This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catysg1
    Did you add the shipper line or they said that too!!

Shame about Jack getting food poisoning ..Is Sam a bad cook then??!!

Caty
    nope i added that...hehehe

Nope...only when Jack cooked for himself did he get food poisoning...hmmm... he should leave the cooking up to Sam.
    Sam and Jack...Meant to be!!

Comment

Shame about Jack getting food poisoning ..Is Sam a bad cook then??!! Caty
      LOL foodpoisoning well I guess Jack can't be good in every thing right?But hey it's the Sims he.Do you have a picture of the O'Neill family? you can make video's of it.You need to see how they make love to each other.That is really funny.
      Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
        for you that don't know it My girlfriend and I had broken up and today on haloween we are back together so I want to shout it that I love her and Andy I'm going to sent her the video you made if that is allright with you she loves that song:the reason
        awwww that is soooo sweet congrats ....that song is rather good

and WELCOME by the way lol
        Carolyn

Comment

That 's great to know Hobbitsrul.. Thank you for sharing

Did you add the shipper line or they said that too!!

Anyway nice to know that Stargate fans are appreciated

Shame about Jack getting food poisoning ..Is Sam a bad cook then??!!

Caty
          Didn't they mention that Sam is a bad cook in some ep, or did I read that in a FF????

Comment

I'll grab that song and see ..I used to like Bruce

I think my next request will be for samijacksgal

Caty
            all i can say to that is.... YIPPEE!!! lol and thank you
            Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by shipper hannah
              i don't know if she's a good cook- somewhere in season1 she said she was a lousy cook but in season 6 she said she can make a " mean souffle" which is hard to make!
              LOL

But Jack can
              Spoiler:
              Make the omlette of LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE,

Using potatos!
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by hobbitsrul
                Guess what guys!!! I got the first issue of the Official Magazine for Stargate Sg-1!!!
                Guess what Ronny Cox (Kinsey) said about us Stargate fans!!

He said, " Fans of Stargate SG-1 are the most considerate and caring fans I have ever encountered-literate, knowledgeable and always aware of a celebrities' occasional need for solitude."

It's official...Stargate fans are the best fans there are....especially if they are shippers. lol

hobbitsrul

Oh!! I made a family on Sims 2 and they were the O'Neill family. There was Samantha O'Neill, Jack O'neill and their daugher Rebecca O'neill. lol I was over at my friends house and she showed me how to do it. lol. Jack got food poisoning a lot...which was odd. But anyway....

Sam and Jack Forever!!
                LOL...that was the first thing when I got my copy of Sims 2 was make a O'neill family, and the funny thing was the first job I came up for Jack was "military tract" and for Sam was "Scientic track"...all in the first try!

Anyways Jack is now at the level of "Astronaut" and Sam is a "theorist" that works on secret goverment projects. Now is that a concidence or what?
                ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                  Didn't they mention that Sam is a bad cook in some ep, or did I read that in a FF????
                  Oh I remember....Sam told this guy in "Emancipation" that she is a loosy cook....

Comment

Originally posted by Watters87
                    Shels been meaning to ask you, how's college going for you?. IIRC aren't you at DIT. Thinkin about going there next year but only as my second choice.

Any way back on topic, for all those people that make videos how about Bruce Springsteen's 'Human Touch'. It's a great song and I think it's suitable for Sam and Jack.
                    Yep, I'm at DIT. It's alright, thank you for asking!! I can't complain, I'm only in 3 days a week!! All the work is starting to get on top of me though...
                    Which DIT are you thinking of going to?

On topic - isn't it amazing how many songs fit S&J that you wouldn't think of....like, I would never have seen ship in Phantom of the Opera, but...*points to Caty's video*

Comment

Oh I remember....Sam told this guy in "Emancipation" that she is a loosy cook....

Yeah but she said in that other guy in an season 6 episode..the escaped prisonners ..that she could make a nice souffle..You know ..I can't imagine Sam not being able to cook ...I think she seems like she could be a good cook . I want her to be .

May be she said that to that guy in "emancipation"so that he does not throw her in the kitchen like a slave to cook for all those men . .May be she was cheeky and tricky!!!!

I hope so ..because it would be nice
                      Spoiler:
                      if she could cook some French love recipies to Jack..may be a nice souflle OF LOVE

Caty

Comment

Juts to let you know, RDA has apparently made a post on his board (??) RDAnderso.com maybe. It's not stargate related though. It's called 'a message from Rick'
                        sigpic

Comment

Sam said to Turghan in Emancipation S1 that she couldn't cook and he got a bad deal.

In Forsaken S6, she told Aden Corso that she could cook a mean souffle.

Maybe she took cooking lessons so she'd be able to feed Jack a decent meal!

Comment

Night Night Shippers!

ps: my website will be shortly moving to a site with more memory and bandwidth! Yay!

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

I just noticed something.This thread has been up here from a couple of days 6days and allready 78 pages long because the other was getting to big wow me thinks that this thread is constantly getting new posts
                              Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                                Night Night Shippers!

ps: my website will be shortly moving to a site with more memory and bandwidth! Yay!

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!
                                Night sueKay!!!! I wish you wonderful shippy dreams!

Comment

Working...
                                X