X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by JSDT
    I just had to share this...

I was following a truck home the other day that had Carter Express written on the back. I happened to glance down at the mudflaps...they said O'Neill!!!! I'm sure the other drivers were wondering about the insane woman laughing hysterically in her car.

Originally posted by getcarter
    That's great! Even the truckers are shippers now! LOL
    So what do we take from this... It's The Carter Express, with O'Neill underneath her.

Sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon
      I found this poem in my pc... ...I think it sums up Sam & Jack's relationship...

Love Will Die if Held too Tightly,
      Love Will Fly if Held to Lightly,
      Lightly, Tightly, How do I Know, Whether
      I’m Holding or Letting Love Go?

What do y'all think? Pretty appropriate?
      That is really pretty
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
        This picture of Sam and Jack hugging is the picture I had Amanda sign at the Chicago convention. It is one of my favorite pictures of Sam and Jack.
        How did she react? Did she say anything about the pic? Thanks for sharing, nickatell.

Sally

ps - That scene with Sam and Jack... Amanda and Rick really nailed it. It's prob my fave scene with them ever.
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Just wanted to add my welcome to all the newcomers.

Welcome to the land of ship
          sigpic
          ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
            So, what we need is (singing)

..a little less interruption, a little more talkin', baby...
            See PTB's LISTEN to this woman!!!!! she KNOWS what she is ...singing?? about
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

For those shippers that are interested I have just put up chapter 4 of Say it isn't so and hopefully time for coffee chapter 5 will go up tonight.

Hello all the newbies.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                See PTB's LISTEN to this woman!!!!! she KNOWS what she is ...singing?? about
                If you can hold them, I'll sing. It wouldn't be the first time people have done things against their will to stop my singing.
                sigpic
                ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Welcome, Jynjyr!

And I can't help you with your fic unless you bring Jack back alive.

Sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                    If you can hold them, I'll sing. It wouldn't be the first time people have done things against their will to stop my singing.
                    well if we are going THAT route...we should have ME sing

Comment

spoilers for s8's affinity

Originally posted by m_wendy_r
                      I

What do you want to happen with Pete? Other than he being chucked off the nearest cliff.

Wendy
                      Hugs
                      Seriously? I just want him to go home. Not as some broken man (because I think he knows something's off between them - he questioned Sam being his girlfriend, and he kept asking her if she really meant 'yes' to his question), but just as a guy that fell for a woman that was already in love with another man and never really stood a chance. I don't want him to come off as some big victim either, because that would/could mean Sam's the victimizer (she's NOT). Don't die. Don't suffer greatly. Just go.

Sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Heellloooo Shipper Family!!!!

So, to summarise.....
                        to all the wonderful newbies who have delurked!
                        (Especially RowanD who I had the great pleasure of meeting at the Chicago con )

((((((((((MF))))))))))) *sending big warm fuzzies* I hope you feel better soon.

errrr, and I am still waffling on how much ship resolution I really expect to see. I'm hoping for something nice and concrete and unretractable!! (I don't want TPTB giving us a resolution and then taking it all away! )

Comment

Welcome, RowanD!

Sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r
                            Thank you to everyone who has welcomed me!

And even though I'm new here too, welcome Rowan!

Wendy
                            Hugs
                            So you really are new here, Wendy? I thougt I'd see posts of yours? But if I'm wrong....

Welcome, Wendy!

Sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

spoilers for s6's metamorphosis

Originally posted by RowanD

For now, let me say this is my favorite moment of the week: In Metamorphosis, just before the head-on-the-shoulder moment, when Jack is talking strategy to Teal'c and Carter is listening and Jack says "we've got to get to this guy, what's his name" and Teal'c supplies one name (forgot what it was), and Jack says "No, the other one" and Sam supplies "Agar", and Jack turns and says, "Yeah." And his entire manner and tone on that single word is just a complete 180 from when he was talking to Teal'c. And he's still talking strategy on the next sentence, but that word was just so tender and caring and so obviously meant "hey, Sam, how you feeling, are you okay, I'm so grateful you're still here remembering things for me and oh dear god what if you aren't..."

I love that. Just melts me.

RowanD
                              I love the way you described this scene. I'll have to go back and look/listen for Jack's soft voice (darn, I don't want to watch that ep again... NOT ). You made me feel all shippy hazy, so thank you.

Sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
                                Thanks. I could use the hug.

I think I really understand what y'all feel like when TPTB drop shippy comments and than don't deliver.
                                *sigh* Then here's a billion hugs to make up for what you've obviously went through.

(((((((((((((((((((((((Major Fischer))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X