This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shelsfc
    I wasn't able to do that - my computer wouldn't let me save it as anything other than a .bin file. I had to save it then right-click on the file, go into properties and change what it is opened with to Windows Media, if that makes sense.
    That could be another solution ..Thank you to mention it shesfc

The first one worked for me straight away

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
      That could be another solution ..Thank you to mention it shesfc

The first one worked for me straight away

Caty
      I just tried MartoufMarty's way, and it's much more convenient!! With my way, I still got a pop-up about an unknown file extension when I tried to play it.

Comment

When you save the video, do you go Save Target As?

It'll have below the file name box a 'Save As Type' box. Put it down to All Files, and then in the file name in the box above add .WMV and then press save... That works too.

So three ways. Whichever way you want.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
        Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
          When you save the video, do you go Save Target As?

It'll have below the file name box a 'Save As Type' box. Put it down to All Files, and then in the file name in the box above add .WMV and then press save... That works too.

So three ways. Whichever way you want.
          Ah! I never thought to put .wmv in the box above....

*feels slightly sheepish*

Comment

I'm off to bed!

Night night shippers!!

Happy shipping to all!

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
              Ah! I never thought to put .wmv in the box above....

*feels slightly sheepish*

That's what I said all along ..If you forget to type .wmv ..it won't work .....So get your little fingers going and type ".wmv"In the file name box.

Anyway ..thank you guys ..so 3 ways ..hopefully the 1st one is the easiest one

Caty

Comment

ya know, listening to yall talk about that stuff is like oneill listening to carter technobabble........ *gets distant, far off look in eyes* i understand none of it!!
                Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
                -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Originally posted by yoojoo
                  ya know, listening to yall talk about that stuff is like oneill listening to carter technobabble........ *gets distant, far off look in eyes* i understand none of it!!

LOL....Sam would be impressed

Caty

Comment

Good evening Shipper Family! Just finished watching a Sam/Jack shipper video by Rowan Darkstar (http://rowan_d.tripod.com/).

The vid was set to "Silver Strand" by The Corrs (one of my all time favorite groups by the way) and I tell you there's nothing like a shipper vid put to Celtic music. For me, Celtic music pulls at the heart...the violin in this song just makes you want to weep cause you so want Jack and Sam to get it on.

The vid's a little angsty (did I spell that right?) cause of that other woman (100 Days) but it's a good vid.

Comment

Hello??? anybody home??

*cricket chirp*

*another cricket chirp*

*howling wolf*

HEY SHIPPERS!!!!! am i the only one who did my holloween parties and stuff yesterday!!!! and for all the mommies out there........dont let your kiddos overdose on candy!! YOU WILL REGRET IT LATER when they start bouncing off the walls!!
                      Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
                      -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar

<snip>

regarding D&C:

But TPTB chose to show it as a *Heart wrenching* moment. A Man and a Woman separated by a force they could not break (the force field) confronted with the fact that they were going to die in moments.
                        So many emotions, so many things they want to say to each other and yet each want to memorize the face of the one before them. To take THAT memory with them as they go. BOTH characters caught in time.
                        My gawd, Tame, that was beautiful. You really put the hopelessness and undying love into that powerful scene. I wish I could pick better words to describe my feelings here, but I think you said it all.

Sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

I'm here. Just don't have anything to say... Working on a vid and waiting for trick or treaters. And eating candy...

This vid is all Andy's fault! He suggested the song!

Comment

I'm here. Hardly had any trick or treaters. No one likes to come down the cul-de-sac.

But that means lots of candy left over, really good candy.

Unfortunately, I have no control over chocolate, it strips and leaps into my hand, begging to be eaten.

Think I'll kick back with a bowl of chocolate and a nice shippy episode of SG.
                            sigpic
                            ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                              I'm here. Hardly had any trick or treaters. No one likes to come down the cul-de-sac.

But that means lots of candy left over, really good candy.

Unfortunately, I have no control over chocolate, it strips and leaps into my hand, begging to be eaten.

Think I'll kick back with a bowl of chocolate and a nice shippy episode of SG.

That sounds like a plan.

Too bad hubby got non-chocolate candy for the trick-or-treaters. He's definitely not doing the shopping next year!

On the bright side, candy sale tomorrow!
                              *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Mmm... mini-Oh Henry bars and Glosettes...

Comment

Working...
                                X