This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And another one... I'm on a roll!!
    Think we can hold out till we get to the locker room?
    Not a chance, sir. Better plan on clearing out the gate room.
    Love and hot fudge,
    Bren Ren
    ~
    My stories!
    ~

sigpic

Comment

OMGLMAO!! How funny is that!
      And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

You two are too funny Youve cheered me right up
        And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

One more!
          I could've sworn I disabled the cameras...
          Wonder if they'll buy the old "alien influence" defence...
          Love and hot fudge,
          Bren Ren
          ~
          My stories!
          ~

sigpic

Comment

I can't get the damn size right on these pictures - it says

No Pete, you can't go through the stargate, but it's definitely a surprise!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/mkmoulder/Stargate/peteonduty.jpg

I bet the Spudster's pistol isn't as big as Jacks.
              Um...no way! LMAO!

Hey Rogue, have you gotten any tickets yet from creation in the mail?

Comment

Wow a duck with rocket boosters lol what does it say just above it?

Edit: aaah right teehee

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen
                  One more!
                  I could've sworn I disabled the cameras...
                  Wonder if they'll buy the old "alien influence" defence...
                  RAOFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just what the Dr ordered
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                    Um...no way! LMAO!

Hey Rogue, have you gotten any tickets yet from creation in the mail?
                    Yeah, got them yesterday.
                    Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Last one, then I'm off to classes!
                      That corner over there looks nice and private...
                      Love and hot fudge,
                      Bren Ren
                      ~
                      My stories!
                      ~

sigpic

Comment

Lol nice awww what you have to classes

Comment

I just finished watching Mooobius Pt Une (yup there's a story there, but that's for another time)

Spoiler:
                          Here's my take. Freaking Hi-larious! I absolutely loved every second of this show. This is exactly what I wanted to see. The last couple of eps have been intense. Since Reckonings I we've been seeing major plot points getting tied up. Frankly, the death of Jacob and the resolution of the Go'au'uld story (so it seems for THIS season) was pletty of asskicking action. I love SG1 comedy eps, they rock. I've laughed harder in the last hour than I do watching Coupling (except for the finale of S4. She!Jeff made me laugh so hard I got light headed). I have serious issues with the story here, but the acting is beyond fabulous and the timing is spot on. Did I mention Davis is back? I *heart* Davis. That alone is squee worthy. Did we get S/J shippiness, no. I fully expect to see a "secret suprise" ending next week. Remember, now that the fishing scene is in Threads, we dont' really know what the last scene of S8 will be. I have a couple of ideas, but I'm gonna wait and see. I may not have tons of faith in the ptbs, but as I've said before. They aren't stupid. We make them money and pissing off a big and cash -spending part of the audience... Well, they haven't proven to be THAT stupid, ever. Besides, they know they're going to have to sell a bit for S9. Without RDA and limited AT, which, DUH! is our big draw, why should we come back if we got screwed out of some kind of RST? Answer: We wouldn't.. Which would lead to a loss in viewership. and seriously, RCC and BW just aren't stupid guys. Moooobius rocks. right down to the Mckay ass grab and the USS HOMER!

I'm gonna go back to work and do something less fun! Smoochies to all the Shipper Family. It ain't over til it's over, ya know?
                          The Eye of Botox has been formally recognized by the System Lords! Beware my fire-y wrath!!

by Nikkirose

Comment

Oh-I think I am going to be tumbling into a morass here-but there you are.

this is spoiler space warning-because only the brave dare read this.
                            Spoiler:
                            okay-i can see that some of us are down about what is going on-so here is my 2 cents worth. Whatever we got in Threads is as good as it is going to get. I don't know whether I am talking out of my *expletive deleted* here-but I don't believe that we aren't going to get anything else about S/J from the boys in Vancouver. I think that what we saw is all there is. The kiss -if there is one-is going to be between scruffy/miserable jack and nerdy/naive sam-it is "our sam and jack" as that timeline dictates it-but not really. There might be some inference of something between them in the beginning of season 9-but don't expect anything overt. No Jack-No Ship-No problem. Don't expect Sam to mention Jack or their relationship or anything at all. She is there to save the day and at the end of season 9-my guess is that AT will move on as well-as the show will be moving on. Okay, I spoke my peace. I am sorry in advance, if some people think I may be cynically naive-but my trust of the boys from vancouver to finish anything is limited to how far I can throw them-which isn't very.
                            Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Thanx Bren and Rogue!!!!!!!!
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1

I can't get the damn size right on these pictures - it says

No Pete, you can't go through the stargate, but it's definitely a surprise!
                                OMG!!!!

ROFLMAO!!!!!

That has to be the funniest duck pic I've seen!
                                Here's another for ya:
                                Love and hot fudge,
                                Bren Ren
                                ~
                                My stories!
                                ~

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X