they have such great pics.

Gatebee

Comment

OKay i found another funny picture! lol!!

Captions people? anybody?
                              Its not my sidearm, I swear!
                              sigpic
                              ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

hey there peoples

well i m back from Melbourne...

going to watch Moebius 1 soon..
                                oooh i hope its as wonderful as i have hoped!!

well..have fun peoples

lurve and hugs
                                Bee
                                "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

sig by RepliCartertje
                                http://stargatesg1.com/QueenBee
                                http://www.myspace.com/madame_minx

Comment

Working...
                                X