This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiwigater
    ooooooo, bringing out the big guns I see Bucky!
    *slides big frothing shipper drink to Zoser*
    slam that one down, and I've got LOTS more where that came from! (I am the official back up barkeep you know ) And if you drink them at the rate that gif is pouring them you'll be singing shippiness outside the writers rooms at the Bridge Studio's in NO time!
    Thank you,just what I need, goes great with shipper cookies. I'll try not to fall off the bar stool, just keep them coming.
    sigpic
    Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
    My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
      Rogue ..it's a tease..I bet Joe is probably winking at Jack ..while he says it

Caty
      Yeah, I know. I just wanted more.
      Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

hey peeps!!

I was on a site that RDA is one of the trustees of. The Challengers Boys and Girls Club.
        Sue Freund is one of the Directors!!! Is this the same Sue Freund who writes fic? Has she ever met him? I'll need to find out!!!!
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
          Thank you!!

Spoiler:
          I'm sorry to say that I think ppl are jumping the gun with Jack's retirement (i hope I'm wrong!). I think that Sam will dump Pete in the reckoning, and then they will have that big chat! I think they'll agree to starting a relationship, but will both decide to take it slowly, starting with little gestures like phone flirting! I hope it progresses to phone love and a whole lot more for the last ep!

Suekay ......the last episode is too
          Spoiler:
          late for phone love...the last episode should be physical love ...Are you with me ....knock ...knock ...stay positive ....and think ...Citizen joe is setting up the phone love ...in that episode.

Caty

Comment

I love your sig.... Suekay They are so meant to be ....You know I reckon they gonna
            Spoiler:
            make love on the telephone in "Citizen Joe" when Jack calls her back(they are free now) .. ..cuz they can't really touch yet if Jack is not retired.... ..and too much UST is too much UST ....They may have to wait a few weeks for his resignation to take place ....you know !!!! and love on the phone is safe for them, no breaking the rules here ...hey..

Caty
            Spoiler:
            Unless the NID is listening.
            sigpic
            Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
            My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Enough with the 'phone love! You're giving me palpitations!
              More with the real love...
              ... Did I say that aloud?

Comment

Suekay ......the last episode is too
                Spoiler:
                late for phone love...the last episode should be physical love ...Are you with me ....knock ...knock ...stay positive ....and think ...Citizen joe is setting up the phone love ...in that episode.

Caty
                Spoiler:
                That's what I meant! Phone flirting in Citizen Joe, Phone lovin in the next ep. All in time for the pyhsical stuff in the finale (That'll probably be a two parter too! Yay!)
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                  Spoiler:
                  Unless the NID is listening.

They can always use their private self phones ..or a phone box or walky.. talkies .... they are good too ...and they can even see each other from a distance with the latter ones.

caty

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                    Spoiler:
                    That's what I meant! Phone flirting in Citizen Joe, Phone lovin in the next ep. All in time for the pyhsical stuff in the finale (That'll probably be a two parter too! Yay!)

((((((((suekay)))))))We're on the same wavelength then and this is what I want to see too

Caty

Comment

Ive decided what I want to see as a S/J resolution of ship.
                      I want to see a kiss and they are both soooo happy that Jack picks up Sam and twirls her while they are both laughing.
                      I wanna see joy!!!!!

waterfall

Comment

You know what?
                        I was just rewatching A$$inity (I know, call me a glutton for punishment...) and
                        Spoiler:
                        My dad started watching behind me, a casual SG-1 fan and certainly not a shipper. He watched the ring scene and said 'Everything about the way he acts says that he really loves her, but that he just wants her to be happy.' And he winced when she said yes. If my dad can see this then it must be BLINDINGLY obvious.

Comment

((((((((suekay)))))))We're on the same wavelength then and this is what I want to see too

Caty
                          Yay!! Another complete lunatic!!! I'm happy now!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
                            You know what?
                            I was just rewatching A$$inity (I know, call me a glutton for punishment...) and
                            Spoiler:
                            My dad started watching behind me, a casual SG-1 fan and certainly not a shipper. He watched the ring scene and said 'Everything about the way he acts says that he really loves her, but that he just wants her to be happy.' And he winced when she said yes. If my dad can see this then it must be BLINDINGLY obvious.
                            I found out today that my friend Erika's dad is a shipper. I showed Erika my actual sig drawing, and she said. 'Jack and Sam. Are they a couple yet?'
                            She's a gater, but no a devout one. She knows the history and the characters, and she can see it. She then said ' my dad wants them to get it on'!
                            Erika's only 13, and she doesn't have a computer. Otherwise I'd invite her over!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
                              You know what?
                              Spoiler:

Your dad is a shipper Lunar and
                              Spoiler:
                              ..it's pretty obvious that Jack is temendously in love with Sam... in the ring scene...I can't believe that others ..may not see it ...
                              Even if a casual viewer like your dad saw IT ....it's because .....it's part of the storyline ....well and clear AND I LIKE IT ....Sam loves Jack and Jack loves Sam . ..
                              ..Tell you dad....he should have a medal of courage too cuz he watched A$$inity.

Caty

Comment

Hehehe, I will.
                                Spoiler:
                                He read Thread spoilers and said: 'They'll get married at the end. It's been set up for that.' After all these years he's spent telling me he's always right, I guess I have to believe him... lol

Comment

Working...
                                X