X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Watters87
    Anybody see the Gemini images
    The link is here http://www.sg-atlantis.info/stargate...owfolge&ID=166 It's from Stargate Project

Now if those images don't make Jack look at real Sam then I don't know what will

Whahooo ..She( the replicarter) looks great ..I love that dress ..I want it (will look good on me too ) but she is only with Teal'c ...FCOL ..where is Jack when he's needed.?!!!

real Sam is gonna get jealous when Jack looks at the replicarter with big eyes ..may be she'll come to SGC with short sleeves on the next day...Thank you Watters87 for finding that site .

So good to have some pics ...wish we could have one with Jack though ..Gemini looks great and is gonna be full of UST I bet Good ..good ..good ..rubbing hands .

Caty
    Last edited by Catysg1; 29 October 2004, 05:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
      Just watched Whisper and Escape--EXCELLENT!!! Loved seeing the clips of Jack and Sam in action! Just reminds me how great they are together on the job!!
      Thank you so much! I enjoyed making these vids!

Escape more than Whisper because movie maker was actually cooperating with that one lol....

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

.Good morning AmberMoon

Did you see the new Gemini pics ....Jack is gonna faint when he sees replicarter dress like that !!!

and I'm off to do a smashing shippy video ..see you all in a while Keep talking ..I like it and it was real fun last night

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
          .Good morning AmberMoon

Did you see the new Gemini pics ....Jack is gonna faint when he sees replicarter dress like that !!!

and I'm off to do a smashing shippy video ..see you all in a while Keep talking ..I like it and it was real fun last night

Caty

Dress??? Dress??? Gemi Carter is wearing a dress??? *peers into screen* *rubs eyes* where are the pictures-on gateworld???
          Rosemary
          Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
            And you know ...I eat Oysters too on special occasions ..May be I'll have a plate of Oysters delivered to Sam and Jack on their wedding night and I'll insist they eat them before they sit down on THAT couch Hehehehe

...and probably a jar of chocolate spread to go with it and here we go

Caty

Don't forget the whipped cream!!! Yep definitely whipped cream!
            Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
              OK. Why did I even come back here....back to the gutter this ole critter goes!
              Desperate Thunker

Comment

The link is here http://www.sg-atlantis.info/stargate...owfolge&ID=166 It's from Stargate Project
                Now if those images don't make Jack look at real Sam then I don't know what will
                Thanks for the link! I dig sams outfit! Reminds me of the one she wore in 2010. I love it when Amanda gives her stern/possessed by an alien/i'm not myself today look.
                "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                  speculation for s8 and beyond (adding spoiler space because... I have an anal need to)

And another thing came to mind... We know the ptb think the show can go on without 'this' cast (not their exact words), so if they'd have Sam and Jack get together next season... we could see their relationship develope, and as it's happening, we'd see Daniel and Teal'c's lives change as well... And they could sprinkle some new ppl in along the way until we reach the end... And then Sam and Jack, and Daniel, Teal'c could start a new chapter in their lives, and the show could start a new chapter with another crew. Not that I'd want to watch another Sg team, but a slow progression of moving Sg1 along and introducing another group... hmmm, not real sure I'm liking this idea, other than letting Sam, Jack, Daniel, and Teal'c start their new beginnings (and maybe a new beginning for the show). Like I said, not sure I'd like it, but I want to see resolution!!!

Sally
                  Oy. That's the only word for it I think. Shows like Law and Order work pretty well with cast changes but L & O is story driven not character driven. Many of our fave eps in Stargate are character driven eps--Abyss comes to mind (one of my faves). In fact Stargate revolves around the characters as much as it revolves around the stories. If they wanted to introduce a new cast next season they should have started two years ago because that's approximately how long it takes for the audience to grow into a character. So in order to successfully change the cast this dramatically, they really need two more seasons which we arent' going to get. A good example of the failure of this type of cast change is X-Files. Chris Carter tried the same type of thing that this PTB is talking about and it was a miserable failure. Not because the stories weren't good (at least the Doggett stories, I refuse to even think about the weirdness that was Mulder and Scully in the last two seasons!) but because the show was not as story driven as they liked to believe. Personally, after the first season or so, I was tuning in for the characters not the stories.
                  Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                  Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                  Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

I was just discussing whipped cream yesterday in the gutter. Of course, I meant for it to go on top of Ric...I mean dessert. But for this thread, I'll let Sam borrow the whipped cream.
                    "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                    "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                    Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                    Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                    "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                    Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                    Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                    (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

There ya go again!!! How the heck am I ever gonna get out of this gutter?!

Not that I really want to! I kinda like the company down here!
                      I like the gutter...I was 22 years US Air Force where being in the gutter is an art form!

I like letting my imagination run wild about RDA...I love his hands and I have a good idea on where he can put them...all over me! Um-um-um heaven!

Comment

Originally Posted by Watters87
                        The link is here http://www.sg-atlantis.info/stargat...howfolge&ID=166 It's from Stargate Project

are all those images of replicarter or is one of them the real carter aswell?
                        Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by SeaBee
                          Thanks, it's nice to know I'm not alone!

I have to say that when SG-1 first aired I was pretty firmly anti-ship, I saw no need for a sci-fi show to be contaminated with love interests!
                          What a difference 8 seasons make, though.
                          Having seen the ship develop over the years, I came to realise that the show was not adversly affected and the characters development needed the tension the relationship created.
                          My main hope is that the writers continue to deal carefully with the subject, and don't allow it to overshadow the rest of the show.
                          Well, I know that I wouldn't want that either. A ship should never overshadow a plot. I think I will be a lot happier though when they get these two together (notice I said when ) and move on to telling good stories. I think the two could be together and they could still tell good stories. Alias (season 2) had Syd and Vaughn together and the show was awesome! Even better than it had been before the two were together!

Comment

Originally posted by shipper hannah
                            just watched marimba's whisper vid and its awesome, almost cried.
                            want more like that!!!!!!
                            Do you mean Martouf Marty's Whisper vid? As much as I'd love to take credit for that one, it's not mine

I did however do "The Letter"
                            Last edited by marimba26; 29 October 2004, 05:45 AM. Reason: crummy spelling

Comment

Wow are those great pictures!! Thanks for finding them and posting the link Watters!!

Would like to see Jack's eyes when he sees (Spoiler Gemini Season 8)
                              Spoiler:
                              repliCarter
                              . They are gonna fall right out of his head. And someone is gonna have to roll up his tongue and put it back in his mouth and shut it for him!!!
                              Ship Nana

Comment

Gosh, is Amanda gorgeous this season or what?? It's about time they started making her look pretty! She looked beautiful in S6 but then they went plain again with the makeup in S7. I REALLY like her look this year! And you're right, If Jack doesn't look at the real Sam when she looks like that he's gotta be BLIND!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X