Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe that this is yet another thousand posts to add to our total!!!

How long to the 100 000 mark?
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      Missed the CSI episode THANK GOD!!!!!!

SugarShaker it was your birthday too!!!!????

I KNOW you meant me MALA Oh Shipper Fairy of the Highest degree

I LOVE BIRTHDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ESPECIALLY MY OWN !!!!!!

Will you get a real treat from Hubby too on your birth day?!!!

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
        Will you get a real treat from Hubby too on your birth day?!!!

Caty
        LOL...Caty his idea of a *real treat*.....letting me have control of the TV remote ALL DAY........WOO HOO
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
          Well we knew they slept together ..Mulder was part of the FBI at the time .. but only Skinner knew anyway ....but then he went missing ....and when he came back he resigned ...and gave his seat to Agent Reyes.

But I knew they were not supposed to consort in the earlier days ..

I think the FBI rules are a little softer ...I think you'll only get sacked ..if it was found out ....and Mulder didn't really care about that anyway ....he would still carry on his quest ..no matter what ..

As for Jack ...same ..I can't see him sitting at home on his a$$ all day ..fish and only fish ....he'll want to carry on fighting the future too ....even from home ...

.....but I think he'll stay at SGC as a civilian ....

I wonder what they gonna do for the lack of missing RDA in season 9 if there is one ....Me think
          Spoiler:
          they gonna make him disappear off world ..just after he gets together with Sam... Don't want to see that ..but TPTB is cruel ...and I want to be prepared for the mantra which says.....Give something , take something away too... ...They are so bad ..they may even go with the baby plotline ...giving Sam a child to hold on too...only to discover ...it's Pete's baby .... NOooooooooooooo..What did I just say ?!!!!!Help me please .....please ..if baby soon ...please please ..make it Jack's baby at least.....and off screen please ...don't want to see a sickening birth delivery..?!

Caty

I think that it's time to bring back out Mala's pictures that just about SUM this up.

Ship Nana

Comment

Is it just me or is the thread kinda quiet at the moment?

Where is everyone???
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
              I think that it's time to bring back out Mala's pictures that just about SUM this up.

http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/m.../Offspring.jpg
              ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                Is it just me or is the thread kinda quiet at the moment?

Where is everyone???

hm...maybe just a tadbit.
                ~Athena

Comment

I LOVE THIS PIC!!
                  I was just lurking on other threads waiting for people to post...

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                    hm...maybe just a tadbit.
                    I know.

It's near enough always quiet when I'm here

I may be getting ship withdrawal btw! No eps last week and the bare minimum of spoilers. I'm going ship-crazy!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

I may be getting ship withdrawal btw! No eps last week and the bare minimum of spoilers. I'm going ship-crazy!!!!
                      lol likewise
                      Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                        [/font]

Very Positive! Well Done
                        Now all we've got to do is keep it up!!

I think I'll be able to keep it up till I see Affinity...then I'll need shipper cookies. Many shipper cookies. But once I've gotten over that, I can be positive until we get our resolution!

Very Very slim, but i'm still hoping for that too....if JM and PM do write the Finale then i tell you I will be a very very happy shipper and I think I would probably be able to quit my cookie addiction
                        Why would you want to do that?

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
                          lol likewise
                          It's Pete's fault I tell you!!!!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

LOL
                            It's just the quiet time, isn't it? Too late at night in UK/Europe, too early in the evening for many Americans and too early in the morning for all the Australians!

Comment

Thank you Mala ..I feel better for just looking at Grace's pretty face

Caty

Comment

It's Pete's fault I tell you!!!!!!!
                                yep yep!!

i tell you my mum has had to hide any potatoes in the house incase i hav a fork near by and feel like takin out my anger about stupit

WARNING: ALL POTATOES IN GRAVE DANGER FROM CRAZY 5ft7 RDA LOVIN WOMAN WITH PITCHFORK
                                Carolyn

Comment

Working...
                                X