This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MajorSamFan
    I totally agree, Ses110, with you said (in spoiler, which I won't repeat). Would love that, too. I always love it in fanfics.

BTW, Campers....

TODAY IS TRICIA BYRNE'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday to you!
    Happy Birthday to you!
    Happy Birthday, Abydosorphan!
    Happy Birthday to you!

AND MANY MORE...............

Love, Jill
    Thank you, Jill. And thank you to everyone else that has wished me a happy birthday. This has definitely been a happier, less stressful day than many others lately.

AND I caught up

WooHoo!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
      maybe it'll be
      Spoiler:
      pete. TPTB seem to be under the impression he's 'much loved'. i'd certainly much love seeing him die
      lol..as long as Sam's already left him first!

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
      ~Imzadi
      describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
      Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to shelsfc, col aga, abydosorphan, and Ltlisa (I missed your birthday).

sigpic

Comment

maybe it'll be
          Spoiler:
          pete. TPTB seem to be under the impression he's 'much loved'. i'd certainly much love seeing him die
          Heehee,

Michelle, I like the way you think.

Comment

good thing that gutter access is there, or we wouldn't have known where to go, would we, Mei Mei?

Oh, please, a good gutter-gal always knows the fastest route home.

Isn't that right?

Comment

no, it's pretty much all my friends say, especially when i start talking about stargate. if i start going on about sam and jack they back away slowly and if anyone mentions the word 'pete' they run away very fast....good thing i can come here, and be relatively normal..
              *huggles Michelle*

I know exactly how you feel. Though none of my friends around here like scifi much or even really know about SG. The people that I work with know that I like SciFi and StarGate and that I write. They jokingly (I think/hope) call me that weird scifi writing girl....

and yeah, the one doc that loves scifi... they run when the two of us start talking. Too bad he doesn't watch SG... then they'd REALLY run.

btw.. what's relatively normal? personally, I've always found normal to be boring and over-rated...

Comment

The wheels in my head have been turning -

Moebius
                Spoiler:
                Okay, so apparently there is time travel (which, if nothing else does indicate the use of the rst. ), and there are rumours of somebody dying. Now, the person who was at Bridge Studios recently said they heard a peice of dialogue something along the lines of "We came back to save you!", presumably from Moebius. So, I'm thinking, indeed someone is going to die, but through the course of the episode, will somehow be saved by SG1 going back in time....At least, I hope that's the case, especially if it's Jacob, Bra'tac, Hammond or Maj. Davis....
                Spoiler:

That way, say if it is Jacob, we could still get angsty, shippy moments out of it, but not lose Jacob. Everybody wins.

Comment

Hello chums. Here's my shippy pic of the day...

sigpic

Comment

and also..moebius spoilers
                    Spoiler:
                    maybe it's major davis who dies..both him and hammond are credited as being in moebius, but neither jacob or bra'tac is

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

maybe it'll be
                      Spoiler:
                      THAT is more like it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                        NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Calm down now, Astronomicalchick.... *Mei Mei hands her a happy pill and a glass of water*

It's just speculation! From the vehemence of your protest, Mei Mei figures that although you ship for Jack and Sam, you thunk for cutie pie Major Paul!!

Big bad ole Michelle didn't mean to scare you! It's just speculation!

*Mei Mei rolls eyes at Michelle behind Astronomicalchick's back!*
                        *whispers, "Didn't think she would take it so bad...."*

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                          Sally I think we need to see a great
                          Spoiler:
                          Kiss and Sam and Jack say I love you in Moebius.If TPTB just show Sam and Jack fishing and nothing else they risk losing me as a fan.I am not willing to wait for a Season 9 or a Movie.There may not be a Season 9 or Movie.I am not waiting past Season 8.
                          If they wait until a movie or Season 9 (if there is either one) our video makers will need to make one featuring "The September Song." This is a beautiful song saying in effect "Hey, we aren't getting any younger, let's spend these precious days left to us with each other. Of course, I'm exaggerating, and half-way joking but 8 years, 9 years?????????

Comment

More stuff on those spoilers

Spoiler:

rereading the original info, it seems that the death will occur in the last few episodes, not necessarily moebius..which implies jacob in threads dying. BUT it also seems to happen during reckoning...and bra'tac, jacob, hammond and davis are all scheduled to appear after reckoning..though as meobius is time travel, i guess hammond or davis could die in reckoning and still be in moebius. but if jacob or hammond dies, i think it'll have a massive effect on the ship
                            Spoiler:
                            Bra'tac has mentioned dying in an earlier ep, and I can't remember the circumstances why he felt like his time was fairly near.

Comment

one more tiny moebius spoiler

Spoiler:
                              according to IMDB, there's a character called 'Sabrina' ...played by someone called georgia craig. i can't find a picture of her, but she's around 23, and hasn't acted much. no idea who Sabrina could be..unless there's witches involved

Spoiler:
                              maybe shes sam and jacks future daughter you know if they get flung into the future too far on the way back lol
                              Carolyn

Comment

ARGH, can we edit those posts that have NO SPACES in a really long line!? I know it's upsetting, but I have a fairly small monitor, and the scrollling is going to drive me insane!!!
                                Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                                Last update: 14 April 2006
                                Melyanna's Multimedia
                                Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Working...
                                X